F.I.T.B thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
He is not ugly but a dumb idiot ðŸ˜†

Mannikarnikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes very ugly...
even uglier than arjun kapoor...more creepier than him...looks like a gunda and plays a superhero..irony

Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He has got the nicest well groom natural brows. Quite freaky.
But he is ungroomed most of the time and has hair hiding his face. He resembles Sonam a lot, so he is good looking in a very pretty way than handsome.
RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
LOL many ppl say...he's good looking coz he resembles Sonam LOL Sonam herself is not that great looking..u remove her make up and her dresses and find her simpleton pics online she's looks pretty much an average  girl...
coming to harshvardhan...i may not call him ugly but he is not good looking either.. 
Edited by RheaSingh - 5 years ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
So its okay for people to come here and make fun of Harsh and call him ugly...but the same people have a tantrum when people were discussing Rinku from Sairat? Wow. The irony.

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

So its okay for people to come here and make fun of Harsh and call him ugly...but the same people have a tantrum when people were discussing Rinku from Sairat? Wow. The irony.

Ppl are calling Harshu a gunda... hypocrisy

Originally posted by: N_4_Nepotism

yes very ugly...

even uglier than arjun kapoor...more creepier than him...looks like a gunda and plays a superhero..irony

he has one of the most disgustingly yellow teeth I have ever seen why doesn't he get them bleached/whitened at least use charcoal toothpaste if papa is not willing to pay for dental treatment dude 🤢
He really is

Edited by God_Complex - 5 years ago
.Iconoclast. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Success makes people beautiful. They'll keep reinventing till Harshburden happens then he'll have fans too. ðŸ¤¢