Drashti Dhami~ in yet another different avatar ~Nandini~Kudos Drashti!

RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Hello everyone !! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

So happy to see Drashti Dhami gracing the screens once again and how ..in a much different avatar..โญ๏ธ

Nandini Thakur โค๏ธ..she is damn gorgeous ..so sweet ..

lovely and talented yet she is quite submissive ..vulnerable ..all shy and right now damsel in distress ..

Going by fb scenes we can see a bubbly girl ..full of life Nandini when she is talking to Mauli..dancing ..riding scooty ..having fun and even motivating her best friend to follow her dreams ..but as of now we are watching a girl who is not so confident ..got scared form her husband ..bearing and being a victim of an abusive marriage ..where her husband don't care for her neither he thinks that she can do something good ..for him ..she is a mere showpiece ..he torture her as and when he wants..

Though Its yet to unfold how this cheerful girl turned into this sad..meek girl..but it would also be interesting to know how Nandini will groom and will become strong headed and confident..will take stand for herself and will not let her husband or any other person taken her for granted .. and her smile and happiness will be back again..

waiting for that too..โญ๏ธ

Must say that DD is giving life to char of Nandini and she is nailing it to perfection with each passing episode ..๐Ÿ‘  ๐Ÿ‘

she is doing amazing job as Nandini and she's as always mesmerizing and elegant.. gorgeous  and stunning.. โค๏ธ

loving her look and sarees too..and she showed variety of emotions and expressions in even small scenes or glimpses ..โญ๏ธ 

indeed she is expression queen ..โญ๏ธ

DD through her excellent portrayal of Nandini ..have shown us Nandini's pain..her feelings..and one can relate to Nandini and truly feeling so bad for her ..and hoping for her to raise her voice against the torture.

Also wanna mention about all four of them ..Drashti ..Abhinav ..Shakti and Aditi all are doing great job ..๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

and making respective char.watchable and interesting ..

Loving the bonding of Mauli and Nandini โค๏ธ

..and waiting for their reunion as well ..

So all in all SBRK is so far being awesome to watch with w'ful locations and fab performances..โญ๏ธ  โญ๏ธ

All the best to DD and whole cast and team.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

and hats off to Drashti Dhami for potraying Nandini fantasticly. ๐Ÿ‘ โญ๏ธ

Pics credit to uploader(s)

and collages by me.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by RM14 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lehar- thumbnail
Wow deeps very beautiful post
Yeah agree drashti dhami doing wonderful job as nandini she is putting her soul into the character we can feel nandini character hats off to DD...loving her sarees and her look in the show...and can't wait to see how she gonna come out from abusive relation  and become strong girl  ..also waiting to see the bond between nandu and mauli...and how nandini and kunal scenes gonna bhi...
All actors doing amazing job 
Thanks deeps for this wonderful post๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by -Lehar- - 6 years ago
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
good to see your post di
as usual beautiful
DD and her acting no words
muno thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
deepti amazing posting๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ thanks..
Yes Our drashti is great actress, i feel like there is no one can play her character the way she play, drashti as Nandini her acting was real, i'm not lying, well done drashti๐Ÿ‘ 

Nandini is one of my favorite characters, after madhubla and geet, 
i love Nandini so much, i will keep watching this show to end..
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Such a beautiful post Deepti ๐Ÿ˜Š So good to see you here after so long ๐Ÿ˜ณ And yes kudos to D..she's doing a lovely job ๐Ÿ˜Š
panchi10 thumbnail
Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow welcome dear and u truly define nandini the way she is so cute and innocent as a person and waiting for that moment when she give it back to rajdeep and abhinav and drashti doing great job 
moumita.madhuk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
fabulous post Deeps.. drashti is doing a fabulous job as Nandini...
RM14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Lehar-

Wow deeps very beautiful post

Yeah agree drashti dhami doing wonderful job as nandini she is putting her soul into the character we can feel nandini character hats off to DD...loving her sarees and her look in the show...and can't wait to see how she gonna come out from abusive relation  and become strong girl  ..also waiting to see the bond between nandu and mauli...and how nandini and kunal scenes gonna bhi...
All actors doing amazing job 
Thanks deeps for this wonderful post๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks a lot dear ..so glad you loved it ..๐Ÿ˜ณ
totally loving DD as Nandini ..n more layers opening up every day ..
My pleasure Lehar ..DD rocks.
RM14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keepdreaming

good to see your post di
as usual beautiful
DD and her acting no words

Thanks dear Sabi ..๐Ÿ˜ณ
ya no matter how much we try to describe..words fall short for DD.
RM14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: muno

deepti amazing posting๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ thanks..

Yes Our drashti is great actress, i feel like there is no one can play her character the way she play, drashti as Nandini her acting was real, i'm not lying, well done drashti๐Ÿ‘ 

Nandini is one of my favorite characters, after madhubla and geet, 
i love Nandini so much, i will keep watching this show to end..

Thanks a lot dear Muno..๐Ÿ˜ณ
yu like she is playing..no one can..
me too will watch and its my pleasure..
DD keep shinning always.๐Ÿ‘