Who the hell is Rajveer?

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Can CV's please disclose it once and for all. I am getting irritated by this character. No offense to Apurva. He is doing good. But ye ekdum bekaar character hai. First I thought honest cop with some solid evidence. Then he goes on a killing spree for Zoya Adi. Now looks like he has scores to settle with Papa Hooda. And turning into full psycho😆.
I was damn excited with Rajveer entry. But he irritates me now.
P.s- I really wish he is not sautela Bhai of Adi. I am tired of those tracks.
Today's episode was bearable only cos of Adi and Harshad's awesome portrayal. Glad to see he is still struggling to come to terms with Poosh. Glad to see Pooja and Yash albiet their old stills after a long time. Mujhe laga CV bhool gaye. 
Apart from Zoya Adi, I really want to know what transpired between Yash and Pooja. Enough of this Rajveer crap🥱
Edited by intruderfast - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
After planting bomb and trying to murder innocent Zoya by drowning her, he is like "buraayi pe achai ki Jeet".
He thinks he is some masiha or Robin hood and his purpose in life is to kill all villians (in his mind Villian are Rich ppl)🤪
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Infact I feel Rajveer is suffering from mental disorder . I hav studied psychology in school and he exhibits traits of PARANOID Personality disorder.

I just googled this disorder and got this information-

People with paranoid personality disorder are generally characterized by having a long-standing pattern of pervasive distrust and suspiciousness of others.  A person with paranoid personality disorder will nearly always believe that other people's motives are suspect or even malevolent.

Individuals with this disorder assume that other people will exploit, harm, or deceive them, even if no evidence exists to support this expectation. 

intruderfast thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

After planting bomb and trying to murder innocent Zoya by drowning her, he is like "buraayi pe achai ki Jeet".

He thinks he is some masiha or Robin hood and his purpose in life is to kill all villians (in his mind Villian are Rich ppl)🤪

Haha . He did say ki Zoya bechari fans gayi😆. I would have liked if he was a sensible villian. I thought it would be game  of chess between Adi and Rajveer. But they r playing dangal😆
And what's up with Noor. Koi bhi cheez ho blaming Adi.
AkshitaWrites. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

Infact I feel Rajveer is suffering from mental disorder . I hav studied psychology in school and he exhibits traits of PARANOID Personality disorder.

I just googled this disorder and got this information-

People with paranoid personality disorder are generally characterized by having a long-standing pattern of pervasive distrust and suspiciousness of others.  A person with paranoid personality disorder will nearly always believe that other people's motives are suspect or even malevolent.

Individuals with this disorder assume that other people will exploit, harm, or deceive them, even if no evidence exists to support this expectation. 

I studied Pyschology too. In fact, I just finished school and I see why you would think that but he hasn't shown any concrete symptoms of this disorder. A quick google search doesn't reveal everything😉

If he had PPD, he would be after everyone right now. Plus, a disorder is called a disorder when it becomes dysfunctional and deviant... which as of now, he isn't. His character is kind of a dud. I don't know why they introduced him in the first place. He's just a very impulsive and obsessive guy who thinks he's always right. There is nothing likable about his character right now, tbh. 
AkshitaWrites. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I'm just gonna have to give up on the show if they don't start focusing on AdiYa love story. It's getting REALLY boring. I'll probably just have to watch it on Voot and skip all the other scenes, except for AdiYa's. But I wanna contribute to the trp... tbh I don't think it matters if I step out. Might just do that if this Rajveer crap doesn't end soon.
intruderfast thumbnail
Maine zyaada iss Rajveer ko dekha to khud psycho ho jaaunga🤣. Aise kaise koi bhi CBI mein aa gaya
intruderfast thumbnail

Originally posted by: AkshitaWrites.

I'm just gonna have to give up on the show if they don't start focusing on AdiYa love story. It's getting REALLY boring. I'll probably just have to watch it on Voot and skip all the other scenes, except for AdiYa's. But I wanna contribute to the trp... tbh I don't think it matters if I step out. Might just do that if this Rajveer crap doesn't end soon.

Jumping into Adiya love story would be rushed i beleive.I dont know how much time has passed out. since Poosh'sdeath. What they can focus meanwhile on Poosh's story..  
Pooja ki diary itne mahino se padi hai but usme se hardly kuch dikhaya hai😆.
And yash babu I want to know ye Loan pe Loan lene waale aadmi aakhir kyaa sochta tha. 
Haven't seen anything from yash's perspective
mystique_4008 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Someone give this character an award for being the worst villian in the history of Indian TV 🤢 villian kehna keliye layak hi nahi hai what a joker 😆 i have seen many OTT villains before but atleast they had a reason for doing what they were doing but this guy what are his reasons for acting like a maniac. Apurva may be a good actor but I find he does overacting in this role like his laugh is so annoying. God get rid of his character and get back to the mystery of pooja yash affair/murder.Edited by Cherryfairy - 5 years ago
Mahi-Ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I know everyone hates RV and I do as well.
But that guy cannot leave till the freaking says what the hell is his problem with the Hoodas. Like that bothering me why he hates them so much. 
But I think his track will be over soon. But then you never know.