Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alohomora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Snow_Angel

I feel they need stop showing same thing again n again and focus on real storyline...warna people will get bored it's obvious

Ab hum ye bolenge toh some people purposely take it in the wrong sense Sanj. I have been saying this for all four people.The scenes are getting monotonous and repetitive. Too much of anything puts off viewers. They need to look into their screenplay too and balance out everything. Lots of work needs to be put into the script too.  
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
they can't change much on this show but just one thing reduce the screen space of mouli thereby cutting the unwanted scenes n the ott superfluous sugary romance of kunli to some  extent and concentrate on nandini more after all for the viewers who started watching this show for dd tolerating mouli's overacting for 15 to 20 min is very much irritating😵 and start kunan angle as fast aspossible...i
-Lehar- thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeartBeat321

Expected tha fir bhi tooda jyaada ki hope thi tho disappointed. Abhi I hope trp increase karne ke liye story change na karde 

That's the main worry ...but usually channel give  certain amount of time for any show to stabilzie after that they force to change the story 
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I feel they need stop showing same thing again n again and focus on real storyline...warna people will get bored it's obvious

Exactly..

Alohomora_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Lehar-

Exactly 
Already getting bored of routine scenes...yaha romance waha torture

Exactly Priya. Both couples me scenes repetitive hai.They need to break the monotony.
Snowy_Secret thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alohomora_

Ab hum ye bolenge toh some people purposely take it in the wrong sense Sanj. I have been saying this for all four people.The scenes are getting monotonous and repetitive. Too much of anything puts off viewers. They need to look into their screenplay too and balance out everything. Lots of work needs to be put into the script too.

lol I don't bother what my stalkers want to think..I m talking about both ways extreme abuse and extreme romance...it's going circle and circle till now ...I seriously want they focus now how nandini come out from the mess not even excited for KuNan I only want to see nandinis journey from a weak to strong girl
ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -JaZ-

they can't change much on this show but just one thing reduce the screen space of mouli thereby cutting the unwanted scenes n the ott superfluous sugary romance of kunli to some  extent and concentrate on nandini more after all for the viewers who started watching this show for dd tolerating mouli's overacting for 15 to 20 min is very much irritating😵 and start kunan angle as fast aspossible...i

I know I have no right to tell you what to do but mam please. let's not start this again.

I think abhi they will introduce new character/family member. Humsa 4 log hi story ko agee nahi le kar ja shakte tho usi ke liye base ban raha hai. We need to be patience abhi se complain karne lagege tho woh log pressure me aake jho dikhna chalte hai woh nahi dekha payge and story ka kya haal hoga hum sab ko pata hai. At the end of the day kunan are the lead of the show tho unka hi story dekhye na abhi se start kiya tho baad me kya dekhyege😆   
Edited by HeartBeat321 - 5 years ago
Alohomora_ thumbnail

lol I don't bother what my stalkers want to think..I m talking about both ways extreme abuse and extreme romance...it's going circle and circle till now ...I seriously want they focus now how nandini come out from the mess not even excited for KuNan I only want to see nandinis journey from a weak to strong girl

Genuine feedback musnt be misconstrued. Nobody wants to put up with 1.1 trps for long with show eventually coming under scanner  And yes for the first time I am not really excited about the main pair maybe bcz of the concept and setback. I hope the makers make certain creative changes to the show as the theme is very risky and sensitive.
Edited by Alohomora_ - 5 years ago
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Guys put your points forward but only if you can do it constructively. Let us stick to the story and feedback and not deviate from the topic.
LovelyUmang5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
mere liye 10 baje ka slot is too late.. main 10 baje so jaati hoon..
nahi soyi toh mummy daatengi..
Toh mera contribution toh gaya TRP mein