Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: DejaPoo

^

Hey this is that Rani song. I think you might have heard it.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlvbDjksdCg[/YOUTUBE]

Same/ :D

I know that music is used in the movie 'Where the wild things are', however this is not where I'm recollecting it from. I think it might be 'The holiday'. I'll check the music track of that movie and see. 

Edit - Hey what's the idea behind your DP? 

Oh that one.. yeah, it's nice but I don't listen to it often..

You mean this video Deja? 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7R_MxxtMV8[/YOUTUBE]

^^But it's not from the original soundtrack of the movie, this is by one of my favorite youtube channels, the youtuber posts videos of their favorite songs with film montage :) You could check out the channel Deja, I love watching all the videos and love some songs too,  and most of the times the songs go with the theme of the scenes from the movie.. :) 
this channel has helped me pick some great great movies to watch! ðŸ˜ƒ

Here's the channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxyXmU3VcCPAJ56nhoOuPiw

Which DP, the painting one or the avatar?

WhosTheFool thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What! And I thought this was actually used in the movie. I had seen the movie long long back. So thought this probably was original one. Yes will surely check this channel out. Thanks ALD. 
I made a friend listen to this track and he also said that he seems to have heard it before. 

The painting one. Haven't seen your avatar. 

What! And I thought this was actually used in the movie. I had seen the movie long long back. So thought this probably was original one. Yes will surely check this channel out. Thanks ALD. 

I made a friend listen to this track and he also said that he seems to have heard it before. 

The painting one. Haven't seen your avatar. 

How's the movie? I'm thinking of watching it ðŸ˜ƒ ..hope you find some favorites like I did :p

Hmm.. it does seem so familiar.. :)

Painting one... well, i found it on pinterest and.. IDK how to explain, you just see something and you resonate with it, I got that feeling :p

I have my various interpretations of the pink paint over the eyes, depending on my mood lol ðŸ˜³

You say, what is your DP about?
Deja, just giving you a heads up incase you check out the channel, some of the songs/videos are NSFW and could be offensive/indecent :)  Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 5 years ago
WhosTheFool thumbnail
Ok, I watched eons ago. At that time I found it tad bit slow and a bit boring also. However I have a feeling that if I watch it now, I might find it interesting. It's like as time evolves you see the same things from a whole new perspective. You get what I'm saying? 

Yup I get what you mean. :) To me it looks like watching the world through the shade of pink. 

Oh mine was something that went with my previous ID, ZonedOut. Also has some very dear things in it. Music, Animals/Birds and obviously freedom. :) 

hahaha. Thanks for the warning. Will surely check the channel out. 

Ok, I watched eons ago. At that time I found it tad bit slow and a bit boring also. However I have a feeling that if I watch it now, I might find it interesting. It's like as time evolves you see the same things from a whole new perspective. You get what I'm saying? 

Yup I get what you mean. :) To me it looks like watching the world through the shade of pink. 

Oh mine was something that went with my previous ID, ZonedOut. Also has some very dear things in it. Music, Animals/Birds and obviously freedom. :) 

hahaha. Thanks for the warning. Will surely check the channel out. 

:D yes I totally get you.. :)

Yes, watching the world through shade of pink or rose-tinted view is one :p 

Nice... you also had donkey(from Shrek) in your DP if I remember correctly? ðŸ˜ƒ I love your previous username, ZonedOut :) 

WhosTheFool thumbnail
Yes there was a donkey, but not the Shrek one. Funny story, first I thought that was a horse. A nice smiling horse, later realised it was a donkey. 

Thank you. :) I liked it too. 

Edit - This is not a funny story. 
Edited by DejaPoo - 5 years ago

Yes there was a donkey, but not the Shrek one. Funny story, first I thought that was a horse. A nice smiling horse, later realised it was a donkey. 

Thank you. :) I liked it too. 

Edit - This is not a funny story. 

Ohh.. it reminded me of Shrek's Donkey..

@bold... lol, you're cute.. 

What's up Dej!

WhosTheFool thumbnail
^  Thank you. I'm this type of cute. ðŸ˜†

Nothing much. Listening to the radio and enjoying the rains. 

^  Thank you. I'm this type of cute. ðŸ˜†

Nothing much. Listening to the radio and enjoying the rains. 

Hehe cute gif ðŸ˜† ..aisa ich kuch :)

It's raining where you live at this time.. I love listening to rain and sleeping.. wish it was raining here atm :)
I'm waiting for a heavy rain to get drenched!:p