Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mannikarnikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
kalpana ka matlab yeh nahi ki kalpanik k naam par kuch bhi wahiyaat dikhate phire 
many ppl have voiced over n agreed with her statement...just becos JUST BECOZ some chillad kundra fans do not agree..how does it possibly affect?🤪

the things which are needed to be voiced shall be voiced over. one does not have to take permissions from fans and actor or makers to do it
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This lady is back to utter nonsense đŸ¤Ł 

What's the reason of your frustration ?? đŸ¤Ş
ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
I know why she is doing this...probably she herself wants to play the role of a doctor against KK😉
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
@chullbulli : u're right ! May be she has a secret Crush on Karan & is still in denial đŸ˜‰
Neetu_Singh112 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
LOLZZZ đŸ˜†Edited by Neetu_Singh112 - 5 years ago
Neetu_Singh112 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I appreciate some members who have called this thing a fair 'critique' there is absolutely no need to stretch or drag into an unnecessary debate...to each his own...
Mannikarnikaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arjuhi_kk

This lady is back to utter nonsense đŸ¤Ł 

What's the reason of your frustration ?? đŸ¤Ş

as if your shitty fan posts make any sense  the forum is filled with garbage in the so called appreciation of a poor skilled actor who barely makes any difference in ur lives..🤣 nor do you. i even doubt he would come n go through each n every stupidity of yours. so what's the point? ur wasting ur whole life in swooning over an actor whose job is to make money through his 'amazing' skills (pun intended) n doing nothing for the society as in charity or so...

so in that sense, urs is pretty much nonsense as mine đŸ¤Ł
Mannikarnikaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arjuhi_kk

@chullbulli : u're right ! May be she has a secret Crush on Karan & is still in denial đŸ˜‰

Having a crush on a woman beater, an abuser suits you gals not me đŸ˜†đŸ˜†đŸ˜† thankgod kamra had brains so she left him..i feel poor for anushka she was spotted with a swollen face few days back in a parlour... dear lord...aise 'CRUSH' se bachao koi đŸ¤˘đŸ˜†
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_4_Nepotism

as if your shitty fan posts make any sense  the forum is filled with garbage in the so called appreciation of a poor skilled actor who barely makes any difference in ur lives..🤣 nor do you. i even doubt he would come n go through each n every stupidity of yours. so what's the point? ur wasting ur whole life in swooning over an actor whose job is to make money through his 'amazing' skills (pun intended) n doing nothing for the society as in charity or so...

so in that sense, urs is pretty much nonsense as mine đŸ¤Ł

@Bold : Even U are wasting your Time by posting your filthy comments!! If u hate him & the show to this extent... U can SIMPLY IGNORE n lead your Peaceful life without giving a Sh** to anything or anyone who doesn't matter to u in any sense ..
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_4_Nepotism

Having a crush on a woman beater, an abuser suits you gals not me đŸ˜†đŸ˜†đŸ˜† thankgod kamra had brains so she left him..i feel poor for anushka she was spotted with a swollen face few days back in a parlour... dear lord...aise 'CRUSH' se bachao koi đŸ¤˘đŸ˜†

Your life seem to be distressed  I pity you !! 

by the way..its Anusha ..not Anushka đŸ¤Ł 

get your facts corrected Love  đŸ˜†
Edited by Arjuhi_kk - 5 years ago