Namik paul talking about aditi!

Odd-ball thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
In yesterday's live chat namik paul has talked about aditi when a fan questioned him about aditi
😛

Here is the link
Credits goes to uploader
https://mobile.twitter.com/JanhaviKhanna/status/1006048169795305472/video/1

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thanks a ton for sharing this! So nice to hear from namik about Aditi! I love them both so much. Namik is such an amazing guy...always so connected to fans. Damn good looking too! Just last week I had mentioned how much is love to see them do a show together since they're both on the lookout for work now...hope that will happen! I think they'd do a great job plus they are familiar with each other though they didn't have many scenes together on the prev show ekdv! 
docritu99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
What did he exactly say about Aditi.?
blablabla_mo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This guy is good looking!! I never watched his shows before but I think he'll make good pair with Aditi. It's nice to hear so much positivite feedback on Aditi. I guess almost all those who worked with her has only good feedback and I think the only one she hated would be mr Imam. Hahahaha
blablabla_mo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: docritu99

What did he exactly say about Aditi.?

He said he's happy for her that NK worked for her. Its nice to see good things happening to nice people. He commented that he's not sure how pulled a 16-18hours working. He recalled his days working with her saying she's always been pleasant and nice. Always smiling in the sets and it's nice to have someone like her around. He also mentioned she's quite quiet too.

This is what i recall, anyone thinks it's not right, feel free to amend.
docritu99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: blablabla_mo7

He said he's happy for her that NK worked for her. Its nice to see good things happening to nice people. He commented that he's not sure how pulled a 16-18hours working. He recalled his days working with her saying she's always been pleasant and nice. Always smiling in the sets and it's nice to have someone like her around. He also mentioned she's quite quiet too.

This is what i recall, anyone thinks it's not right, feel free to amend.

Wow.!! Thats so sweet of him.!

Its a task to be remembered for ur good things by everyone, and Aditi Rathore aced in this.!
I wish show makers would think of casting them together. Maybe people who are active on social media should trend # namiti or #adinam...maybe that'll get attention of some casting director! Namik Paul and Aditi Rathore together would be a dream come true for me! 
Odd-ball thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: neeraja91

Thanks a ton for sharing this! So nice to hear from namik about Aditi! I love them both so much. Namik is such an amazing guy...always so connected to fans. Damn good looking too! Just last week I had mentioned how much is love to see them do a show together since they're both on the lookout for work now...hope that will happen! I think they'd do a great job plus they are familiar with each other though they didn't have many scenes together on the prev show ekdv! 

You are welcome
Day by day aduu is giving more reasons for me to love her
How badly i am missing her onscreen
She will be back with a bang for sure
Yeah namik and aditi will do a great job .Both are good actors and are familiar with each other.
I am craving to see aditi on screen again
😃
Shaiksafia thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Such a sweetheart ❤️ I wanna see namik and aditi 😳 I am sure they will awesomeEdited by Shaiksafia - 5 years ago
srain10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That was very sweet of Namik...indeed Aditi is sweet and humble person jaha jaati hai khushiyan falati hai...