Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: BlackPanther7

Bcoz he got Dharma films as he was Kjo's boyfriend. SRK was the Sid Mal of yesterday😆

SRK started getting Dharma movies much after he became Popular and already did multiple Superhit movies. SRK is the only who who actually is a true Outsider⭐️
Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What a horrible comparison? You might be a Salman fan but how can you demean SRK when you end up comparing everything with him!! It seems SRK is the benchmark which Salman is trying to reach! Anyway Salman himself considers SRK a super star so his fans cannot dent what their Bhai says 😆
Mulann thumbnail

Originally posted by: himmo100

I did not say he is not...SRK is handsome also...If girls are any measure of someone being handsome than SRK  is definitely liked more by girls..salman is liked more by men..

u figure out rest lol

you need to understand difference between quantity and quality 

briyani and daal chanwal

daal chanwal are eaten by more people..i love them too...i eat them more than briyani...add achar and you have a lovely lunch...but that still does not mean daal chanwal is briyani

shahrukh is briyani..

other day in newyork someone told me that a guide on tour to central park told them that he is big fan of shahrukh...he showed then place shooting of his movie was done

i mean u can bring all sorts of numbers...but u cannot deny that srk is a bigger star

twitter, international fans, girls, acting, filmfare awards, .

salman is definitely ahead in box office recently

but overall srk is a bigger star.

this is my fair and balanced analysis lol

Waah Hippo waah. Mind blowing analysis. 👏

Though I didn't voted in that sarcastic poll, loved Hippo's comments on this.
Edited by -MULAN- - 5 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Comparison topics not allowed

- BWF DT