Bepannah, My thoughts,Eid Mubarak

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah ~ My thoughts ~ep 67 19.6.18.  Eid Mubarak  !  

Faith festivals are an auspicious time to share good will, peace and respect with  neighbours , friends  ,family and the community at large. For younger and older families it's a time to strengthen existing bonds. In politics holding faith festivals is used to establish inter communal harmony and build vote bank. For the business class it's a time to buy new connections and clientele. For Aditya and Zoya its yet another occasion, that affords them another timely excuse to cross paths with each other in a less volatile    setting to the one before. Its their families that arrange it and they end up going with the flow. At least that's the way they both wish to see it come across.   

Heaven help the land where the defender of order within society turns into a revengeful  renegade.  Rajveer's, spirit goes straight to his head, exemplifies his fury at the Hooda's for costing him his job, and hatches the plan of annihilating the lot with explosives. Being a cop he uses his connections to designate others as usual, to spear head his criminalities. So really no rest for the wicked. The angel of death and destruction is  onwards bound for the complacent  Hoodas who are sure that times ahead now only vouches for  good omens.   The wicked often during moments of glory let down their guards  and its then that their foes strike when they least suspect, that nothing can go wrong.

Heaven also help the moral fabric of society where the defenders of the law mete out justice against the dead and gone! Assassinate characters  of those who fail to fight for defence beyond their graves!  Harsh Hooda celebrates yet another victory and  builds on his indomitable credibility!  

Unforeseen circumstances, often changes the tune of the ones who once wielded  pre-eminence  over the weak and vulnerable. Mahi at the hospital  is humbled before Zoya ,in fear of being turned out of Zoya's house . Mahi's  confessions  about her animosity  towards Zoya, just  flow before Zoya. How  the situation  stands,today! where  once Zoya begged Mahi to let  her stay in their house, now  Mahi pleads before  Zoya  for shelter. Zoya kept her   peace with Mahi,  refrained from retaliation,  especially after she finds out how Mahi betrayed her. Today  it's Mahi who is brought to her knees while Zoya gets the  chance to exhibit her magnanimity and respect she continues to hold for her dead husband's mother and sister. Zoya is no saint , just a good human being who is like most people prone to making mistakes.. she is only credible

Its Eid today! A blessed day for the Siddique's.. they are not far from each other like they were in the holy month of Ramazan , but together as one happy family. After prayers of thanks giving  hugs , blessings, best wishes Edi ! and sweet dish   is anticipated  to mark the day. Being  away from their  actual home does not  dampen their  spirits , Rohana plans on having festive food anyway!

The door bell rings! Zoya opens the door and does her Edi stand at her door step?  Its Adi! Zoya fast forgoes the message  of Eid ..forgive and forget. Her icy expression tells him she is willing to do neither.  But her creed does bind her   from slamming the door on his face! Some  nerve and some cheek to show up to  her doorstep. Only the appearance of his father breaks this uneasy pause between them. Besides Adi is familiar with her feisty side too. Hopefully with adults present and  the occasion decorum in mind he will be allowed in. Adi is allowed in, he mutters a polite  Eid  Mubarak , and she  echoes back his greeting. Both father and son seat themselves gingerly. Adi  tries to capture her skirting gazes. He is desperate to clear the air with her. But Zoya despite the flavour of goodwill of Eid dodges his darting gazes.

Adi is no novice when it comes to grabbing her attention. He will not allow her to mess with his head!     He comes with a clean heart.. well with a small agenda  to knock some sense in that pretty little head of  hers! Like he did before attention  seeking ! by  toppling pizza  on her. This time, though he purposely drops his spoon on the corner of his jacket end!All  clumsiness  too seek an audience with her in the bathroom. Zoya's parents can see  Adi's amiable attitude  and Zoya's cold near enough rudeness ! towards guests and that too on Eid day. Zoya is packed off to the bathroom  with Adi ..  well he wastes no time and gets straight on to the matter of dissuading her against reopening the case which will only rake up their old wounds. So really Adi symbolically spoon feds his father's agenda to her! he sincerely hopes, she'll give it a thought.. and hopes that they will continue to remain friends. Zoya tries to leave but he places his hand on the door handle.. symbolically asks her to accept him as her friend!   Zoya aggressively pulls his hand away from the handle and walks out of bathroom, giving him the opposing message the door to her heart remains closed to him.. but Adi persists and whispers as she stomps off.. come to my Eid party .. I shall wait for you.

Harsh invites them over for an Eid milan party to mark new beginnings between the families. Zoya is sure her father will decline, but to Zoya's angst he accepts the invitation  graciously ,after an affirmative nod from his wife. 

