Naagin 3

Did u notice?(spoiler alert!!!??)

Surbhizoya thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Mahir was wearing a red thread on his right arm on the towel scene where vikrant wore a black thread on his left arm...may be this indicates they are from different naaglok caste
Poloumi was flaunting a peacock tail feather tattoo on her wrist( found out in one of the offscreen pic shared on this forum)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thilss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Naagloks?? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Aur Andy's mistress has a tatoo of a peacock feather ?? Matlab she could become a Mayuri?? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Haainn ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
thilss thumbnail

What if Mahir is from a wamsa like shshnaag wamsa?? Cs Red is kind of a royal color where black indicateds dark powers. Vikrant could be shown in future as a guy with evil plans. Or as a man with desires n greed for the throne of Naaglok. He might be using Ruhi gor that.

Oh god I imagine things like I've gone crazy ๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by thilss - 5 years ago
tejaswie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I really dont think creatives are that smart to give us cryptic messages through threads ๐Ÿ˜† regarding vansh i too feel the whole takshak vs suryavansh clans clash will also repeat here . 
   Rajat has amazing screen presence  , though I didnt watch naagin 1 , i still remember my mother started watching s1 since his entry, she used to find his expressions funny n apt for his role ๐Ÿ˜›.  I want him to be back , even if negative doesn't matter . he played a negative role already in s1 .. But I really hope this vikrant is NOT the same nevla of s1 lol that would be weird . 
Edited by tejaswie - 5 years ago
thilss thumbnail

No ways he appeared as a naag with tail ROFL n his portrait is on a wall of haweli. So no chance for him to become a nevla again. LOL. 

Oh may be he could become a HYBRID like Klaus LMAOOO. A hybrid of a naag n a nevla *burst out laugh ROFL* OMGOSH๐Ÿคฃ
Surbhizoya thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Ha ha ha...our imaginations are going above and beyond !! Hope cv's do justice with this season..storyline wise so much potential if they neatly put all the pieces together!!
The whole cast is brilliant !!! I just don't want it to be wasted๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
tejaswie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: thilss

No ways he appeared as a naag with tail ROFL n his portrait is on a wall of haweli. So no chance for him to become a nevla again. LOL. 

Oh may be he could become a HYBRID like Klaus LMAOOO. A hybrid of a naag n a nevla *burst out laugh ROFL* OMGOSH๐Ÿคฃ

Omg your imaginations ๐Ÿคฃ
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
it's going to be funny if he is the same nevla of s1 lol ๐Ÿ˜†remember that nevla was also after naagmani ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
tejaswie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -JaZ-

it's going to be funny if he is the same nevla of s1 lol ๐Ÿ˜†remember that nevla was also after naagmani ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

I know right !! ๐Ÿ˜†  if season 3 has connection with s2 which is the continuation to s1 then vikrant can also be the same nevla or he can be nevla ka beta with same face (hybrid) ๐Ÿคฃ
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
those threads n tattoos may not be having any significance but u pointed it out so if cvs come across they will think of it sure..
paulomi is already superstitious so who knows she has the powers of a morni like S2 had one ullu yamini inserts ullu's feather in him n he becomes ullu ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by -JaZ- - 5 years ago