Will you watch the show after Ssudeep's exit?

Poll

Will you watch the show after Ssudeep's exit?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
altgr thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Now it's confirmed that Ssudeep Sahir will be quitting the show because of his health problems and there will be a new hero. So will you keep watching the show or you will stop watching with Ssudeep's exit?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Poulami11 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I can't able to overcome the sock of Ssudeep's quitting. For some reason there was still a lill hope of his come back. But now it's almost end. 
It will be tough .. it'll be too tough to watch WohApnaSa without him. But II'm gonna do this too . Just only for Disha. 
It'll be tough to accept initially this new love story. But I'm watching it since first epi without missing a single one. So I'll watch just for her.

Edited by Poulami11 - 5 years ago
Tanya09 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its very hard to believe that Sudeep has quit the show. Till now we were hopeful that he'll be back after recovery.. But still I will watch the show as I have been watching it since beginning. But I don't think there will be that same excitement for every new episodes as it was before.. 
altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanya09

Its very hard to believe that Sudeep has quit the show. Till now we were hopeful that he'll be back after recovery.. But still I will watch the show as I have been watching it since beginning. But I don't think there will be that same excitement for every new episodes as it was before..

I agree with you Tanya.