Sanjay Kapoor on Shanaya's Bollywood debut: She has just finished her

Posted: 5 years ago
Even before getting into the world of showbiz, Sanjay Kapoor's daughter Shanaya Kapoor has a huge fan following on the social media. In an interview, Sanjay was asked about her Bollywood debut.

Sanjay Kapoor's daughter Shanaya Kapoor is a star in her own right. Even before getting into the world of showbiz, the star kid has a huge fan following on the social media. Not just that, she even has fan clubs on Instagram. Shanaya's cousin Janhvi Kapoor is already making her Bollywood debut and now fans want to see her on the big screen.

In an interview with DNA, Sanjay Kapoor was asked about daughter's Bollywood debut and he said she is "working towards it".

Talking about her Bollywood debut, he said, "Honestly, I really don't know when that will happen. She has just finished her 12th standard and she's working towards it. But she hasn't signed anything till now; she's too young. Hopefully, soon enough."

Sanjay is a protective father but also understand the privacy aspect of his daughter. On this, he told the daily, "I do feel protective about her. She has a private account on Instagram. But few things are beyond our control. She's a young girl who will go out for movies or to restaurants. We're not going to lock her up in the house just because a photograph will get clicked."

Sanjay also has an advice for his daughter. He doesn't her to take both appreciation and criticism seriously. "We have told her not to take the praises or criticism seriously. You just have to keep working hard and be focused. However, she has been quite fortunate as most of the times people talk very sweetly about her. So, I am really grateful for that," he added.

What do you have to say about it? Tell us in the comments below!

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/news/sanjay-kapoor-shanayas-bollywood-debut-she-has-just-finished-her-12th-standard-shes-working-towards-it-416183