Bepannah My thoughts, We love,not rob!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah ~My thoughts ~ep 74 28.6.18.    We love not rob!

Adi to me sets the tone of this highly strung episode. Its such  dramatic irony when he  quotes the lines of the famous song "why should we fear  to love? as we love! no crime we  commit. His quote reflects  ,his sincere sentiments  for a wife who is  in breach of marital fidelity. She   befools Adi, with the illusions of the eye. She is his loving wife. The episode justifies Pooja/Yash's bond, grounds for seeking divorce. Both show concern about their partners angst if they reveal their affair to Zoya and Aditya. All a sugar coating to conceal the bitter taste that both are without a doubt cheating on their partners. I cannot condone their so -called love, friendship excuse. My sympathies lie for Aditya and Zoya who loved, but never  robbed  their partners trust in the holy bond of marriage. Pooja and Yash within the sanity of their minds  were given a trust! to which they proved to be unfaithful! What a pity they are not alive to see that what goes round comes around. Both Pooja and Yash  only looked to  their lives, their pleasures. Both needed to deviate from the normal day to day monotony of chosen stipulated relationship. Both needed excitement to create hype and drama in their lives. Something out of the ordinary, an extra marital affair to whet their spoilt for choice attitudes.  My heart goes out for their partners whose lives they screwed up.

I would rather go for  other reasons than  targeting  what Aditya and Zoya lacked.. to justify their EMA. Take the friendship crutch that Yash uses.. friendship as in a strong interpersonal bond. Opportunities were available to both. Both cheats used proximity of place where both could interact;  i.e the poetry club. Then follows  a succession of repeated unplanned interactions, where Yash and Pooja  both were encouraged to let their guards down and confide  in each other.  The episode clarifies also that Yash uses other aspects of friendship related to kindness, love, honesty, understanding, empathy, compassion and trust, to trap her. The day he came to meet Pooja's husband at Adi's birthday  event, Yash knew Pooja was a pretty young wife,  whose husband perhaps failed to  cater to her specific needs. Yash had financial problems. Pooja was the ideal catch for him to bail him out. She was young shared common interests with him and her husband was a rich stud!  We see how Yash talks the talk , plays the sympathy card till he manipulates Pooja into honouring his debts.  I can see now that Yash was truly Mahi's brother. Sly, manipulative and deceptive.

It's evident in the episode  that it's  Yash who insists on doing away with  their marriages. He wants the golden goose all to himself. He couldn't fleece Zoya ,due their eloped marriage. So Pooja  is his obvious choice.She  is bound to inherit a  handsome alimony, that can  vouch for a comfortable life style for both. No wonder, Yash  wastes no time to  sign the divorce papers.

Couple of cheats lead the world to believe they loved each other..  so what is love?.its hard to define in one word, but looking at both the cheating couple and the cheated couple; love  symbolizes a range of  emotions and attitudes...interpersonal affection, which is marked by a strong attraction and attachment. Love can also represent virtue.. compassion, human kindness. Love is also found in the unselfish loyal, benevolent concern for others too.. I like how the ancient Greeks philosophers categorize love in four forms ..[referenced].Familiarity. Friendship. Romantic desire. Self-emptying or unconditional love. Religious or spiritual. Love may also be taken as a function used to facilitate the continuation of species. When Zoya refers to Pooja ,Yash relationship as  pure.. she clearly sees their  love as a virtue, compassionate and sympathetic, since Pooja  helped Yash in his hours of need..

Pooja and Yash's love as promoted by Pooja via her diary, and interpreted by Zoya is a general expression of a positive sentiment, when contrasted with hate, or apathy. But as viewers  since we also see a wronged Adi and Zoya.. Poosh  romantic emotionally intimacy , is contrasted with lust, deceit, and negative! Both Pooja and Yash have played around with the terms, friendship   and love.But  to me both worked on their own selfish agendas, where their life, their  pleasure, their fulfilment was paramount.

