Priyal gor will be playing a negative character in AAJS link added

sholmes thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Just saw a paper clip ...priyal gor is entering in apke as a negative character which will shake up sahil and vedika world ...
News credit goes to prajakta
http://www.serialgossip.com/gossip-28851-a
Edited by sholmes - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parud7 thumbnail
What's her role in AAJS? How would she harm sadika?
sholmes thumbnail
Originally posted by: Parud7

What's her role in AAJS? How would she harm sadika?

her role wasn't mentioned only thing her character will ne negative ..
I think she will be Yash younger sister ...and since both brother and sister wants revenge from ba for destroying them ..and I think Yash somewhere likes vedika ...since is single ...she might try to make vedika marry Yash so that they can take their revenge ...so that's how she will try to shake sadika but now vedika knows nidhi is not pregnant and also she will know more ...she will def going to stay with sahil and also sahil Meri mang bharo will come ...😳
Parud7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sholmes

her role wasn't mentioned only thing her character will ne negative ..

I think she will be Yash younger sister ...and since both brother and sister wants revenge from ba for destroying them ..and I think Yash somewhere likes vedika ...since is single ...she might try to make vedika marry Yash so that they can take their revenge ...so that's how she will try to shake sadika but now vedika knows nidhi is not pregnant and also she will know more ...she will def going to stay with sahil and also sahil Meri mang bharo will come ...😳

But when initially vedika met yash he told that her niece is from his only sister. Both his sister n brother in law died in accident n he is now her guardian 
Now how new sister born out of hell ðŸ˜¡ CVS are too much now
divyaak123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Parud7

But when initially vedika met yash he told that her niece is from his only sister. Both his sister n brother in law died in accident n he is now her guardian 
Now how new sister born out of hell ðŸ˜¡ CVS are too much now

maybe yashs sister..or either sahil or vedika wud be having some bad past with her..but i wonder how another adhed umar ki aurat can shake up sadikas life..😆
im gonna stop watching this...the show which started with a lot of positivity..now has only negativity..😡...was the negative characters in the show so lesss they are bringing in one more😡
i hate akajs cvs..really..im sure this is the inly show on tv wright now with all the every character negative..😡
continuous negativity..will not give them trp..they only understands..trp language...i very sincerely hope that the trp falls in the coming days..😡
the show is being very negative..that i feel that better than this is the show going off air...cos they are not showing anything which was promised earlier..now the plot has completely changed into the thot that younger guy and older woman can never fall in love..its a big sin😡..the whole family will turn villains..including the FL too..😆
this is not the show we all signed for..first of all theres only sadika postive..and then the positive characters are good for nothing😕
and what the cvs do is just keeps introducing negative characters one after the other..first gauatm then nidhi then yash and now this lady😡
name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Wow one more viallan 
sholmes thumbnail
Yes I m sorry I forget ..Yash told vedika her sister dies in an accident...actually they didn't mention whether her character will be opp to sahil or not ...so I thought ...yes I know they r showing lots of negativity ..sick with the negativity ...and Sd is in Greece ...so don't know when she will start shooting again ...but I hope before priyal gor starts shooting ...I want sadika to be married ...
divyaak123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sholmes

Yes I m sorry I forget ..Yash told vedika her sister dies in an accident...actually they didn't mention whether her character will be opp to sahil or not ...so I thought ...yes I know they r showing lots of negativity ..sick with the negativity ...and Sd is in Greece ...so don't know when she will start shooting again ...but I hope before priyal gor starts shooting ...I want sadika to be married ...

exactly dear...again if she is negative and opp to sahil..then whats the difference in nidhi track..and this one..😕..same they did with yash track..they just repeated gautam track..😕..and now understood it dint work...
and yes..if they wanna make another girls entry in sahils life...it shud be after sadika marriage(not necessary..but its itv and their love for love triangle and kabab me haddis is uncoinditional😕)
without sadika marriage if they show another gurl in sahils life..them im stopping to watch the show..i mean why does everythime they need a third person in sadikas life..when gautam went nidhi entered and with that yash to entered..ad now when yash dint work for them looks like they wud turn him positive,..😆..and nidhis truth seems to be out..so maybe she cant do more harm in sadika relation..so there enters another woman..im giving up totally..if they dont show sadika marriage..or atleast a self confession of vedika..

sholmes thumbnail
Originally posted by: divyaak123

exactly dear...again if she is negative and opp to sahil..then whats the difference in nidhi track..and this one..😕..same they did with yash track..they just repeated gautam track..😕..and now understood it dint work...

and yes..if they wanna make another girls entry in sahils life...it shud be after sadika marriage(not necessary..but its itv and their love for love triangle and kabab me haddis is uncoinditional😕)
without sadika marriage if they show another gurl in sahils life..them im stopping to watch the show..i mean why does everythime they need a third person in sadikas life..when gautam went nidhi entered and with that yash to entered..ad now when yash dint work for them looks like they wud turn him positive,..😆..and nidhis truth seems to be out..so maybe she cant do more harm in sadika relation..so there enters another woman..im giving up totally..if they dont show sadika marriage..or atleast a self confession of vedika..

same yr waiting for vedika confession...btw kj shaved his beard  ..so i think she will be his frnd of gf when he was in college ...she might be obsessively in love with sahil ...to create more drama...but i want sadika to fight all odds tigettog specially the efforts comming from vedika side ...
name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
She is New Vedika 
N how u know SD on holidays n not shoot