Bepannah,my thoughts, Free birds..

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah ~ My thoughts ~ep 66  18.6.18.  Free birds

Technically both Aditya Hooda and Zoya are free from the burden of the damning charge of double murder. However to me they are still birds caged in separate cages of their mind sets. Up until yesterday both were captive in one cage where they seemed content  even in bondage  as long as they had each other. Today their cage has been opened, only their flight seems in opposite directions. One imagined they could fly together towards their unknown destination. But before they could determine their destinations, they chose to fly solo. The episode, to me reveals family influences from both sides largely, that contribute to their apparent ,as seen parting of ways.

It certainly is beneficial  to be an offspring of an influential family. One can get away with  blue murder.  Harshvardan made a solemn vow to set his son and son's demand Zoya free and he does so. For this father, in a way this acquittal case is a blessing in disguise as he  wins back his emotionally aggrieved and astray  son. Saving Aditya is all in the up keep of family name. Saving Zoya was to use her as a means  for his son's salvation!  This chip on his shoulder of good name, good station, with the law itself in his fathers pocket ,evokes loyalty from Aditya for his father. The manner in which he seizes Rajveer's hand from getting to Harshvardhan s neck , is perhaps a potent reminder to the police  that getting at Harsh  Hooda's jugular is improbable ,due to his power and expertise! His father stands infallible in all areas of the system. I find Aditya almost senses his fathers credibility  publicly as now it affects him directly and thus Aditya  nearly basks in it. Arjun noticeably stays withdrawn. Perhaps he is overwhelmed by the low-level legal tricks  his father didn't hesitate to use. The true winner, I feel is Harsh Hooda. Not only does he embrace his prodigal son Aditya , but also more prominently  retains his reputation of being the best lawyer in town. Another feather in his cap, towards making him chief justice. its this loss of credibility at Zoya's hands, that will make him anxious..   

The episode contains both overt and covert references to clipping a birds wings to hinder its soar.Harsh Vardhan throws back Rajveer's surly comments of winning the case  without any moral scruples ! by possibly getting the hounding cop suspended and off the Hoodas back!     

But Zoya has grave misgivings. She feels the need to fight the case of her conscience with the losing party of which she sees herself part off. She may be stupid and idealistic in her unrealistic world. However, it becomes obvious in the episode, that despite her being born and breed in affluence, she appears fundamentality , as a  woman sensitive to others  grief. While others bask in glory she holds herself at fault. Zoya is far from being a free bird like Adi. Betrayal of  Madhu's trust  invested  in her,  holds Zoya captive. To Zoya being cleared of the murder charge is insignificant in comparison to  the moral charge she finds herself guilty of. She has to clarify the cruel insinuations, that it  was she who presumably provided  the defence with inflammatory material against  Yash! To me Zoya has to retrieve this terribly gone wrong bond with Madhu. Yash's residence , under the wings of Madhu is the only place where Zoya  feels she belongs in the eyes of society, her dead husband's home. She recognizes as it is, her fathers hard-line stance of lack of support from him, regards her elopement  with Yash in the past.

However, Zoya's  consolation and plea to defend herself before Madhu  is all to soon and down to  bad timing. As this mother's, grief is two fold. But then again, Zoya too needs to tell it as it.. because she feels, she just might make a difference, as she is still desperate to be part of this family  that  always rejected her from day one, when she entered Yash's life. Zoya has the streak of  taking risks. She is intrepid enough. Her presence at Yash s house only acts as sprinkling salt on  Madhu and Mahi's insult  received at the hands of the defence.  So her literally being thrown out!  comes as no surprise to Zoya. 

Yash s residence scene reveals quite a bit apart from the melodramatics. The house  being in Zoya's name  shows up Waseem s assurance  of ensuring his daughter Zoya s life after  marriage  too retains the comfort levels she was accustomed to. This can also be seen in breach of dowry act. However the manner in which it was carried out was typical of the well to do classes keeping the upper hand on the struggling to keep up with the Jones  middle class masses. The manner in which Waseem breaks the news to the vulnerable Arora's is quite insensitive in the given circumstances, even if the aim is to give the likes of Mahi a befitting reply for mistreating Zoya. Waseem clearly boasts of his powerful standing, without taking into consideration a grieving mother, and also a woman who is a single parent. Preaches to a single mother, about failing to rear her children with proper values. Much to my relief the scene is balanced when Zoya's mother points out Waseem's child rearing skills, by failing to give Zoya with the much required life skills  of coping with the  real world out side the parameters of the  parental home scenarios. The scene  also shows Zoya the home truths, how the two most key men in her life, her father and her husband both had their own agendas, about which she was kept in the dark! Plus as her mother points out in support of the dead Yash.. he was not only the guilty party. Zoya  was as much at fault for , being disinterested in knowing ,from whence, her  husband was managing to line up all her creature comforts and luxuries. Her  preoccupation with being pampered, rather then wondering about the source from where it came from? Leaves her guilty too!  

