Sameer-Naina OS: Intense Shades

TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello my dear forumwasis and besties.
                       The Monsoon is here.Hence inspired by the weather and some beautiful writers on and off the forum,here is my piece.Dedicated to my talented friend Ritu and darlings on forum.

This can be read as a part of my ongoing FF: Kati Patang or as a standalone One Shot.

So here it goes for all you tip-tip barsha pani lovers.

Read On.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun always shine above the skies.And this made Mr.Sameer Maheshwari in believing that it was going to be fine,bright sunny day.

"Sameer!Lagta hai aaj baarish hogi.''Naina predicted as she came out draping the wine coloured saree paired with jewelstone jhumkis and clinking matching glass bangles.

"Aise hi tumhein lag raha hai.Bin mausam ke barsaat sirf wo jo novels likh rahi ho wahan hota hai.''He shrugged and went to check for petrol in car while Naina mumbled a 'khadoos' before putting her favourite thing in handbag.

They were in Delhi and were attending a colleague's wedding.They had decided to reach the venue  early and leave early so as not to leave ;the apple of their eye; Nisha  in care of the caretaker for too long.

Past noon, they were done with the formalities and lunch at the wedding.The conversations took the longest time than rituals.He was thankful that he was spared from attending such a huge gathering on his own wedding day.Can't people get married privately..Why so much of crowd especially when only a handful is only true well wisher.

And apart from crowds at wedding he hated three things..Three R's..Not hate actually,more of repulsion.Red,Rains and Rakesh.Well Naina knew about all three but she gave him sometimes more reasons to despise them.These trivialities sometimes turned into arguments and then were forgotten like the passing clouds of the sky.But today it seemed the clouds shall not pass.

Specks of raindrops started adorning the windshield and one of those moments where Sameer could see that triumphant smile on her face.How he hated it when she is right in her predictions.Experience counts or not,but  he could see the rains preparing to pour heavier.

"Kya?Do ghante?Tum log guests ho ya khud shaadi kar rahe ho?'' Sameer asked ,totally frustrated and banging his fist against the steering wheel.

To their utter dismal,the engine developed some glitch and the ignition didn't kick off.They were stranded on the highway with just few stalls in the vicinity and not a single garage in radius of 5 kilometres.Now he hated this damn highway even.It felt as if the whole elemental forces of Nature conspired against him and not let him drive back home on time.

Naina squirmed in the seat as she watched him run his tense fingers  through the silky strands.The strands were now starting to get drench with the drizzle that was increasing in intensity.He had removed his blazer and had stepped out to check for the glitch himself.He was more of a bike riding person than car-riding and that definitely showed .His lack of experience screamed through as he shut the bonnet, harsh and loud. He fished the mobile again and as he fixated his eyes on rolling the contacts,she looked at him now with all her attention.Back at home,she was busy  in catering to essentials,at the wedding,catering to ladies talk but now he was standing not very far.His attention else where and his spotless white shirt getting drenched.He looked handsome.And as if feeling the heat of her eyes on him,he unbuttoned another of the top buttons.She could no longer look straight.The  boy she had fallen in love with first sight was now a man and has become his strength,weakness  and unfortunately tormentor of heart..again.

"What?'' He asked as he saw her smiling,all to herself.She didn't answer and smiled wide as she leaned back watching the clouds congregate to pour rains incessantly,much to relief of many and chagrin of him.He had long disconnected the call and had switched off the music player;and soon there was a calm silence with the growing patter of rains filling in.

"Agar tum soch rahi ho.. ''He trailed as he caught her suddenly in an intense locked stare.There was no more pain in those kohl adorned eyes.There was something else.A desire perhaps.A desire to be read thoroughly like he reads her novels.The attention,the caresses,the  surprises...she wanted to be a novel in his hands,in his eyes now.His eyes traveled down from the intense eyes to the quivering parted lips.The lipstick was gone,what remained was stains and the redness.She bit her lip feeling his blaze on hers.As he bit his lips she knew the temperature was rising,making her all queasy in stomach.She needed fresh air and some coolness.

She stepped outside the car and the next moment he turned away his face from hers.It was intense.The gaudy  orange coloured umbrella opened with a jerk.He  blinked for a few seconds as he took time to adjust to the plethora intense gaudy colours,thrown together haphazardly.He didn't know why she was against buying a simple ,monochrome coloured umbrella and chose to keep this brassy looking thing as if a prized possession.

