Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smudge thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: akshi.

I kind of agree with u that golden outfit wasn't liked by me as well . I understand when u experiment blunders occur but with mrunal such blunders occur more often😆

third class third class third class bass that is what i have to say!!!
PURBUL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Meko mru ka blue saree bara ajeeb Laga tha😆usee b baratha wo saree..
N arjits performance was fab fab fab.tho I don't like Helly at all.i can't deny she was good too... Taneja got a good support from his partners...so executiin was good..unlike k..
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mrunal has got really good reviews for love sonia n i really hope she gets a good agents ...she is getting better review than frieda for slumdog n mru is 100%more beautiful than her if she get a good agent n a good team she can do wonders!
May b im in minority bt i loved that saree its so chick n she stood out in d pool of black <3
akshi. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -PhoenixD-

Mrunal has got really good reviews for love sonia n i really hope she gets a good agents ...she is getting better review than frieda for slumdog n mru is 100%more beautiful than her if she get a good agent n a good team she can do wonders!
May b im in minority bt i loved that saree its so chick n she stood out in d pool of black <3

That blue saree was something different it looked nice on her but what I didn't liked was that golden outfit ðŸ˜•. 
& Regarding love sonia she getting a lot of appreciation for her performance I even read an iv of that director who even said after premier many people are very interested in meeting thakur . 
PURBUL thumbnail

Originally posted by: akshi.

That blue saree was something different it looked nice on her but what I didn't liked was that golden outfit ðŸ˜•. 
& Regarding love sonia she getting a lot of appreciation for her performance I even read an iv of that director who even said after premier many people are very interested in meeting thakur . 

Mera ulta.
I liked golden outfit😆😆
Smudge thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PURBUL

Mera ulta.
I liked golden outfit😆😆

And i liked the red one...That blue sari was weird for me..The golden outfit was better than the blue sari for me...I mean she has such a pretty and flexible face,she only needs a good artist thats it...
PURBUL thumbnail

Originally posted by: Smithhh

And i liked the red one...That blue sari was weird for me..The golden outfit was better than the blue sari for me...I mean she has such a pretty and flexible face,she only needs a good artist thats it...

I liked her hairstyle in golden outfit jst😃😆
Blue MEI her hair was plain..plus saree toh. Was gajab
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Smithhh

She is new n she will have hard time getting designer dress ...hopefully after super 30 she will grt good designer dress n she need a new stylist
PURBUL thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PhoenixD-

She is new n she will have hard time getting designer dress ...hopefully after super 30 she will grt good designer dress n she need a new stylist

Her sister is her permanent stylist😆which she needs yo change for d time being..tho she is not dere for love Sonia 
PURBUL thumbnail
Ye arjit ne insta pe formal letter kyu likha h...Uske post se toh ye b samaj aagya aditi k saath .Uska frnesjip kimnaaa pakkkaaa h😆😛