For me the story , still revolves around Aditya and Zoya. The dairy is only an unpleasant phase we have to go through, so that both Adi and Zoya receive a befitting closure  to the  sad life experience  they went through. Both Aditya and Zoya are bound to react accordingly. To me its a healthy,  struggle.. a wrestle  to expel themselves  out of the shadow of their past. Ahead lies for them a life, with promises of a sound friendship and unconditional love. Both virtues in time will fill in the blanks in their lives.  hamlet53 29.6.18

The cv's  showcase an example of marriage gone horribly  wrong.. but I select what I want. Which is the evolving  friendship/ love  between  Adi and Zoya. They are not bound by  marriage as the world  sees it. Rather their marriage  epitomizes  their souls. Free from the carnal desires. Their love and friendship is about healing and redeeming  their scarred spirits. Pulling together other  frayed relationships around them. ..and no they don't  want to be called just good friends! A hot couple, madly in love! what's love got to do with it? They are only Adi and Zoya  before each other! For real.. not fake!   Sorry.. steam is still coming out of my ears.. Adi.. is right..  justifying besharrmi!   Zoya can see the sher is back.. didn't want to write.. but I did so for Adi and Zoya.. I love them with their imperfections.. can relate them.. 😛 hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geetkumar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Hammie!!

I have been holding my anger and disgust since yesterday!!
God!! What a deceitful and delusional duo!!
I wish they weren't dead so that Aditya could have the pleasure of torturing and killing those two..
Or else I could dig them out of their graves and kick their asses. Damn I am so angry!!!
I supported Zoya in her pursuit of proving Yash innocent of Puja's murder, I supported her when she supported her in laws, I supported her in every endeavour, but calling Poosh's relation Paak, No, I do not support!!!
Poosh were just plain deceitful cheaters!!
Yash, he separated Zoya from her family, he had a love marriage with her!! Didn't he realise that Zoya was innocent and naive before marriage? He bl**dy took money from her father to buy house in Mumbai, If he was all set to divorce Zoya, how was he going to pay her/ Waseem back ? Or was he under the intention of vanishing without paying?
Pooja, The girl had no source of income, she was completely dependent on Adi and his family. She took 5 crores from him, to give it to yash!! Aditya's hard earned money!! I would say this was plain laundering of money.
How was she going to pay for the house she was looking for? Again take money from Aditya?
Who the heck was he to decide whether Zoya would understand or not? Did he ask her or talk to her?
Khud hi faisla kar liya!!
Aditya bikhar jaayega? How do you know Pooja? Did you bother talking to him?
These two morons left a very bad taste on my tongue.
To be very honest , it seemed like a sugar coated version of crime patrol where the cheating partners try to deceive their spouses to have their own pleasures. No amount of justification will make it right!!
Aditya is right!! Besharmi at its height!!
I am glad that Zoya said that she too wants closure and move on but the word "Paak" I cannot digest..
I seriously want Aditya to drag Zoya to the real world.
Pooja, I must say knows very well to play with words , trying to show that they were the victims was very cunningly done.
And Yash, like brother like sister. Both are moulded from the same clay..

Rant Over!!!
Hammie, how can the makers justify and glorify cheating??
😲 Edited by geetkumar - 5 years ago
sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Great post Hamlet and comments to your post.
Btw a thought crossed my mind. Suppose Zoya had not said Paak, but wanted to bring truth if Poosh just for the sake of it not to save yash image or owe it to Madhu, then it is good revenge to Poos' deceit of Adi-Zoya which is now exposed to the world. What better revenge for Poosh'deceit than being e posed by their spouses Zoya and hopefully Adi too.

If we ignore the dialogues or Zoya words and think of Zoya-Adi return gift to Poosh for their deceit.