"Bahar kyun jaa rahi ho? Bhig jaogi.'' He asked and more than concern for her he wanted that flashy orange coloured umbrella with  big red roses printed on it to be out of his sight.He felt smacking the designer of the umbrella,if ever he finds him someday.

"Do ghante iss car ki garmi nahin baithna mujhe''. She said looking away from him and covering a part of her face with the canopy.

"Tum pagal ho.''He made the statement hoping she would get back into the car and pick up a fight.But seemed like she was more interested in those distant green tress swaying to the occasional heavy winds.

"Haan hun pagal toh... ''She asked and moved ahead.She knew he would follow her and this time too..the prediction didn't go wrong.

He banged his head against the steering wheel  at such stubbornness.He saw her lift the veil on to her head and  pull out her hands,fingers playing with the droplets of rain.Raindrops trickling down the dents from the canopy  wetting her saree pleats and the glass bangles chiming,now  glistening with silver droplets of rain.He wondered if something had hit his mind when he had propped the marriage to her.He knew the reasons still wondered.

Muttering few curses to the umbrella,to the rains,to the car and its silence,he opened the car and stepped out into the rains again.

"Main ab bhi tumhein samajh nahin paayi   Mrs.Naina Sameer Maheshwari.''He declared to her. She twirled the umbrella and brought it up onto his head. Shifting closer to him,she whispered "Ab to puri zindagi padi hai samjhne ke liye Mr.Sameer Maheshwari.'' He risked a look at her and saw that sly smirk.

She looked shocked and face palmed the next instant.He was out of the umbrella cover.She again thought,would he follow her now;without an umbrella?He hated rains.

He opened the car to get in but froze .He saw her tilting her face and flashing her brightest smile.That smile of hers.Damn.This temptress knows his weakness.He would even follow her till the end of world ,without an umbrella even,for that  coruscating smile only on her face.

"Aise bhag kyun rahe ho?'' She asked as he had again followed her back and was nearly sprinting along side her.

"Jaise tumhe nahin pata.''He threw the words and wiped his face off those droplets of rain.

"Ab thik hai?''She asked and he thought if the day was bizarre or different.He saw her closing the umbrella,exposing their heads to the grey canopy of clouds.If that was not enough she stealthily linked her arms through his.He stumbled a bit but was definitely amazed.It also dawned upon him,they had not been alone in months ,like this.It has been either office,assignments and Nisha.

She clung closer to him dropping the veil from her head.Her partially wet locks coming into his view.The wet strands of hair had started to cling round her face and cool air made her lips quiver a little too much.He wondered how much he had taken this beauty of hers for granted.He had seen her blossoming into a flower from bud but had failed to notice then..stupid he was and still he is stupid for letting both of them get wet in rain.He snatched the umbrella from her hand and fidgeted with the tight lever.The umbrella refused to open and he saw a different sparkle of happiness in her eyes.Finally,he gave up.

A sweet music drifted into the maze of pattering rains and they were plunged into a little bubble of their own.She swayed to the lazy tunes as the mischievous lyrics pushed them into a frenzy of emotions.

Saanson Ko Saanson Mein Dhalne Do Zara
Dheemi Si Dhadkan Ko Badne Do Zara
Lamhon Ki Guzarish Hai Ye, Paas Aa Jayein
Hum, Hum Tum, Tum,Hum Tum

Sameer forgot all about the despise for the rains and the rumbles of thunder.He even forgot he was holding that brassy umbrella in his fist.He only knew the girl drenching,shivering occasionally is the girl who added meaning to his life,gave a reason to live and taught him that life was not that bad and always worth a try.His arm involuntarily snaked around her;pulling her closer to himself.

She held on to his arm and looked up at him.She would not have been surprised to see a smug grin or disgusted frown;she instead saw a smile as the rain drops lapped across their faces,grazing their bodies.

"Sameer!Hum rashte ke bich khade hein.'' She reminded and prepared herself for a jerk,that would come with his realization''.I am with my wife " His voice was clear, husky and certain.

Aankhon Mein Humko Utarne Do Zara
Baanhon Mein Humko Pighalne Do Zara..