To Zoya now, it's pointless to blame the Aroras for hurting her as a family, as the Siddique's ,her own family too are not far behind! Zoya is far from being a free bird. She is also now guilty of unwittingly coercing Yash to become a compulsive borrower to fulfil her demands!   Madhu's heart ache, is to bring out the  true impact of the foul means the Hooda s and who knows the Siddique's ? employed to win the case in favour their children.  But as we see, Madhu's condition will not affect any one bar Zoya.In  fact , this will perhaps instigate Zoya more into making an entry into Hooda house in the avatar of the fury ridden goddess Kali! On the path against evil doers.     

Kabhi kushi kabhi gham! Adi's words sums up the finale of the episode . Life is a contrasting  tale of both joy and sorrow, and we take both in a stride. The robust beat of the dhol! marks his return home. Befitting a victorious warrior after winning a battle. The boom of the dhol deafens the ignoble strategies used to win the battle, as all is fair in love and war! There's arti and blessings at Hooda house, and smiles from Aditya. He discovers when all the world fails one, its one's family there to fall back  upon! Such irony. However from Zoya  there's tears , regret and supplications for forgiveness from Madhu  at the intensive care in the hospital.    

The drum beat cadence, cannot quell  Adi's anticipating heart beats , that call for Zoya's presence. Her unknown whereabouts at this moment in time when victory celebrations are on for both in his camp, keep his eyes glued to the door!  Champagne glasses are doing the rounds! But his intoxication only kicks in when she ends up as Shiv's Parvati at Adi's doorstep!  He takes  the unprompted step towards her, to embrace her! but she raises her palm! To stop his motion.. as a forewarning.    

Zoya is no more Zoya. Instead it's the  fury and fire of Kali ablaze in the palm, eyes and finally the voice.  Intrepidly the goddess of vengeance , unleashes her wrath  upon all the demons present! Who dare to declare themselves as winners over the righteous by trampling mercilessly what is really the truth! and not the lies they paint as the truth! Kali hurts them with  references of those lies where the demons scored victories by  disguising their  home truths. She comes to warn them her battle to expose their ugly truth before the world  has just begun! Beware!  Hypocrisy and sincerity are now at war! Love has been scorned. Compassion for the vulnerable is over taken by boastful arrogance! When ever evil raises its ugly head to trample the innocent. Kali  breaks  out from the depths of the earth and  stands as a menacing ,invincible  force before the mass demonic presence that threatens the  innocent, weak and downtrodden! Once spoken Kali turns to leave!  

Adi smashes a glass! Symbolizes his rage to Zoya's tirade against his family. Zoya stops in her tracks , turns around and smashes  two glasses! One for being taken for a fool! by Adi! and the other reiterating, her fury persists! let that not be forgotten!   The finale shows the fear in Hooda camp. Zoya's sympathy for the wronged Arora's will cause a back lash. She is likely to reopen the case of Yash committing suicide. Here Harsh Hooda, plans to use his son to  win over the Siddique's and in turn Zoya , with the intent of coercing her to have a change of heart, regards reopening Yash's case. I actually for see the Hooda's and Siddique's  promoting a marriage   between Aditya Hooda and Zoya Arora!  As Harsh would say. Zoya needs her wings clipped!

Both Adi and Zoya are far from being free birds. Zoya has tasted rejection by families. Adi still has to face it. He is being held captive by his father's duplicity. Adi risks being used to serve seedy , concealed  family ,motives  just like Zoya. The good thing is even in this fresh conflict they  still have another thing in common.. Being betrayed by those whom one least suspects. One's own family.. hamlet53 19. 6.18

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nerdgal thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hammie, I actually did not watch that Part. 
But I did watch the rest of the episode. 

Its like a See Saw for me. Both are not completely wrong but then they are not completely right either.

At this point of time, they are in a jumble of other person's emotions around them.

Frankly speaking, they need time away from all the stuff and each other. 