What say friends?  Do like and comment.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hammie thanks for this beautiful post. My busy schedule doesn't allow me to make an individual post. What I want to tell is that diary is a beautiful illusion. An illusion or Maya in which unfortunately zoya got trapped. Thanks to her guilt when yash says he couldn't open up to her. What caught my attention was adi's dialogue in fb. Let the world know how much adi loves pooja. That dialogue and the Salwar which zoya wore in that jungle track shows adi loved pooja in his way not the way she expected. Just like Sunlight is for everyone he wanted to celebrate the special occasion with orphanage kids. But pooja is least concerned abt that. As I said earlier also aditya cannot be seen he needs to be felt. But u can see yash. He plays with words, traps with words. He knows to show love but does he understand love. But alas both women were trapped in the love that is seen not the love that is felt. If it is zoya battle to prove innocence it is adi's battle to prove his worth. Their paths are interconnected.  Yes adi will close path zoya will find path in the diary.  But the path which she sees in that diary cannot take her to victory.  She has to understand the path that is felt in that diary.  Question is will she. 
be_honest thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi hemmie,
hope you are well.
i m a bit nausea-tic & frustrated ever since the court track has started & has lost all my connection with zoya as she in the jungle track has shown so many positive traits , a lady with virtue & many others but now she doesnt seem to understand the difference between paak & na paak relationship !!
If she was just to clear yash name from murder, that would have been fine but the rest she is doing is just plain 😕

thankyou for making this wonderful post where you have no justifcatio has been given to poosh affair. 
yes adi song , jab pyar kiya to darna kiya !! Other thing is he not only remembered the anniversary, he was thinking to celebrate it. Doesnt pooja celebrate all of adi's birthday on big scale rather than keeping it just a family affair😕 Pooja herself admitted adi is the husband, she can never have again !! he had everything to offer . Things which were lacking, if pooja has chosen to communicate, he would have listened i am sure as this is how adi is shown from the start. He pays close attention to every word people say to him or around him.
yash is definitely fishy. Pooja told him, she is going to dinner with adi & he starts singing abhi na jao chor kar, started dancing & getting close !!  yes, both brother & sister are the same !! 

i m only watching this show for adi now. He may have flaws , many flaws knows what paak means & i want  to see how aditya will teach this to zoya !
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: geetkumar

Hey Hammie!!
Geet.. I skipped quite a bit from the episode... only gave my knee jerk reaction!
I have been holding my anger and disgust since yesterday!!

God!! What a deceitful and delusional duo!!
adi is so  right to call them    cheats! dhokebaaz!  
I wish they weren't dead so that Aditya could have the pleasure of torturing and killing those two..
Or else I could dig them out of their graves and kick their asses. Damn I am so angry!!!
I supported Zoya in her pursuit of proving Yash innocent of Puja's murder, I supported her when she supported her in laws, I supported her in every endeavour, but calling Poosh's relation Paak, No, I do not support!!!
paak...? we saw Pooja lusting for Yash,penning her diary ,while Adi slept..  I can think of few words  that sum up Pooja... but forum decorum, prohibits me
Poosh were just plain deceitful cheaters!! 
normally it would be fine... but phir why did they  go ahead with a love marriage...
Yash, he separated Zoya from her family, he had a love marriage with her!! Didn't he realise that Zoya was innocent and naive before marriage? He bl**dy took money from her father to buy house in Mumbai, If he was all set to divorce Zoya, how was he going to pay her/ Waseem back ? Or was he under the intention of vanishing without paying? 
see this bit was sad... Zoya cried..her tears were for her mistake.. that only she loved Yash.. he didn't it was her paisa, social standing that he had an eye on..
Pooja, The girl had no source of income, she was completely dependent on Adi and his family. She took 5 crores from him, to give it to yash!! Aditya's hard earned money!! I would say this was plain laundering of money.
How was she going to pay for the house she was looking for? Again take money from Aditya?
Who the heck was he to decide whether Zoya would understand or not? Did he ask her or talk to her?
Khud hi faisla kar liya!!
yes... to me he was a MCP as well.. forcing Pooja to file for divorce... patronising towards zoya... all a farce to hood wink Pooja too..
Aditya bikhar jaayega? How do you know Pooja? Did you bother talking to him?
These two morons left a very bad taste on my tongue.
To be very honest , it seemed like a sugar coated version of crime patrol where the cheating partners try to deceive their spouses to have their own pleasures. No amount of justification will make it right!!    
Aditya is right!! Besharmi at its height!!
ohhh I loved his words in the precap... mera var mein... na chorah, na haat aur na niyat...👏👏   loved him...
I am glad that Zoya said that she too wants closure and move on but the word "Paak" I cannot digest..  pooja  through her words wanted to make ullus of who so ever read it... but the pure truth is they were deceitful   in their marriage... Guilty of marital Trust! 
I seriously want Aditya to drag Zoya to the real world.   he always does Geet... let her heal herself by being yash 's friend by redeeming his reputation... but Zoya knows  and we do  too... both yash and Adi's wife were both unfaithful in marriage..
Pooja, I must say knows very well to play with words , trying to show that they were the victims was very cunningly done.
And Yash, like brother like sister. Both are moulded from the same clay..