Once the Hoodas leave, Zoya and Noor both protest at  attending Hoodas party. Zoya reminds her father of Harsh's  method  of releasing her from the  charge of double murder.  Waseem assures Zoya he is not unaware of  the chameleon like  tendencies of the likes of Harsh Hooda who are likely to change and mould themselves according to circumstance and  self-interests . Still  Waseem , for the sake of his family , especially Zoya , rather not have the Hooda's either  as  friends  or foes, while  their stay in this city.  But Waseem is keen to learn more about the Hooda s sudden interest in Zoya. So  Waseem's go to the Hooda party as acquaintances? Interesting , that Adi is keen to  retain his friendship with Zoya! However Waseem s girls protest against   going vociferously. Rohana  tells her girl  they are going and that's final. What I liked about this scene is how both parents  stand united in their  stand  and refrain from giving their daughters mixed messages.  I do wonder why the Siddique's are not returning back to their home in Mussorie? Neither of the girls have jobs here..

However Rohana does wonder what ever happened to her forever  benign  daughter? Who  always believed that "god is heaven and all's  right in the world. She pleasantly feels Zoya has changed. Perhaps Zoya has changed, grown up, now that she is living in the big bad world! Rough patches living away from home, have been to her advantage, and Adi's vigorously training too has worked wonders in helping her to reach her full potential.

Today in her bathroom encounter with Adi.. there is no malice in her heart for him. Just hurt and frustration at his silence in the court against all the fabrications his father used against Yash and his family  to let them off the hook! Zoya expected Adi to cover her back in court! little does she  know  his father had tied his hands! However  Adi's persistence at  appealing for her friendship is a consolation for her.. she refrains from showing it but she still expects him to be there for her.. covering her back. As for Aditya he knows Zoya will come to his party.. all is not   lost. He  knows how to handle her.. 

Harsh is not really at peace. He has Aditya eating out of his hand. Yet Arjun's sentiments, or rather, his younger boy's shy yet shrewd ability to spot wrong doing causes Harsh anxiety. He designates Aditya or rather uses him to worm out of Arjun what he mulls over. Arjun though can sense that there is resistance from his father against reopening Pooja Harsh  case. Will Arjun like before, when he alerted Adi about dad pulling out of fighting Zoya's defence . This time ,reveal the contents of Pooja' s dairy  which could have been sufficient evidence for proving EMA between them, rather than pulling the Arora's to pieces publicly ?  damning Yash  as murdering  Pooja? Will Arjun share his true feelings ,that their Pa' has one to many faces? Will Harsh try to sow discord between the two brothers?

In disguise as a sound engineer ,Rajveer  scouts the  party venue Hooda house.where Harsh hallucinates  he sees Rajveer .. Rajveer bumps past , with a catch me if you can look! Now you see me now you don't Harshvarden Hooda! Rajeveer  lurks about  ready to turn  Eid into Diwali ! what ever next? Hamlet53 20. 6.18        

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hammie actually I wrote a big reply but something went wrong and it didnt get posted. So writing the same once again. 
What interested me the most in yesterday episode was Adi requesting Zoya not to reopen the case and when she tries to go he closes the door. For me it was symbolic of both of them shut together in a room. That's what it is. They are free and Zoya thinks Adi is also free. No he is not. He is as much trapped in the situation as she is and is in a closed room with a closed door.  A  door which he cannot open. But Zoya opens the door and goes out. If  Adi had wanted he could have stopped her, but he doesnt because his hands are tied, not hers and he wants her to open the door and walk in front. 

Second is Arjun Hooda. This is another character on whom Adi has placed his trust. He doesnt answer Arjun directly. But confuses him. He wants Arjun to question, he wants arjun to reach the truth. Because unlike him Arjun is free. 

Papa Hooda is not understanding his son is playing with tied hands and sealed lips not questioning his methods directly but provoking his pawns to do that task πŸ˜ƒ. Because Adi knows law and this experience has also taught him how to use it.
DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Dear Hammie,

Amazing post! πŸ‘

Mahi's mask has fallen down. She has no choice but accept that she had been selfish the whole time. But the confession doesn't mean that she wouldn't put on her mask back again, repeat her history.

Both the fathers must have sensed the tension between their grown-up kids. Mr. Siddiqui never even once greets Adi with Eid mubarak. He was only talking to his father, not really acknowledging Adi.. like he was only his father's shadow. He must have also noticed that Adi dropped the spoon intentionally, as he was sitting diametrically opposite to him.

Zoya must have got her quality of seeing good in everything from her mother. I did not see Mrs. Siddiqui even once trying to gauge Mr. Hooda's ulterior motive behind the invitation, unlike the rest of the Siddiquis. The changed Zoya couldn't help but wonder what ill was in store for them.

I liked your line about Adi symbolically spoon feeding to Zoya his father's agenda. But Adi looked very hurt when she said she learnt to distrust people from Adi. I felt for a second he questioned himself if really trampled an innocent flower. Then he went back to his business. I wonder how would Zoya react when she learns that about Mr. Hooda's condition and Adi put his freedom at stake for her. Would her aitbaar for people return? Or maybe just for good poeple?

