Posted: 5 years ago
AVNI or ALI 
you have to choose only one
No cheating.And you have to tell why?
I will start first
I love ALI most if I had to choose b/w avni n ali
Because:-
*Ali is heart broken after the gazebo scene 
Though he is heartbroken,he damaged the fuse so that avni would not be humiliated.
*He supported avni in each and every decision be it right or wrong .No matter if it is illegal or wrong.Be it be plotting against dayawanti,escaping from jail,helping chuhi
Only avni matters to him
*Even he didn't get avni's love what he had wanted from 15 years,he stood by avni always.Iskaa
Proof tho Goa track mein mila hai sabko😆 specially neil ko🥱

Ps-To increase forum ranking

Edited by Avneilll - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Avneilll

AVNI or ALI 

you have to choose only one
No cheating.And you have to tell why?
I will start first
I love ALI most if I had to choose b/w avni n ali
Because:-
*Ali is heart broken after the gazebo scene 
Though he is heartbroken,he damaged the fuse so that avni would not be humiliated.
*He supported avni in each and every decision be it right or wrong .No matter if it is illegal or wrong.Be it be plotting against dayawanti,escaping from jail,helping chuhi
Only avni matters to him
*Even he didn't get avni's love what he had wanted from 15 years,he stood by avni always.Iskaa
Proof tho Goa track mein mila hai sabko😆 specially neil ko🥱

Ps-To increase forum ranking

yes Ali's love for Avni was unconditional and pure. He supported Avni totally and was there for her through thick and thin...he was a fantastic character. But Avni Also loves him a lot. And I think a reason for the writers not letting ali let Avni know of his love is because she would not have been able to break his heart so she would have probably chosen him over Neil. I think Ali and Avni are very similar in the way they love ...it's unconditional And pure. But ultimately I would choose Avni first as she is the strongest heroine I've seen on tv so far... o matter what she goes through ...she stands up and goes oh with life ...But both Ali And Avni were amazing characters 
ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I will go for Ali. If we see Ali's story, he also didn't get anything in his life, but did everything he could do for the people he loved. Sometimes I felt he should stop running after Neil and Avni and think about himself. Since we didn't hear anything about him after 10 year leap, we can assume that he ultimately realized that he should stay away Khannas for his own sanity and found his peace in some corner of the world😆
Forget Ali, if I have to chose between any of the positive characters and Avni, I will go for the positive character and not Avni😛

Wingsoflove_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes, ali's love is unconditional. He deserve more screenspace for his character. This stupid cvs didnt have brain. And answer is I wont choose anyone. I love their bond. Dono ke bina bond create nahi hoti. For me, they are equal. Avni took stand for him when ali was accused for attempt to murder neil. She trusted him. Ali also took stand for her in her every problem. They are friendship goals.  Edited by rilsaf - 5 years ago
Odd-ball thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yes Ali's love for Avni was unconditional and pure. He supported Avni totally and was there for her through thick and thin...he was a fantastic character. But Avni Also loves him a lot. And I think a reason for the writers not letting ali let Avni know of his love is because she would not have been able to break his heart so she would have probably chosen him over Neil. I think Ali and Avni are very similar in the way they love ...it's unconditional And pure. But ultimately I would choose Avni first as she is the strongest heroine I've seen on tv so far... o matter what she goes through ...she stands up and goes oh with life ...But both Ali And Avni were amazing characters 

😛
Odd-ball thumbnail

Originally posted by: -DragonFire-

I will go for Ali. If we see Ali's story, he also didn't get anything in his life, but did everything he could do for the people he loved. Sometimes I felt he should stop running after Neil and Avni and think about himself. Since we didn't hear anything about him after 10 year leap, we can assume that he ultimately realized that he should stay away Khannas for his own sanity and found his peace in some corner of the world😆

Forget Ali, if I have to chose between any of the positive characters and Avni, I will go for the positive character and not Avni😛

True dragon ji sometimes I had thought ali should stay away from khannas
Bechara half of the life avni aur khannas ke chakkar mein kaat liya 
Odd-ball thumbnail

Originally posted by: rilsaf

Yes, ali's love is unconditional. He deserve more screenspace for his character. This stupid cvs didnt have brain. And answer is I wont choose anyone. I love their bond. Dono ke bina bond create nahi hoti. For me, they are equal. Avni took stand for him when ali was accused for attempt to murder neil. She trusted him. Ali also took stand for her in her every problem. They are friendship goals. 

Hanikarak cvs🤬
They could have given more screen space to ali 
But they had given ss to their favourite Kohinoor and her girgit
Ali n avni are friendship goals. So true😛
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Without a doubt Ali. He was the only character in the show who stood by Avni and Neil without expecting anything in return. He sacrificed his love for Avni's happiness and didn't even reveal his feelings to her. I think he's the purest and most selfless character in the show - even more so than Neil or Avni I would say