Rant Over!!!
Hammie, how can the makers justify and glorify cheating?? they can try... nowadays , extraordinary excites people... not the humdrum of day to day life... I would not call this  progressive think however  unreal they seem... Geet.. you watch.. Zoya will soon cry for Adi being wronged..    she will defend Adi  against Pooja's words... she has seen love/friendship both in Adi... in a short span of time.. Zoya will cry.. Adi is not as bad as Pooja painted him...    good feel better now after joining our heads together...😃   much love hammie
😲

Hamlet53 thumbnail
hello sun2011, good to see you
Great post Hamlet and comments to your post.   me glad  I posted.. would have missed some great feed back 
Btw a thought crossed my mind. Suppose Zoya had not said Paak, but wanted to bring truth if Poosh just for the sake of it not to save yash image or owe it to Madhu, then it is good revenge to Poos' deceit of Adi-Zoya which is now exposed to the world. What better revenge for Poosh'deceit than being e posed by their spouses Zoya and hopefully Adi too.
I am already  taking it the  way you put it..  Poosh needed to be exposed..
If we ignore the dialogues or Zoya words and think of Zoya-Adi return gift to Poosh for their deceit.
its more like a cure for Adi  and Zoya... so they   face the truth about   move on to their future..
What say friends?  Do like and comment.
thanks for your engaging comment... lets see what goes on tonight?... much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Shruthi missed you...😃 I knew you were busy with family  shaadi... but good to see you.. Shruti..Omitted  quite a bit of the episode.. only wanted to off load regards this ruddy EMA ..  love/friendship...
Hammie thanks for this beautiful post. My busy schedule doesn't allow me to make an individual post. What I want to tell is that diary is a beautiful illusion. An illusion or Maya in which unfortunately zoya got trapped.
👏... well thanks for saying that ,I mentioned illusion of the eyes.. Zoya.. sadly fell for it.. 
 Thanks to her guilt when yash says he couldn't open up to her. What caught my attention was adi's dialogue in fb. Let the world know how much adi loves pooja. That dialogue and the Salwar which zoya wore in that jungle track shows adi loved pooja in his way not the way she expected. Just like Sunlight is for everyone he wanted to celebrate the special occasion with orphanage kids. But pooja is least concerned abt that.
yes Shruthi... she never bothered to see his sincerity.. that's all the more reason, I condemn Pooja.. she didn't deserve  Adi... like yash didn't deserve Zoya!
 As I said earlier also aditya cannot be seen he needs to be felt. But u can see yash. He plays with words, traps with words. He knows to show love but does he understand love. But alas both women were trapped in the love that is seen not the love that is felt. If it is zoya battle to prove innocence it is adi's battle to prove his worth. Their paths are interconnected.  Yes adi will close path zoya will find path in the diary.  But the path which she sees in that diary cannot take her to victory.  She has to understand the path that is felt in that diary.  Question is will she.
Yes Shruthi... this diary, this battle that Zoya  gears herself up for.. will end up redeeming both herself and Adi... both will rid them selves of guilt, questions, reservations about them selves.. whether  they failed their partners...Adiya will see without the revenge element ,it was their partners, who took them both for a ride... Lovely to read your calming comment.. its just that once more I see the good being punished... have a good family time.  😃.much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: be_honest

