Vish-mahir or mahir -bela

Poll

Vish - mahir or mahir -bela

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
I know mahir and Bela are the end couple but I did find sparks between vish and mahir. Anyway I'm planning to write ff on one of the couple. So people choose 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Mahir-Bela is ok.Edited by Ianoconic. - 5 years ago
mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
I'm definitely on BeHir ship! ❤️
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Vish Mahir ... no doubt abt that now as I tried accepting bela Mahir like others did as they say behir r lead couple but nope they r below average.
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting its equally close enough even after Behir marriage. 
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
there is no harm in loving both couples...❤️
VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
If there no harm in vish mahir why people going crazy when I say Vikrant Bela so us it regressive mindset which says male ok with  2 women but female only 1 man
NoFace thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VARUNI2014

If there no harm in vish mahir why people going crazy when I say Vikrant Bela so us it regressive mindset which says male ok with 2 women but female only 1 man

I don't think it has anything to do with gender 😆

The poll was made long ago i guess right after bela n mahir got married 😆

they never had those romantic moments so people were not sure about the chemistry 😆

but since then a lot of things have changed 😆

now people have accepted behir as soulmates 😆

But I do get your point usually fans get overprotective about their fav pair...😆
Manu_986 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VARUNI2014

If there no harm in vish mahir why people going crazy when I say Vikrant Bela so us it regressive mindset which says male ok with  2 women but female only 1 man

It can be digestible  if bela and vik ll become couple. But I can't see any other girl with mahir its unbearable to watch. Mahir is only belong to bela.
The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think Bella and Mahir make for a very cute and loving couple. The kind that will die for and with each other. 
I haven't seen Vish as a lover, but based on their earlier interactions, I think Vish and Mahir will make for a very sexy couple. 

I was watching the episode where Vish kills Yuvi and I saw Mahir in bathrobe goes to Vish's rooms along with Bella and Vish flirting with him. Later when he goes to threaten Vish to stay away from Yuvi. The way she pins Mahir to the wall, then she does the same? I think Vish will bring out the aggressive side of Mahir, it will be very toxic (unhealthy) Jodi but nevertheless a sexy one. 
Edited by Ash.raje17 - 5 years ago