Entwined : Anjaan SS [ last chapter updated pg. 16]

loveinshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I wasnt going to write, but I had a request pending and at the last minute I got this idea which kind of fit that request.

This SS will be more of vikrant-shivani centric but there is Aditi too. Fortunately no one is adopted and it's not entirely related to Anjaan's plot but I'm trying to twine it.

Do let me know if ur interested. All I can say is you wouldn'tknow what it is unless u let me write. And I won't write unless there is a welcoming response.

Hope forum people have a broader mind ðŸ˜Š
Edited by loveinshi - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AMIKA14 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
DO WRITE LOVENSHI!!!AND PLZ REMOVE THAT"OFFICIALLY STOPPED WRITING"...IT MADE ME THINK YOU ARE NEVER GONNA WRITE...BUT I AM GLAD YOU ARE WRITING AGAIN...FINALLY😭
SHIVANI AND VIKRANT...ITS ABOUT THEIR FRIENDSHIP...FIGHTS  OR SOMETHING MORE...JUST CURIOUS🤓
 I CANT REALLY IMAGINE SHIVANI AND VIKRANT AS A COUPLE...BUT I WOULD LOVE TO READ THIS...😛
Sakshi_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Siya di aap jo bhi likhti ho vo shaandaar hota hai!!!!! Aur ye idea mast hai...do write please...
Angel500 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Do write loveinshi ... Ur a great writer .. I'm totally on board with this story .. but what is it about Friendship ??
Riya95 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Siya di plz write i love to read ur story
Shaina744 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
As I told you before I always loved Shivani...I loved Vikrant-Shivani jodi a lot and you know that...(par obviously not more than Viditi).. I'm hell interested..pls pls pls do write and pls don't stop writing ...Do you know ,I came to Anjaan forum after reading your story?don't stop writing pls... please😭
Babygirl728 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ha chahiye mujhe,mujhe kuch different jaroor chahiye. Abhi tk Shivani ko kisi story me ek do scenes se jada ni mila hai toh mujhe toh padhne me bada maza ayega
loveinshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: AMIKA14

DO WRITE LOVENSHI!!!AND PLZ REMOVE THAT"OFFICIALLY STOPPED WRITING"...IT MADE ME THINK YOU ARE NEVER GONNA WRITE...BUT I AM GLAD YOU ARE WRITING AGAIN...FINALLY😭

SHIVANI AND VIKRANT...ITS ABOUT THEIR FRIENDSHIP...FIGHTS  OR SOMETHING MORE...JUST CURIOUS🤓
 I CANT REALLY IMAGINE SHIVANI AND VIKRANT AS A COUPLE...BUT I WOULD LOVE TO READ THIS...😛

Just a few days back I had mentioned this to another forum member over PM that I had 3 stories in pipeline, 1 for Shivani and 2 for ViDiti, but I didn't have time. I still don't. Also I'm not sure if there is any audience (i mean more than 5 people) that would be interested in anything that is not typical ViDiti. And one of those 2 viditi stories is not typical and then it makes no sense in writing anything when it's not appreciated.

So the signature will change only based on the reviews of this SS.
loveinshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Babygirl728

Ha chahiye mujhe,mujhe kuch different jaroor chahiye. Abhi tk Shivani ko kisi story me ek do scenes se jada ni mila hai toh mujhe toh padhne me bada maza ayega

Yes trying to put Shivani in a better place. Let's hope it works ðŸ˜Š
loveinshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaina744

As I told you before I always loved Shivani...I loved Vikrant-Shivani jodi a lot and you know that...(par obviously not more than Viditi).. I'm hell interested..pls pls pls do write and pls don't stop writing ...Do you know ,I came to Anjaan forum after reading your story?don't stop writing pls... please😭

Then I am glad that I have pulled a very talented writer out of the shadows ðŸ˜³

About writing, what I said in amika's reply.