Excited for today's episode. Keep posting Hammie! πŸ€—

- Tia
Happy_hippy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is so beautiful. ..i read it like quite a few times.. Keep writing.. Will be eagerly waiting!! 
Hamlet53 thumbnail
hello Shruthi..πŸ˜ƒ good to see you
Hammie actually I wrote a big reply but something went wrong and it didnt get posted. So writing the same once again.  ohhh... my lappie does that.. but thanks  for  postingπŸ˜ƒ
What interested me the most in yesterday episode was Adi requesting Zoya not to reopen the case and when she tries to go he closes the door. For me it was symbolic of both of them shut together in a room...   this thought blends well..   so  this was a primed meeting... 
 That's what it is. They are free and Zoya thinks Adi is also free. No he is not. He is as much trapped in the situation as she is and is in a closed room with a closed door.  A  door which he cannot open. But Zoya opens the door and goes out. If  Adi had wanted he could have stopped her, but he doesnt because his hands are tied, not hers and he wants her to open the door and walk in front. 
 he did try the me and you friends bit...   she wasn't buying... mind you Shruthi.. she doesn't yet ..his pa has set him up.. even in this bathroom  quiet word..
Second is Arjun Hooda. This is another character on whom Adi has placed his trust. He doesnt answer Arjun directly. But confuses him. He wants Arjun to question, he wants arjun to reach the truth. Because unlike him Arjun is free. 
ohhh yes... may be  arjun will be a bit more vocal..  in the coming episodes
Papa Hooda is not understanding his son is playing with tied hands and sealed lips not questioning his methods directly but provoking his pawns to do that task πŸ˜ƒ. Because Adi knows law and this experience has also taught him how to use it.
Pappa is becoming unpopular with me.. mind you he was never trust worthy material.. seeing his track record... not long before he loses both  his sons..
 have to check  your posts on Tuesday's subject...   thanks for  supporting my late posts..πŸ˜ƒ...  much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamy.tiara

Dear Hammie,
helloo  Tia..πŸ˜ƒ  good to see you

Amazing post! πŸ‘
you really are gracious πŸ˜Š
Mahi's mask has fallen down. She has no choice but accept that she had been selfish the whole time. But the confession doesn't mean that she wouldn't put on her mask back again, repeat her history.
it did make me wonder... but it was Zoya's  distant looks  that got me throughout the episode.. Jenny is such a fine actor
Both the fathers must have sensed the tension between their grown-up kids. Mr. Siddiqui never even once greets Adi with Eid mubarak. He was only talking to his father, not really acknowledging Adi.. like he was only his father's shadow. He must have also noticed that Adi dropped the spoon intentionally, as he was sitting diametrically opposite to him.
yes so he did..  while Harsh  so very much wants to trap    young Zoya..
Zoya must have got her quality of seeing good in everything from her mother. I did not see Mrs. Siddiqui even once trying to gauge Mr. Hooda's ulterior motive behind the invitation, unlike the rest of the Siddiquis. The changed Zoya couldn't help but wonder what ill was in store for them.
I like Rohana.. she has her head screwed the right way .. is unafraid to point imperfections in her girls...
I liked your line about Adi symbolically spoon feeding to Zoya his father's agenda. But Adi looked very hurt when she said she learnt to distrust people from Adi.
she clearly picked that up during her interactions with him .I suppose..
 I felt for a second he questioned himself if really trampled an innocent flower. Then he went back to his business. I wonder how would Zoya react when she learns that about Mr. Hooda's condition and Adi put his freedom at stake for her. Would her aitbaar for people return? Or maybe just for good poeple?
  well I don't blame her for feeling sore at the moment.. Adi.. she will trust..  .when she has the time to listen to him..  but I doubt it  he'll  tell her more than is needed... he'll protect his  father.. as its , he knows Zoya is not impressed by his father.. let him learn more about.. that family stands by one.. when the world deserts one..
Excited for today's episode. Keep posting Hammie! πŸ€—
me excited about Fifa...  and not looking forward to party poopers!  however have to say both Jen and Harshad  in role.  expressions   were  great..  thanks for reading and sharing your  precious thoughts Tia.. much love ,yours hammie 

- Tia

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Hammie when I meant adi could have stopped I meant stopped her physically or atleast tried to do so. But he didn't in that room. But in today episode in full public view he flirted with her and believe me I didn't feel my adi was on the stage.it was someone else.
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Happy_hippy

This is so beautiful. ..i read it like quite a few times.. Keep writing.. Will be eagerly waiting!! 

hello happy hippy, lovely to see you on my thoughtsπŸ˜ƒ.    thanks so much  for reading . and giving a  gracious comment.. would love to  see you again... much love hammie
Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
loved reading it.. please keep writing more😳
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@Hammie when I meant adi could have stopped I meant stopped her physically or atleast tried to do so. But he didn't in that room. But in today episode in full public view he flirted with her and believe me I didn't feel my adi was on the stage.it was someone else.

Shruti...  he didn't stop her.. because he was never into forcing himself upon.. her only in matters of her timidity he  used to intervene  rather het up...
aaachaaa.. aaj raita phalai ga... grrr.. as in badtameez dil ..  may bhi he  was drunk?? because of her moods???  will watch after football world cupπŸ˜›      πŸ˜ƒ hammie