Mil gayi Nimki to haveli me entry!

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Suddenly Abhimanyu has lost his mind. I think Indraneil is on leave.  So is Rambachan because even this character was unwell when Abhimanyu was shot. 
First thing that Abhimanyu wants to know about is thw audip clip. I thought he would first ask about Elena. His daughter is helplessly crying and he is more concerned about the audio clip.

Anaro is a big bore. She loses every time and still believes this chillam chilli will help. Tettar should have accompanied Nimki to Patna. This way he gets his fame, the family name is saved and Nimki gets what she wants. Elina is not Nimki. She is clever enough to understand how Babboo. anaro and everyone is just faking. Tettar could infact ask Nimki to stay im Ghattola until Rambachan returns because Mahua and Mono will be alkne there. 

But the case here is that again Nimki won by chance. She got hwr entry not because her plan worked and not because her family has changed. She got it because Abhi has to treated in Pune ans Elina has to stay with her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: dey.bh

Suddenly Abhimanyu has lost his mind

I found it according to situation, before being shot he was on the way to meet DM and tell him about recording.. So after gaining consciousness the first he asked was about his mobile hence recording.. 

I think Indraneil is on leave.
Me too thought this only when they talked about shifting him to Patna.. Or may now his char will be not in show anymore 

So is Rambachan because even this character was unwell when Abhimanyu was shot. 
First thing that Abhimanyu wants to know about is thw audip clip. I thought he would first ask about Elena. His daughter is helplessly crying and he is more concerned about the audio clip.

Anaro is a big bore. She loses every time and still believes this chillam chilli will help. Tettar should have accompanied Nimki to Patna. This way he gets his fame, the family name is saved and Nimki gets what she wants. Elina is not Nimki. She is clever enough to understand how Babboo. anaro and everyone is just faking. Tettar could infact ask Nimki to stay im Ghattola until Rambachan returns because Mahua and Mono will be alkne there. 

But the case here is that again Nimki won by chance. She got hwr entry not because her plan worked and not because her family has changed. She got it because Abhi has to treated in Pune ans Elina has to stay with her.
It was Patna not pune
So the result of this whole track.. Nimki get the entry.. 

dey.bh thumbnail
Abhimanyu isnt the most righteous man on Earth. Last time during Chathh Puja massacre or any other matter he wasnt so restless to nab the culprits. This time he is because the mwdicine scam had almost killed Elina. I understand if his first concern js the audio clip but when Nimki repeatedly said abput how Elina had been cryin he still was after the audio clip.
MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Abhimanyu isnt the most righteous man on Earth.

Yeah! That's y I like his character.. ðŸ˜† he knows what is right & what is wrong.. but it depends on him what he want to do..
He helps ppl but yet ask for bribe also.. & he doesn't claim that he is a saint.. 
 Last time during Chathh Puja massacre or any other matter he wasnt so restless to nab the culprits. This time he is because the medicine scam had almost killed Elina.
Yup! Because it was his Family this Tims & normally these type of person care for the things when it comes to family only, actually most of the ppl.. (Only GREAT ONE Care for everyone) also that time there was no evidence with him..

I understand if his first concern js the audio clip but when Nimki repeatedly said abput how Elina had been cryin he still was after the audio clip.
In that Scene I was like "Nimki shout for maasi & Elina so that he doesn't ask for recording repeatedly"

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yesterday I was irritated by abhimanyu's over the top behaviour. He does not deserve Elena or Nimki or mausi. Give him that record and vanish.😡
Elena soon forgot her father's condition rightly and started wondering looking at the Taj Mahal!
Right Elena. If your father does not care about you or your condition, dont cry for him.

I have started liking Tettar.
dey.bh thumbnail

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Yesterday I was irritated by abhimanyu's over the top behaviour. He does not deserve Elena or Nimki or mausi. Give him that record and vanish.😡

Elena soon forgot her father's condition rightly and started wondering looking at the Taj Mahal!
Right Elena. If your father does not care about you or your condition, dont cry for him.

I have started liking Tettar.

Elina is a kid. She forgot about her father because Nimki is deliberately keeping her busy with other talks and things. But Abhimanyu's behaviour was really OTT considering the whole  fight to get justice was for Elina only. If the idea was to justify Abhimanyu's absence then the idea was a vey bad idea indeed.
I am loving Anaro actually. ðŸ˜† Babboo- Nimki se pehle kahi Tetar- Anaro ka hi divorce na ho jaye.🤣 

Itni badi haveli and they dont have a guest bedroom? Why so much adjustment for a kid? Allow Nimki and Elina to sleep togther and rest everyone can stay where they are already.
Damadji asked Baboo to stay in his room while Sweeti can share with Anaro. Where will Tettar go then?😆

What I didn't like is how Nimki got inside the Haveli. Its all abput her luck. She became Mukhiya by chance, she got married to a haveliwala by chance and now she will be accepted in the family by chance.One day Babboo will consummate the marriage by chance and I am not sarcastic here. It has happened in many other shows.

leavesandwaves thumbnail
It maybe chance but she is also paying a price for all her mistakes. She is taking all the insults thrown at her like a zen philosopher.
I am not grudging her entry into haveli. She is literally walking on thorns.

And II dont like Anaro. I wanted Tettar to slap her. But what he did was more than slap.

Now elena will bring some cheer for atleast dadi.
dey.bh thumbnail

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

It maybe chance but she is also paying a price for all her mistakes. She is taking all the insults thrown at her like a zen philosopher.

I am not grudging her entry into haveli. She is literally walking on thorns.

And II dont like Anaro. I wanted Tettar to slap her. But what he did was more than slap.

Now elena will bring some cheer for atleast dadi.

@ That's why I am liking her now.The sadistic pleasure. There is a promo where Nimki slaps Diamond and gives a befitting reply to Anaro also. 
Nimki is not paying anything. Others are paying for her stupidity. For her insults means nothing as long as she can stay inside the Haveli premises, fake herself to be Tettar's bahu, make Tunne do everything for her and occasionally visit BDo's he for detoxification. She has proved it even before she was married to Babboo. Not once, not twice but everytime she encountered Anaro. Anaro had pushed her, they were forcefully brought to the haveli. She ignored then. She is ignoring now.
Edited by dey.bh - 5 years ago
leavesandwaves thumbnail

@ That's why I am liking her now.The sadistic pleasure. There is a promo where Nimki slaps Diamond and gives a befitting reply to Anaro also. 

Nimki is not paying anything. Others are paying for her stupidity. For her insults means nothing as long as she can stay inside the Haveli premises, fake herself to be Tettar's bahu, make Tunne do everything for her and occasionally visit BDo's he for detoxification. She has proved it even before she was married to Babboo. Not once, not twice but everytime she encountered Anaro. Anaro had pushed her, they were forcefully brought to the haveli. She ignored then. She is ignoring now.

Thats the speciality of our Nimki. Irritating and also endearing. She is mad and making us mad.😆