The unsaid words hung in air and she tucked  a wet strand behind her ear.Such sudden advances,in the middle of road, skittered sensations till her toes.Her sensical mind kicked in and few words formed,coherently.Wahan chalte hein She murmured and he nodded.

Sameer thanked the tea stall owner for the steaming two cups of tea, the vapours wafting of cardamom and ginger.Naina unpinned her saree pin letting the pleats unfurl to dry.Making herself comfortable on the rickety wooden bench she sipped the tea.The hot  tea glass in her hands,warmed her fingers.And he sat close to her,warming her heart. With two more sips,she felt like a pressure lighten up in her body.She suddenly felt like leaning to him but jolted as tingle passed through.The feel of his warm palms covering hers.

"Tum sach mein ho? ''She asked,her eyes dilated.She was not attuned to such romantic ministrations in months.''Koi shak hai? ''He asked,finishing with a wink.

"Waise itni bhi buri nahin hai ''He said  as he finished with the tea cup.''Koun?'' She asked as she handed him over the empty glass.

"Yeh mausam ''He replied as he paid the tea owner.''Tumhe kya laga wo designer chatri?''He asked and she knew his taunts for her favourite umbrella would never be over..be the weather be romantic or plain sunny.

"Waise mujhe lagta hai tumhe itna bhi bura nahin lagta wo designer chatri. ''She said as they made their way out of the stall.''Waisa kyun?'' He asked raising his eyebrows and linking their fingers.

"Umm..isliye ki jo tumhe pasand nahin koi bhi reason howo tumhare zindagi mein zyada der nahin reh sakta.Insaan ho ya chiz..Aur yeh designer chatri to 6 mahine se tumhare samne padi hai.''She finished,brushing her thumb over his.

As they found a shelter under a thatched porch, his fingers lifted up and played with the wet strands.It was perhaps the weather,the pattering rains or the fact that they were alone,free from baggage of time and responsibility,he felt drawn to her like never before.It was not the way he felt for anyone before.Never.He felt his fingers' urge to explore her,unfolding her mystery layer by layer.

"Mausam bahut thandi hai na?'' He asked as he felt goosebumps on her skin erupt with warmth.She was shivering,but not of rains.He knew it.She felt as if wearing that nine yard saree and full sleeved blouse was not enough.She still felt vulnerable and ..exposed.His gaze travelling over hers and she felt she would crumble if he did look at her with those intense shades in his eyes.

"Ab bhi main khadoos hoon?'' He asked and she looked at him,feeling lost,though in a different way.He knew her mumblings?

"Ek ek shanshein se wakif hun tumhari.'' He cleared and she leaned against him,her eyes suddenly teary.He had been a real tempest in her life and today he is the shelter.She was suddenly falling in love with him..all over again.

They walked down the path a little,as the rains poured on.The flashy,designer canopy of umbrella,perched on their heads, was forming a secured roof .They soon found a shady tree,laden with crowding foliage.For the first time perhaps he was liking the crowd.His gaze shifted towards her as she leaned against the tree.She felt relaxed and played with her saree pallu,shifting it a bit down to feel the coolness of rain and breeze.They were already drenched,a bit more getting wet didn't matter anyway.

Silvatein Kahin, Karvatein Kahin
Phail Jaaye Kajal Bhi Tera
Nazron Mein Ho Guzarta Hua Khwabon Ka Koi Kafila
Jismon Ko Ruhoon Ko Jalne Do Zara
Sharm-O-Haya Ko Machalne Do Zara

He had his hormones going hay wire since the time he had seen her draping that saree back at home.Thankfully,Nisha had kept him enough distracted with her recitation of newly revised poem.But now that they were alone,two souls and elemental forces reinforcing the primal desires,he felt like falling in love with her ..again.He grabbed her waist and pulled her closer.Her breath hitched twice,as she felt his wet fingers caress her everywhere..on her wet fabric,through her wet fabric.

Her fingers dug into his shoulders as his fingers trailed up to her nape.

Chu Lo Badan Magar Is Tarah, Jaise Surila Saaz Ho
Andhere Chupe Teri Zulf Mein, Kholo Ke Raat Aazaad Ho
Aanchal Ko Seene Se Dhalne Do Zara
Shabnam Ki Boondein Phisalne Do Zara

Tilting her head back,he lowered his head.Letting the warmth of his hot breaths mingling and scorching the coolness of raindrops.His soft lips peppered warm kisses on her neck,vanquishing the remaining trails of cooling rains.She felt him in all her veins.She was suddenly weakening in his arms and felt him weakening too.She carefully leaned against the tree again,for her senses were suddenly diminishing.,so as she felt.His legs caressed her recently shaven legs and she could not help stifling a moan.The touches were electrifying and she felt surges of sensation gushing entirely through her.