But this is Indian TV. No such luck.

The marriage is almost confirmed by looking at the current scenario. (I feel so)

It is then the actual tug of war of emotions will take place. 

Both thinking that they need to be loyal to their family/Ex in laws. 

But then that subconscious unsaid relationship that will be named as husband wife will slowly take precedence over the old ones. The manipulations around them will feel such a pure relation. Lets break it off. But its a relationship forged through pain, tears and fears. Not so easy to break when they are not consciously aware of it. But when they do know of it, it will be too late for the bad people around them. 

Sorry if I did not make sense. I just wrote as I thought.

Let me know what you want to understand if you don't get what I am saying.
Hamlet53 thumbnail
helloo Nerdgal, good to see you mate.. me just embarrassed at posting it so late... its making the time
Hammie, I actually did not watch that Part. 
But I did watch the rest of the episode. 

Its like a See Saw for me. Both are not completely wrong but then they are not completely right either.
but , the undercurrent is both are good human beings.. there is no guile in them... now they'll learn.. that one's own blood can  back stab
At this point of time, they are in a jumble of other person's emotions around them.
 Pooja and  Yash   are part and parcel of adi and Zoya's  past.. they'll remind them of how they both were befooled... but because Adiya   try now to move on... one way of doing so is..  to honour their cheating partners   scandal... I know it sounds odd... but only then will they let go  their buried hurt caused by pooja and yash...  let go of them
Frankly speaking, they need time away from all the stuff and each other. 
yes I agree...    to think things through...
But this is Indian TV. No such luck.

The marriage is almost confirmed by looking at the current scenario. (I feel so)
and again its not because the two want it.. its because its being contrived by the family...let Kali come into Hooda household to correct many unseen wrongs, and expose secrets
It is then the actual tug of war of emotions will take place. 
yes... you are right... both will have their backs to each other..
Both thinking that they need to be loyal to their family/Ex in laws. 
this might be due to  one of the nuptial vow  they took..honouring each others families//
But then that subconscious unsaid relationship that will be named as husband wife will slowly take precedence over the old ones. The manipulations around them will feel such a pure relation. Lets break it off. But its a relationship forged through pain, tears and fears. Not so easy to break when they are not consciously aware of it. But when they do know of it, it will be too late for the bad people around them. 
you predict their possible married life, very well..  I agree it will not be easy... they will have to bear each others soft corner for their ex's.. its closley related to when they loved for the very first time.. even though they lost    badly.. once they see that.. what's done cannot be reversed,,' the better option is to build on the bonds  that have formed between them already..

Sorry if I did not make sense. I just wrote as I thought.
😃...glad you went ahead and talked about how you felt
Let me know what you want to understand if you don't get what I am saying.
 thanks so much for a thought provoking  comment.. I like your stance, that if Adiya bond well.. family politics will stay clear of them... thanks and much love hammie

geetkumar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Hammie!!

After Shruthi post, was waiting for you next.
I loved your comparison of Zoya with goddess Kali. In fact, in one of Shruthi's previous posts, she compared Zoya with Maa Durga on a path of destruction of evil. Both of you are right.

Zoya is a pure soul. She can never take other's pain. She has this compulsion of getting rid of Madhu's pain.
Madhu always blamed her for being an incompetent wife. As it is she feels guilty. Now her mother too substantiated the point that she was not a good wife. Now her conscious would not let her rest in peace.

She needs to prove Yash innocent of being a clinically depressed, suicidal and a murderer. Until and unless she does that, she will never consider herself as a worthy partner. She will forever remain caged in her mind.
People are annoyed at her, that how can she be so dumb, instead of being happy that she was free she is aggrieved. After all Aditya did no wrong to her. It was his father.
As per me, Aditya is an open book, whereas Zoya is a closed one. She never voices her pain. She keeps it hidden in her heart. There are very few people, in front of whom see speaks. Mostly her family (her mother, father and sister) and lately Aditya.
Harsh Hooda is no one to her. So she has to unburden her grievances on him. (Aditya might be miffed that she was ungrateful but he doesn't yet realize that how close he has come to be in her heart. "Kisi aur ko ho na ho, hume aap par sabse zyadaa yakin hai.")
Aditya promised her that his father would make everything alright. But was that promised kept?
Aditya failed to deliver that promise. So of course he is the one answerable to her.
Mr. Hooda said that Aditya should have an emotional bond with Zoya. I felt like laughing, Man, you have no idea what kind of emotional bond is shared between these two. You cannot even fathom it.
Ohh, Mr. Hooda is going to taste his own medicine. Right now Adi is blinded by his familial love. The day he gets his blinders off he will become Zoya's wings to fly. Harsh can plot as much as he wants to clip her wings.
Another thing which I wanted to speak about is Mahi- Zoya equation. Zoya by nature is a timid person and Mahi is a dominant one. On top of that she is selfish, manipulative and evil. Since day one Zoya was afraid of Mahi, So she either wants to befriend her so that everything remains peaceful or she wants to keep at a safer distance by not getting into any kind of argument. It is like living with either a mentally abusive parent or spouse. She is not going to grow a spin overnight and confront Mahi. It will take time. With Adi she is a tigress, coz, deep down she knows that Adi is one of her well-wishers.

