Sameer-Naina ~The strings of hearts~ OS #2: Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Pg 5

A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Sameer-Naina ~The strings of hearts~

Hey guys! This a song one-shot series. ^_^

This is a thread where I want to write song stories, I have written song stories before on other couples.

I wanted to try this on Samaina! 😳

I don't really know, how the first one came out but I'll eagerly wait for your feedback. 😃

If you guys like the concept, I'll write more of these and if not I'll close it after a few song shots..❤️

Being a big-time music lover. I love writing these, if you have requests, I'll be more than happy to take them :)

Much love 
Aayushi <3

The first song shot down in the next post! Enjoy and do let me know how you found it. The storyline for these short stories may be inspired by the show or a tad bit different!

Thanks ⭐️

----------------------------------

Index -: 

OS #1 : Jashn-e-bahara - Page 1 (Post below)
OS #2 : Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh - Page 5 
Edited by A.Green - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A.Green thumbnail

Song OS #1 : Jashn-e-bahara

Here's the song - https://youtu.be/G_E8euJ1sEg

Overview : Sameer reached school early that day and waited by the cycle stand! It was his daily ritual to do that, he was so much in love that he could do anything to steal a glance at her.

Naina and Sameer were classmates, although they hadn't told each other about their feelings, it was quite evident to everyone.

Kehne ko Jashn-e-bahara hai 

Ishq yeh dekhke hairaan hai

As she cycled in with Preeti, Sameer's heart picked up. He saw her tuck her hair back as she parked the bicycle, he was standing too close to her. She was in reach yet seemed so far off!

Soon both of them were left alone, neither of them speaking a word, words weren't needed, both were just basking in the feeling of being together, seeing the other's face firstly in the morning.

Phool se khusboo khafa khafa hai gulshan mein

She soon ran away, blushing a tinge of red, he sighed and ruffled his hair with a small smile tugging at his lips, following her like she was his center of gravity.

Chupa hai koi ranj fiza ki chilman mein

Seeing her hide behind a pillar made him giggle, she was so into kiddish antics and he loved that about her. They both were shy to express their feelings, however, their small interactions made up for that.

Sare sehmein nazare hain

Soye soye vaqt ke dhare hain 

Aur dil mein koi khoye si baatein hain

Naina looked out from behind her hiding place in an attempt to spot him, when she didn't see him, she heaved a sigh of relief and turned around only to collide with his chest.

Ooo hooo...

As she looked up, she saw him tilt his head towards the right, beaming at her, she mimicked his action tilting her head towards the other side and his smile found a way towards her own face.

They laughed a bit more, how was it so easy to be yourself with some people. It felt natural and perfect when Sameer and Naina were together.!

Bidding each other a shy goodbye, both of them turned to go the other ways, turning around one by one stealing glances.

While sitting in class, their eyes kept on wavering to each other, Sameer caught her eyes and signaled her to follow what he does.

Kaise kahen kya hai sitam 

Sochte hai ab yeh hum 

Koi kaise kahen woh hai ya nahi humare

He put his hand on his heart and then pointed at her, making her realize she was in his heart.

Naina was dumbstruck seeing his actions, he was openly telling her what he felt. She shook her head fast, hiding the wide grin that had made its way to her lips on its own.

Karte to hai saath safar 

Faasle hain phir bhi magar 

Jaise milte nahi kisi dariya ke do kinare

While leaving the classroom, they were the only ones left at the end, both of them started to go out at the same time, their hands touched momentarily.

Their gaze met, a longing could be seen in both the eyes. Sameer obliged and made way for her to go first, she moved a step back urging him to go ahead. This was all witnessed by their friends who pulled them out together.

Pass hain phir bhi paas nahi 

Humko yeh gum raas nahi 

Seeshe ki ek diware hai jaise darmiya

Naina felt him so close, it was such a nice feeling, she never wanted the school to end, every day with him was memorable.

He, on the other hand, kept looking into her soul, it was as if he was reflected back in her deep glittering eyes. There was a small line separating them, they broke the wall every now and then, making the other see through what they felt.

Sare sehmein nazare hain 

All made way to the canteen, while this was going on, Naina couldn't help but imagine how it would feel to be with Sameer always, it was something she longed for.

Ooo hooo..

Sameer stopped behind in the pretense of tying up his shoelaces.