His fear of losing her was gone as their eyes locked.There was a conflagration.She desired and felt desired.Pushing up her against the tree,she encircled his neck with those bangles making a sweet jingle.'Sirf Hum Tum' .She voiced,the syllables enough raspier to make him pull her mouth to him.He smiled a little as she closed her eyes,the lyrics still lingering in her mind.He put her mouth on hers,soft and warm.Lips on lips and she could feel the softness of his mouth and rougher line where his lip was chapped.The shiver in her stomach still lingered.She knew it would increase and all this was real.

Their breaths stirred deep,shimmering desires that incited raw urges and blood coursed through fevered veins.As they invaded soft pleasures through ripe lips,demanding the flame of years to be fanned and quenched,the mobile in his pant pocket vibrated.He withdrew,slowly,feeling the radiating vibrations defending against the pleasurable vibrations.

She shivered like the leaves,up above in the tree.The leaves mirrored her stance.She rested her head against his chest and felt shivering,perfect fingers curling around her waist,as he typed a message.

The rains had turned into drizzle again as they lifted the designer umbrella from the puddle.The bright big red roses had several splotches of mud now. She smiled as she found him jerking the umbrella off the muddy water.

"Tumhare liye ek laa dun..aisa wala?'' She asked as he linked their fingers and made their way to the highway again.

"Sochna bhi mat''. Pat came his reply and she grinned wide.Kuch adatein badalte nahin...

The rains had stpped by the time they had reached back home.Thanking Munna for timely help with bringing the mechanic and getting the car back to function,they knocked the door.Sounds of anklets jingled in the house as the door opened.

"Aap log bhig gaye?'' Nisha asked scanning each of her parents from top to toe.

"Tumhari Papa umbrella lena bhul gaye the.'' Naina replied and Sameer tried to stifle a sneeze.

"Par Mumma apke pass to umbrella tha na''. Nisha asked and Sameer's gaze travelled to Naina's cheeks and lips.

"Usme chote chote holes hogaye hein.Isliye bhig gaye''. Sameer replied and saw Naina rushing to the room,leaving a fumbling him and surprised Nisha back.

"Nisha!Mein change karke aata hun''. Sameer quickly threw the words and departed.

Few minutes later,Maheshwari House reverberated with the words---"Mumma!Ismein to koi holes nahin hai.''

-----------------------------------------------------THE END---------------------------------------------------

P.S.:Thank you for reading.Would love to read all your feedback.😳

Edited by TereLiyeMINU - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sona07 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Rain romance!!.. I always love to read Rain Romance πŸ˜³

SamAina and Rain.. Deadly combo for any story πŸ˜‰

You have chosen the perfect place for their romance.. Never thought that the highway would be a great place for their romance πŸ‘

Now I understood why discussions on colors were ongoing πŸ˜†

You had selected the perfect song for their rain romance.. Just loved it!!

"Mumma! Ismein to koi holes nahin hai.." Aww Nisha is always my favorite character from Kati Patang, I loved her innocent questions πŸ˜ƒ

Beautiful OS dear.. I was imagining everything and it was giving me goosebumps πŸ˜³

Thanks for the PM

Edited by _.SilentHeart._ - 5 years ago
PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I imagined Samaina on Saanson ko saanson mein dhalne do zara and I am not able to stop blushing☺️
Sam's three R's had me laughing, well I love the first two, useful for some intense romance and to get the feelingπŸ˜‰
Road Romance got me instantly perked up, never read this kind and well, WOW and you added rains along with too and the song, the blush isn't going and I am scared if it comes to my mom's noticeπŸ˜†
The description of kiss  That umbrella has become one memorable one and yet another thing added to the list which will remind me of our Samaina. 
And the last dialogue of Nisha, such a cutie! πŸ˜†
This one was love❀️ 

Edited by Mayashika - 5 years ago
toshibelekar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You all are born writers. Make a blog I will follow you. 
Fantastic writings. πŸ‘
MSK04 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Ok Wait... Typing response right now... but I don't think I will ever get over Nisha's dialogue - "mumma isme to koi holes nai hai..." πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: moumita04

Ok Wait... Typing response right now... but I don't think I will ever get over Nisha's dialogue - "mumma isme to koi holes nai hai..." πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nisha was there only to say this...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
MSK04 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Sweetheart... I was waiting for this one since you started asking all those color details... I wanted to know what you were cooking up... and this is so worth the wait... πŸ˜ƒ

First of all, I love rains... am crazy about them... I think you know that by now... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
So Samaina in rain is amazing always... 