Hammie, I am sorry. I do not know what I just typed. I have been bottling up my frustration since yesterday and unburdened all of it on you.
So please do forgive me.

DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Dear Hammie,

Excellent post. 👏

I found the confrontation scene very interesting. It rang a parallel to the funeral scene, where both the families had arrived to pay their last respects to Pooja and Yash. Aditya had arrived drunk and questioning Zoya's belief in Yash. Here, the Hoodas were celebrating the death of a scandal and Zoya had arrived drunk in fury. Zoya echoed Adi's words few months ago, that neither she would forget nor she would let him forget. Adi siding with Mr. Hooda seems parallel to Zoya siding with Mahi in the past. Since I have already written a lengthy post on this, I am not writing anymore. Do drop in whenever possible.

Looking forward for today's episode. Keep writing! 🤗

- Tia
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: geetkumar

Hey Hammie!!
hellooo Geet.😃 good to see you mate
After Shruthi post, was waiting for you next. .. me to love Shruti's  thoughts  have to chk her last one
I loved your comparison of Zoya with goddess Kali. In fact, in one of Shruthi's previous posts, she compared Zoya with Maa Durga on a path of destruction of evil. Both of you are right.

Zoya is a pure soul. She can never take other's pain. She has this compulsion of getting rid of Madhu's pain. and she is aware that she probably  she is a softie,, but Zoya has the quality of going for goodness ,rather than retaliation.. I would find it very hard to  turn the other cheek in this day and age.. and she takes blame for her shortcomings.. is not afraid to lose face if she errors..
Madhu always blamed her for being an incompetent wife. As it is she feels guilty. Now her mother too substantiated the point that she was not a good wife. Now her conscious would not let her rest in peace.
that was such a balanced scene... two mothers opinion  about her snags in being a good wife

She needs to prove Yash innocent of being a clinically depressed, suicidal and a murderer. Until and unless she does that, she will never consider herself as a worthy partner. She will forever remain caged in her mind.  
yes and no wonder she is so het up.. she has her purpose for present life all chalked out
People are annoyed at her, that how can she be so dumb, instead of being happy that she was free she is aggrieved. After all Aditya did no wrong to her. It was his father. 
Geet had she remained silent.. I would have had serious doubts about her  if she was ever marriage material... tolerating such lies about a man she lived with for five year...
As per me, Aditya is an open book, whereas Zoya is a closed one. She never voices her pain. She keeps it hidden in her heart. There are very few people, in front of whom see speaks. Mostly her family (her mother, father and sister) and lately Aditya.  yes... and that's the bit I wait upon.. off loading before Adi... previously there was malice between them... but we have  some brief moments in the jungle... unfortunately currently they  are disagreeing   again..
Harsh Hooda is no one to her. So she has to unburden her grievances on him. (Aditya might be miffed that she was ungrateful but he doesn't yet realize that how close he has come to be in her heart. "Kisi aur ko ho na ho, hume aap par sabse zyadaa yakin hai.")
yes...  she trusts one more time.. and one more time  its suffered a set back...
Aditya promised her that his father would make everything alright. But was that promised kept?
Aditya failed to deliver that promise. So of course he is the one answerable to her.
Mr. Hooda said that Aditya should have an emotional bond with Zoya. I felt like laughing, Man, you have no idea what kind of emotional bond is shared between these two. You cannot even fathom it.
Ohh, Mr. Hooda is going to taste his own medicine. Right now Adi is blinded by his familial love. The day he gets his blinders off he will become Zoya's wings to fly. Harsh can plot as much as he wants to clip her wings. 
but me feeling for Adi... this time his dad will  unhinge him.. adi will be fine if Zoya is around him.. he'll break down.. and that will be sufficient reason for   zoya to support him
Another thing which I wanted to speak about is Mahi- Zoya equation. Zoya by nature is a timid person and Mahi is a dominant one. On top of that she is selfish, manipulative and evil. Since day one Zoya was afraid of Mahi, So she either wants to befriend her so that everything remains peaceful or she wants to keep at a safer distance by not getting into any kind of argument. It is like living with either a mentally abusive parent or spouse. She is not going to grow a spin overnight and confront Mahi. It will take time. With Adi she is a tigress, coz, deep down she knows that Adi is one of her well-wishers.
mahi... is a play ground bully! she  has loads of reasons to be   antagonistic towards Zoya.. beauty, money and had a husband... none of which Mahi has.. besides cvs  tongue in cheek wants to show her as the proverbial  catty nanad! SIL 
Hammie, I am sorry. I do not know what I just typed. I have been bottling up my frustration since yesterday and unburdened all of it on you.  😆   hain... aacha !!!hai ane de!!!  dil ka ghubaar nikal..  loved your  heart felt  thoughts. this is what Bepannah  does to us.. makes us  think about the complexities of the heart and mind... lets enjoy ,  the story of Adi and Zoya... 
So please do forgive me.
thanks Geet , for giving  me a good read... look forward  to hearing from you 😃... much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamy.tiara

