Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
helooo nusi...😃  are you working on Eid??  serving others is your abadaat... haina.. send the khana to me..😆      
Hammie Let the case begin..ur initial lines are so profound..the episode marks the beginning of the battle btw vice n virtue..   dil tu tha, to call it let the chase begin!
Okk Zoya to me again  proved shes still vry much obsessed with yash n his family..her decidion not to humiliate Mahi infront of court was impressive bt utterly impractical..
pati ke family ko izzat deta hai... as a woman how can she tarnish another woman?  its hard I know... especially when mahi is playing dirty.. 
 i do feel watever hooda suggested was only truth.. more than Mahi's honor she was worried abt Madhu.. n sorry bt Arora's never thought twice wen it comes to humiliate siddiqui's.. in ths mighty big world tolerating the injustice in itself a great crime..
that is true .. the wicked prosper and the good get punished.. justice was given nusi... Madhu   testified in favour of Zoya..  Every one thought otherwise..
Zoya need to understand ths that truth should be above her love for Madhu.. the same Madhu will humiliate her parents wenever she ll get the chance.. im irritated caz unlike Aditya her priority isn't getting out of ths mess created to destroy them both bt Adi more perhaps..🥱
this mess will keep them together nusi...  I don't think she will stand by  Adi going down..
 i fail to  understand FL mahanta in these matters at times in indian serials.. BP rn at the verge of becoming usual saas bahu as u said even Anjana gvng future unrealistic MIL to Zoya n Noor..🥱 i hope n pray it never turns the gross absured saas bahu way..
be hopeful  nusi.. zoya if at all is likely to support Anjana.. remember both are women who have been cheated by their husbands..
Hammie as always ur thoughts are extraordinary throwing light to every minute detailing of the epi.. ths dorum is indeed blessed to hav u here.. luv n hugs..
 Nusi  thanks so much for matching up with my junoon about writing for Bepannah! by your regular comments... much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SuzanneH

hellooo SuzanneH!  ðŸ˜ƒ Have to say ,missed your presence on my posts! so elated to see your comment..

I have to applaud you, Hammie, for faithfully writing your thoughts in such a detailed way.  I always search out for your daily entries and look forward to sitting back and taking it all in.  You add another dimension to the show with your written word, enhancing what we see with our eyes.  
well this makes me feel sooo much better, that may not respond.. but you still graciously read mu thoughts!😆
I have to also applaud the other members in the forum who share their stories too.  Such talent!
oh  I totally agree that  the there is no dearth of brilliant writers on our forum... the show itself  offers so much..  that its hard to keep members creativity at bay! ðŸ˜ƒ    lovely to hear from you again SuzzaneH,   thanks so much for a motivating comment... lets continue to  enjoy our show... much love hammie  

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hamlet53

helllooo Sutapasima..😃  me thrilled to  see your comment...   thanks so much for your graciousness.. the show brings out the  heartfelt  in me... much love hammie

Looking forwards to reading many more posts from you ðŸ¤—