I love the setup of them getting stuck on the highway... wanting to steal some moments alone from the crowd...

Just like the butterfly comes out of it cocoon, slowly, patiently and then emerges into something totally enthralling, same was the journey of Sameer and Naina here... πŸ˜³

How easy it is to lose ourselves in daily chores and responsibilities... Those who have read Kati Patang would know why there was that distance even though they are a married couple... How enticing it is to see the person you see daily in a completely different outlook... That's what happened to Naina... She is used to seeing Sameer daily, but today she saw him in a different light, with a different perspective...

The hair that have always captured her attention, did it this time too, but slowly she ventured into other territories... And Sameer too saw her in a different light when he failed to fathom that how could he have been so blind as to fail seeing the beauty evolve in-front of his very eyes...

My feelings align with Sameer on that orange umbrella... thought I don't agree with 2 out of 3 R's and you know which one... πŸ˜‰

The temptress knows how to make her husband dance to her tunes... and while dancing to those tunes he managed to discover beauty in things he didn't like... The rains, the umbrella... His quench to read her was met with an equal fervour to be read... πŸ‘πŸ‘ Loved how you detailed this...

I was totally taken in by the kiss and kept waiting with bated breath for things to progress... though I knew they were at a public place... πŸ˜³

Well, things did progress... the perspectives changed and the relationship equation changed... the gaudy umbrella, with mud splatters did its part... and I don't think Sameer is ever going to throw that out now... πŸ˜ƒ

Loved it Minu...!! πŸ€—
Keep coming with more...

Love,
Mou
Edited by moumita04 - 5 years ago
_shweta98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely.. passionate.. romantic.. perfect... nishaaa hayee hehe..
Sameer followed Naina in the room immediately... isko kya samjhe? Sach mein change karne hi gaye kya?πŸ˜†
doublecross thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Rains! 
Well rains when they are pitter pattering away on the windows while they create that melodious rhythm. Rhythm that makes the nature dance to its tune. While the inhabitants are busy soaking in and basking in its glory. Rains, I guess they have been subjects for innumerable poets who have regales us with works which makes is smell that first wet soil and paint those vivid images of greenery while imagining the sounds of crickets and toads croaking. Romance and rains go hand in hand. Rains are symbolic with. Love, fertility and all that is thriving. 

So is Sameer and naina's growing fondness for each other. The desire, the love, the attraction that goes hand in hand with all the subtle teasing. Those smirks and smiles of a seductress while herself getting seduced, well it all seemed so perfect. The rain drenched taut body of her man, if that could make her nervous, it made me gulp not once but twice just imagining .

The one shot felt more like music. I could imagine the steady flow of rain while both Sameer and Naina slow danced into intimacy. The subtle glances, the missives that they exchanged between their eyes was hotter than the hottest of updates that I have ever read. The touches and those gestures here and there were to die for. The peeling of the layers through eyes like I said it all felt like symphony. 

The kiss was sheer bliss. The culmination of all.the sexual tension that transpired between the two made me gasp. It was plain lovely. The breaths mingled, while their bodies slow danced to a new level of intimacy. They were entertained into one while the rain drizzled and the bodies sizzled. I loved it all. 

The colours and their symbolism has been depicted with perfection. I loved the amalgamation of it all.

Perfect in a word!
smiley_lizi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Wonderful OS.

The combination of rain, song, and romance well blended in the OS.

The most favorite song of rain romance you incorporated very well in this OS.

Loved it. The title is apt. Intense shades of love it was.

Really the mausam was not buri. It was a blessing for them. They got their moment thankfully for the rain.

The surprised little Nisha was the cute ending of the OS.

The umbrella doesn't have any holes. lol
Edited by smiley_lizi - 5 years ago