TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
I am new to the forum. I have recently started watching the show and it has a nice concept. The concept is nothing but fighting for truth fearlessly.
After watching today's episode, I so much wanted to make the post. Truth is so bitter, people don't want to digest it easily. There is no alternative to truth. In all the stories we see, the character who supports truth, lives a very difficult life. We can see Majaz Khan is living a difficult life but a fearless life. This is the power of truth, it frees you. Supporting truth is like a challenge.

In Mahabharat, there was Yudhishthir who was always speaking truth. His chariot was flying in the battle only because he had spoken the truth. But once he spoke even a half truth, his chariot stop flying. If Majaz will do something wrong, people may forgive him. But he will lose all the respect he had for himself in one moment. Remaining true to yourself is the biggest form of honesty. Knowing you have stolen something and convincing yourself that you are not a thief it is the biggest lie.

Lie cannot be hidden for the longer time and so as truth. We have seen in the precap only. In the case, Majaz will gain more respect and trust, while Rifat will lose them. Money allows the person to hide the truth, but it cannot hide truth itself. People mock the truth in this world uttering it as the foolishness, it is not foolishness it is the value and respect carried by the character.

One last line to be quoted forever, " THE TRUTH IS TROUBLED ALWAYS, BUT THE TRUTH TRIUMPHS ALWAYS. REMEMBER ALWAYS."