Users

Frequent Posters

nakuulfan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: nakuulfan

https://www.facebook.com/iwmbuzz/videos/384573328717184/

Enjoy watching all of u 😊😊

I really liked her interview a lot and she answered a lot of fan questions and didnt let out any secrets on what will happen in the show as such ..but i can summarize about whats coming next 
nakuulfan thumbnail
She said that she shot a recent romantic song sequence with hussain that was by far the best moments to come on the show for the viewers and jaya's character will undergo the necessary changes to fall in love with jay and as for the memory wapas and her saree looks she kept misteriously quiet and she alsos aid hussain was her favorite tv actor..bless her 😳😳😳
littlelily thumbnail

I really liked her interview a lot and she answered a lot of fan questions and didnt let out any secrets on what will happen in the show as such ..but i can summarize about whats coming next 

I saw it yesterday its quite good except the questions were more about herself than of the show but it was really nice getting to know her 😳
littlelily thumbnail

She said that she shot a recent romantic song sequence with hussain that was by far the best moments to come on the show for the viewers and jaya's character will undergo the necessary changes to fall in love with jay and as for the memory wapas and her saree looks she kept misteriously quiet and she alsos aid hussain was her favorite tv actor..bless her 😳😳😳

she also said a lot more romantic moments are going to come up between jay and jaya 
and khushi u didnt notice one thing 😆
littlelily thumbnail
when she was answering questions only she revealed that it was easier to now play jaya with memory rather than jaya without memory because she would relate more to the original jaya 😉
aur waisey bhi hum logon ko pata chal gaya ki yaadash ab wapas aayega and in the start she said what the fans were asking fr is finally going to come true so i think jay and jaya will get married and shift to amir gahr 
it sounds like a dream but i hope fr heavens sake its true because then they can twist the story however they like instead of ending it and creating new stories ...😆
nakuulfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: littlelily

when she was answering questions only she revealed that it was easier to now play jaya with memory rather than jaya without memory because she would relate more to the original jaya 😉

aur waisey bhi hum logon ko pata chal gaya ki yaadash ab wapas aayega and in the start she said what the fans were asking fr is finally going to come true so i think jay and jaya will get married and shift to amir gahr 
it sounds like a dream but i hope fr heavens sake its true because then they can twist the story however they like instead of ending it and creating new stories ...😆

arey haa meine bhi phir se play karke suni hu abhi ..u r right 😆😆
anyway we know whats coming up next just cant wait for the best moments of the show to come up and did u hear they r shooting at such a relaxed pace ..hussain toh shaadi k liye chala gya ek hafta 
Edited by nakuulfan - 5 years ago
nakuulfan thumbnail
she said her fav comic character was malpani fav character was deepak and fav star and actor was hussain 
i think her answers were sort of perfect 
Edited by nakuulfan - 5 years ago
littlelily thumbnail

she said her fav comic character was malpani fav character was deepak and fav star and actor was hussain 

i think her answers were sort of perfect 

deepak tijori bcz fr the number of avtars he's played in the show 😆
and am glad she has that offscreen chemistry with hussain..it really reflects in their scenes and she enjoys shooting it 😉
waisey ek aur baat usne kahi ki agar jay jaisa parivar real life mein mil jaati toh life ban jayegi..i really liked that part how she answered that fan ..if a guy like jay and a whole family fr pleasing jaya can do so much in the show its like the best thing that would happen to a girl..i mean it was an amazing answer 👏
Kumsumfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: littlelily

deepak tijori bcz fr the number of avtars he's played in the show 😆

and am glad she has that offscreen chemistry with hussain..it really reflects in their scenes and she enjoys shooting it 😉
waisey ek aur baat usne kahi ki agar jay jaisa parivar real life mein mil jaati toh life ban jayegi..i really liked that part how she answered that fan ..if a guy like jay and a whole family fr pleasing jaya can do so much in the show its like the best thing that would happen to a girl..i mean it was an amazing answer 👏

liked all her answers -nice interview aur nhi toh kya koi bhi ladki lucky hogi jisko jay jaisa life partner milega 😉