hi hemmie, hello be_honest😃  

hope you are well.    was miffed when I saw the episode..
i m a bit nausea-tic & frustrated ever since the court track has started & has lost all my connection with zoya as she in the jungle track has shown so many positive traits , a lady with virtue & many others but now she doesnt seem to understand the difference between paak & na paak relationship !!
If she was just to clear yash name from murder, that would have been fine but the rest she is doing is just plain 😕...Zoya as Shruti put it and I too, said for both... they are under illusions... Zoya,more so..  because Pooja's words   narrated .Zoya was no friend to Yash.. utter  bull! both cheats only played with virtues.. attitudes.. love and friendship to dupe their honest wholesome partners... both were hiding behind their sin!

thankyou for making this wonderful post where you have no justifcatio has been given to poosh affair. ... I had to make it..  pyar kiya,, chore ki Poosh ne... they stole Adi and Zoya's trust... 
yes adi song , jab pyar kiya to darna kiya !! Other thing is he not only remembered the anniversary, he was thinking to celebrate it. Doesnt pooja celebrate all of adi's birthday on big scale rather than keeping it just a family affair😕 Pooja herself admitted adi is the husband, she can never have again !! he had everything to offer . Things which were lacking, if pooja has chosen to communicate, he would have listened i am sure as this is how adi is shown from the start. He pays close attention to every word people say to him or around him.
Pooja's ploy via her diary  was to paint herself and her lover Yash  as victims and Zoya and Adi   the reasons for ending their marriages
yash is definitely fishy. Pooja told him, she is going to dinner with adi & he starts singing abhi na jao chor kar, started dancing & getting close !!  yes, both brother & sister are the same !! 
creepy ,sleazy.. he will not let go off his golden goose.. 
i m only watching this show for adi now. He may have flaws , many flaws knows what paak means & i want  to see how aditya will teach this to zoya !
Paak... to me is being transparent... Adi and Zoya started off as being unadulterated  right from when they meet... be it in their squabbles, or be it in looking out for each other...  they both will suffice.. come what may.. Zoya will  get another jolt! and Adi  as usual will be around to gather her ,from falling... so chin up mate! we are backing the right pair...  thanks for sharing your honest thoughts, much love hammie

enlightenme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
28-6-2018
After watching this episode, I actually kept wondering did Zoya actually love her husband. Or did she love the lie that she was shown and made to believe by the story teller Yash. Yash appeared as the virtuoso of deceit. Yash played the victim card and convinced Pooja that Zoya will not understand. I understand since that woman has her head in the clouds but did he actually want Zoya to understand him, or was he happy playing the God that Zoya worshipped.

Everything between Aditya-Pooja was quite good if not picture perfect. Yes Aditya did have issues, in fact I believe even Arjun has issues. That's because they both hail from problem family. Pooja had married Aditya, she knew about this. Before being a wife she was his friend. If she couldn't give commitment and loyalty she could atleast give Aditya her honesty. He may not be romantic or poetic the kind Pooja preferred but he truly loved and valued her in his way. She had no right to do this to Aditya he didn't deserve this.

It's better not to comment on the last part of the episode but Paak word was really puke worthy, especially from Zoya 's mouth. The dairy seems to have got to her.

Both Aditya Zoya are poles apart. But, the transparency in their relationship is what makes it unique. Aditya is another name  of honesty and loyalty for that lacked in Zoya's marriage (Hope that gets into her head soon). Zoya is another name for unconditional love and commitment that lacked in Aditya's marriage. Neither of them are perfect but they are willing to fight and argue, to keep things between them smooth because they care.