Excited to watch various shades of cute and innocent Nandini

manisha901 thumbnail
Commentator 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Im totally loving the show and the sole reason is Drashti Dhami and loving the way she is playing nandini her all previous characters were amazing but this one is something different this one year wait after pardes is worth watching.

Very glad to see drashti in such a amazing portrayal of nandini currently she is very submissive, docile and always caring for others she thinks that after some time people will change their criteria and understand her and show her love but that doesnt happen in her life she only want that rajdeep showing some love and affection to her but he serve like her a slave not her wife.

Nandini is gone through so much pain in these past years coz of rajdeep and her confidence is zero right now rajdeep is a jerk he doesnt care for nandinis wish he wants her beautifully decked up always so that there clients will mesmerized to see her beauty and also he forcefully doing intimate with her nandini doesnt like his touch but in the name of marriage she gone through marital rape but she thinks some day rajdeep will change .

Hopefully we all will see in a slowly way a strong and independent Nandini that is something to watch and excited how she will regain her confidence...

Love you Drashti Dhami no one can take your place in my heart and im sure many people agree with me here 
Edited by manisha901 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lehar- thumbnail
Wonderful post dear
..Yeah no actor can take her place in my heart too
Hoping to see her giving back to rajdeep and become strong and independent lady
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I didnt know you write so well Niha ðŸ˜Š Lovely post dear. Looking forward to see Nandini fight back Rajdeep and find herself in her journey. 
Endgame thumbnail
lovely post
want nandini to become strong soon
manisha901 thumbnail
Commentator 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alohomora_

I didnt know you write so well Niha ðŸ˜Š Lovely post dear. Looking forward to see Nandini fight back Rajdeep and find herself in her journey. 

Aww thank u nish 
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: manisha901

Aww thank u nish 

Most welcome dear ðŸ˜Š
moumita.madhuk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Drashti is making me cry!!😭😭😭