He tugged at Naina's hand gently, stopping in her tracks she looked down upon at him. Sameer asked her to bend down with his actions, surprised she knelt down beside him.

Phool se khusboo khafa khafa hai gulshan mein 

Chupa hai koi ranj fiza ki chilman mein

"Naina, tum aaj bahut khoobsurat lag rahi ho!" She heard him whisper in her ear.

Her heart leaped out of place, she was transfixed there. All she could do was let a smile reach her face! Seeing a smile spreading slowly and steadily on her face, he wondered if he deserved this much happiness.

Hum ne jo tha nagma suna 

Dil ne tha usko chuna 

Yeh dastaan humein vaqt ne kaise sunai

The next day at School, Sameer was determined to tell her the three magical words, he kept searching for her, he ran around the school, trying to find her, asked around and at last saw her behind the school building, crying and wiping her tears frantically.

His heart cried along with her, he could never see her sad.

Hum jo agar hai gumgee 

Woh bhi udhar khush to nahi 

Mulakato mein hai jaise ghul si gai tanhai

Slowly he approached her and put a hand on her shoulder in an attempt to comfort her, she immediately recognized the touch and flung herself into his arms.

The hug was of comfort and need, their loneliness and pain were vanishing away as they soaked into each other's presence.

Milke bhi hum milte nahi

Khilke bhi gul khilte nahi 

Aankhon mein hai baharein dil mein khiza

Sameer tried every trick in the book to make her cheerful again, she was grateful to him for always knowing what to say and being there when she needed him the most.

Suddenly both were conscious of their positions, they were sitting so close to each other, they moved a bit far although going away made them uncomfortable, being close was like second nature now.

Sare sehmein nazare hain 

An idea struck Sameer now, he went and sat on his knees in front of her, his hand making way towards her eyes,  he fluttered her eyelids shut and asked her to wait a moment.

Eyes closed, heart racing, Naina was not sure what he was doing but she trusted him with everything.

ooo hoo

Kehne ko Jashan-e-bahara hai

After a while, Naina asked, "Khol lun aankhein?" He nodded his head, then realized she couldn't see him, he facepalmed and laughingly moved forward.

His hands grazed her face, stroking her cheeks, he replied, "Kholo aur dekho."

Naina carefully looked ahead now, seeing what he was holding, she felt a sense of love engulf her being. He had brought a muffler for her, it read "Samaina", she immediately understood it was their names joined together.

"Forever?" She asked, making him the happiest man on Earth.

He smilingly gathered her in a hug, this time it was an embrace of love, just pure love. They didn't need words again, his sweet gesture and a forever were all that was needed!

SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Loved it!!! I have always loved this song!

Do keep writing more of these 😊
mystique123 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I never knew someone could write a story as a song so beautifully.👏
Amazing, Mindblowing and what not !!!!!.

So many feels dear  😊

Lots and Lots of Love for this 😊
A.Green thumbnail

Originally posted by: SixteenAgain

Loved it!!! I have always loved this song!

Do keep writing more of these 😊

Hey thanks a lot! 😳 I have always loved this song too :)
I'll surely try writing more. 😊
A.Green thumbnail

Originally posted by: mystique123

I never knew someone could write a story as a song so beautifully.👏

Amazing, Mindblowing and what not !!!!!.

So many feels dear  😊

Lots and Lots of Love for this 😊

Aww! Thank you so much. You made me so happy by saying that 🤗
Glad you liked it this much :)
Loads of love coming back to you! 😃
Samainadeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved it
Nice concept
I love this song and you made it more beautiful for me 
Waiting for the next part 

Love
Laalchi reader
mommyangel55 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Firstly we share the same name hehe 😆 Coming to the OS its really beautiful with a beautiful song behind. Do write more
A.Green thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samainadeewani

Loved it

Nice concept
I love this song and you made it more beautiful for me 
Waiting for the next part 

Love
Laalchi reader

Thank you so much! 😃
Glad you liked it. :)
I love it too, it felt good to be used in this sweet story 😳
I'll try writing more soon!
A.Green thumbnail

Originally posted by: mommyangel55

Firstly we share the same name hehe 😆 Coming to the OS its really beautiful with a beautiful song behind. Do write more

Wow we share the same name 😆🤗
Thank you, glad you liked the mixture 😳
Will try writing more soonish :)