Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
The moment I read shreyas name I knew I would love the song.  Thank god Kjo didn't replace ajay-atul. 
Jhanvi in the boat scene in the ending reminded me of Sridevi. She looks pretty & they both do have chemistry.
josh135 thumbnail
Overall very nice song & good picturization. Ishan is good..i like even Janhvi here..I like her expressions & she looks pretty. She isn't overacting or underacting like many first timer actors do ..which is great!!!
I think after this video many people will change some not so good opinions they have about her. She can act and acts pretty decently.
A Big let down... Weird Hero with Weirdest Smile... mediocre song... just killing my interest in film... only saving grace is Janhvi... but what's wrong with her face, why is she looking more than her age, not teenager, looking someone in late 30's?
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: DevilsKick

A Big let down... Weird Hero with Weirdest Smile... mediocre song... just killing my interest in film... only saving grace is Janhvi... but what's wrong with her face, why is she looking more than her age, not teenager, looking someone in late 30's?

Janvhi does not look like her late 30's lol such an over exaggeration. She looks about 24-25. 
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
When i heard this in the trailer, i expected a full male sung song but we got something different here. 

It's a beautiful song and melody, and it's been ages hearing something like this from Bollywood. 

I do wished the song had more lyrics to it. But the theme of the movie is there it seems... the melody

I kinda expect a sad version in the album or in the movie too. 

I have not seen Sairat, i do not know marathi but did happen to download the soundtrack as i really liked the overall theme flute music to the album... esp Sairat Zaala Ji...   

Looking forward to seeing both Janhvi and Ishaan!
rimi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved the song and the cinematography. Ishaan and Jahnvi's chemistry is exceptional.
Some glimpses and expressions and even the last scene where we see a terrified and a disturbed Ishaan, reminded so much of Shahid. He is so good for a 1 movie old actor.
SrideviFan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I personally find both Ishaan and Janhvi the strongest asset of the film. I think I was sold at the trailer level itself because of what they brought in the film. I personally don't care about looks,etc in a movie but the biggest breather for me was a film having young actors where the male lead doesn't look like a chiselled, hard on steroid hero and a stiff, breathtaking, bejewelled actress. For me both of them work for the reason that they are belieavable. I mean you can literally find a guy and a girl looking like Ishaan and Janhvni anywhere in India. And that brings the relatibility and the freshness factor. Like there's not the usual slow motion fight sequence with close ups of a hero's muscles and a heroine's waist. The attention is only on these two young adults who have fallen in love for the first time. And I'm glad Shashank has been able to preserve that innocence from whatever I've seen about Dhadak so far.
And also, the biggest relief I've had is that both of the leads are subtle in their acting otherwise actors have this tendency to go over the top when they are put in a desi setting. Like the lead actor either becomes a leechad,rangbaaz or a champu in order to portray a shy guy while the girl becomes a mini Kareena Kapoor from JWM and try to act all meethi churi. I'm glad Shahsnak cut all that crap from this film unlike his earlier films and made them act subtle and not overdo it. OTT acting is such an eyesore!
Edited by SrideviFan4ever - 5 years ago
DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Fantasy Force

She looks beautiful in these shots.
josh135 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SrideviFan4ever

I personally find both Ishaan and Janhvi the strongest asset of the film. I think I was sold at the trailer level itself because of what they brought in the film. I personally don't care about looks,etc in a movie but the biggest breather for movie was a film having young actors where the male lead doesn't look like a chiselled, hard on steroid hero and a stiff, breathtaking, bejewelled actress. For me both of them work for the reason that they are belieavable. I mean you can literally find a guy and a girl looking like Ishaan and Janhvni anywhere in India. And that brings the relatibility and the freshness factor. Like there's not the usual slow motion fight sequence with close ups of a hero's muscles and a heroine's waist. The attention is only on these two young adults who have fallen in love for a first time. And I'm glad Shashank has been able to preserve that innocence from whatever I've seen about Dhadak so far.

And also, the biggest relief I've had is that both of the leads are subtle in their acting otherwise actors have this tendency to go over the top when they are put in a desi setting. Like the lead actor either becomes a leechad,rangbaaz or a champu in order to portray a shy guy while the girl becomes a mini Kareena Kapoor from JWM and try to act all meethi churi. I'm glad Shahsnak cut all that crap from this film unlike his earlier films and made them act subtle and not overdo it. OTT acting is such an eyesore!

I agree. Not because im a big fan of these two. But genuinely Ishan and Janhvi seem to be good actors from whatever i saw.
nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
i think jhanvi doesn't have sridevi's natural grace in dancing. sridevi with her dancing talent made walking appear so graceful. too bad