End of Ssudeep's journey?

alpha78 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
So it was a last episode of Ssudeep in WAS. Can't still believe. I don't know why they are keeping our hopes alive by not replacing him & showing him missing. 
I don't understand what Nisha was saying that she needs Arjun. What is cv's plan? Please come back sudeep. I can't see more of Nisha now. Fed up of her cruelness & Jia's dumbness.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Poulami11 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I can understand what you are feeling right now.. It was really tough to watch today's epi.. 💔Till the last moment SSudeep was just freaking awesome..

I knew that Makers will not play stupid to kill Arjun. They must keep alive the hope of Arjun's comeback.
So, that as per requirement they can bring him back.. For that two things is needed.. One is extensions which most probably we have got & another is show to work good on TRP chart.. Along these Fans support.

I just pray for Ssudeep to recover soon.. & if he want to be back & makers do agree then nothing can be better than this..
Now will he back or not it's totally depends on Future.. Hope, for the best.. Just wish, this time makers should  handle the story very delicate way, not playing same Nisha's game agin & agin..