Adi and Mahir to become Icchadhari Naags, Vish-Adi against Bela-Mahir

emptyhand20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
We need more handsome Naags like Rudra in the show, the rating will go up for sure. Puneett Chouksey, the actor playing Adi is so hot and handsome, he will look good in Naag attire. Adi is the one who killed Vikrant, he should be the last one to be killed. To make the story more interesting, Vish should make Adi against Mahir for the inheritance. Later, Adi will learn the truth about Vish, about Naagmani... and he will trick her to believe he is innocent and Mahir is the one who shot Vikrant, Adi will make Vish fall in love with him and help him become an Icchadhari Naag. Mahir also will become an Icchadhari Naag to help Bela against the villains. Vish-Adi couple will against Bela-Mahir couple and other villains for the Naagmani. At last, Vish will learn the truth about Adi and she will turn against him. Adi-Mahir will have a fight between two brothers and Mahir will accidentally kill Adi. Finally, Vish will join forces with Bela-Mahir against the other villains, protect the Naagmani.
Edited by emptyhand20 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crusty thumbnail

You are distributing ichchadaari status like chocolates😆

How many more naags? Rudra was need coz Rocky was a wuss or so I heard. It's not always about eye candies😕
Edited by drummedup - 5 years ago
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Adi is the smartest of all these people. He is playing everybody against everybody. Whether it is his family, his friends and now his accomplice. He is the main culprit and villain I supposed. Mere human with no superpowers but will be killing everybody with the Sehgal's family wealth.
Ruchi_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Adi is detestable. Don't want more developments to his story. Also, I don't think he is smart. Does he really think he will get out of all this alive?