Dear Hammie,
hellooo Tia 😃 good to see you in the new week..

Excellent post. 👏
thanks ...😃  phew it was long... waise I have the cheek and nerve to post  late..        and expect kind readers to go through spiel they have already seen the night before..
I found the confrontation scene very interesting. It rang a parallel to the funeral scene, where both the families had arrived to pay their last respects to Pooja and Yash. Aditya had arrived drunk and questioning Zoya's belief in Yash. Here, the Hoodas were celebrating the death of a scandal and Zoya had arrived drunk in fury. Zoya echoed Adi's words few months ago, that neither she would forget nor she would let him forget. Adi siding with Mr. Hooda seems parallel to Zoya siding with Mahi in the past. Since I have already written a lengthy post on this, I am not writing anymore. Do drop in whenever possible.
love your  succinct  answer and sure thing will check your post...   😃
Looking forward for today's episode. Keep writing! 🤗
haven't even thought about it Tia..   mind you its Eid milan party    hope it gives the message of love and forgiveness and not more scheming   and planning..   thanks fore reading and replying  Tia.. much love hammie

- Tia

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hammie was that broken glass adi's fury or adi's pain. The pain that zoya didn't give him a chance to explain. Zoya didnt think once why adi did what he did. Was it that his heart breaking to pieces. Then 2 glass by zoya. It was pain and fury. Pain that once again her belief shattered and fury to reach the truth. Just like adi is binded by family zoya too is binded by family.she can't walk past her abbu who came in her hour of trouble forgetting past. Nor he after mr hooda saved him. They are in a cage not yet free and real freedom will happen when past is closed in true sense.
Hamlet53 thumbnail
helooo Shruthi..😃   super to see you ... 
Hammie was that broken glass adi's fury or adi's pain.
to show people it was rage.. but certainly it  fails to cover his smarting!   Shruti... here smashing glass is  considered   good luck!   so lets see what  good luck  comes Adi and Zoya!
 The pain that zoya didn't give him a chance to explain. Zoya didnt think once why adi did what he did. Was it that his heart breaking to pieces. Then 2 glass by zoya. It was pain and fury. Pain that once again her belief shattered and fury to reach the truth. Just like adi is binded by family zoya too is binded by family... Yes loyalty towards Yash's family .. me not impressed  by Zoya 's abbu.. he messed with her life... never supported her when she needed him..
she can't walk past her abbu who came in her hour of trouble forgetting past. Nor he after mr hooda saved him. They are in a cage not yet free and real freedom will happen when past is closed in true sense.
that's so true   Shruti... I for see.. more dissension  between Adi and Zoya.. then a coming together 1
have to check your post on  Monday's post... much love , yours hammire

Edited by Hamlet53 - 5 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes hammie I have heard breaking glass is good luck. Cinevistaas themselves ph of this show has used that view in their show ek hasina thi. Sometimes I feel the love story that was left incomplete in EHT I am getting in BP as that show was more about revenge and was between leading lady and the villian.  The male lead was average performance wise while here you can drool in HCs eyes that hold a mirror to aditya'a heart.