My shout out to Bamini and Puru

luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Bamini and Puru seem to have forgotten completely about Anusuya...kya mast aadmi hai Dono...Please someone tell them ke shivdutt shree ne prostitute bazaar mein feink diya hai usse😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Geniusreader thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah right this is not done. We know that motherland is more imp for them but They r just not concerned a bit about ansooya.
sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bamni does enquire about her  as soon as he regains  consciousness. But Puru assures him that he will bring  his mother to Takshashila soon. Then Bamni relaxes. 

It is Puru who makes a deliberate decision to choose his motherland over his mother.

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by: Geniusreader

Yeah right this is not done. We know that motherland is more imp for them but They r just not concerned a bit about ansooya.

siyarati thumbnail

Originally posted by: sashashyam

Bamni does enquire about her  as soon as he regains  consciousness. But Puru assures him that he will bring  his mother to Takshashila soon. Then Bamni relaxes. 

It is Puru who makes a deliberate decision to choose his motherland over his mother.

Shyamala Aunty

Yes, but still bamni should have asked puru that why is he still here?? Why is not going to save anusuya?? But no😡, puru KO to to koi farak padta hi nhi, even bamni doesn't care. She put her life in danger just for bamni, and bamni doesn't even care for her😡. What if shivdutt killed anusuya?? Dekhte reh jaate dono.😡
sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That is true,  Siya. But Puru does tell Bamni about Chanakya having thought of a scheme to stop Alexander, so perhaps he thinks Puru will complete that first. 

But I agree that they should not have left  Anusuya to fend for herself. no matter what she told Puru. And she is right now in a horrible situation. Bamni should have forced Puru to go back and get her.

Shyamala Aunty 

Originally posted by: siyarati

Yes, but still bamni should have asked puru that why is he still here?? Why is not going to save anusuya?? But no😡, puru KO to to koi farak padta hi nhi, even bamni doesn't care. She put her life in danger just for bamni, and bamni doesn't even care for her😡. What if shivdutt killed anusuya?? Dekhte reh jaate dono.😡

Sandy6018 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think she can. Defend herself. Pretty good, against shevutt. And I think she would want him to defend the country