The torture scene yesterday

Alohomora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Again very painful to watch but beautifully enacted by Drashti and Abhinav. πŸ‘ Drashti made Nandini's pain and horror feel so real and tangible yesterday especially when he was choking her. You could see her eyes reddening and her desperate gasps for breath. She has been doing so well as Nandini even exceeding my expectations from her ! And Abhinav is getting better and better at it with every passing day. Pity he didnt make it big as he really does have potential.Overall these two are really putting their best foot forward in all their scenes so here's a little apprecation post for them.

Edited by Alohomora_ - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Dd is giving soul to nandini's character all i can say.
panchi10 thumbnail
Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree nish D is giving her best and soul to nandinis character ..totally speechless to see how she enacted those scenes she truly deserve award and appreciation for nandini. Im so happy she choose this role and doing her best ...she is the soul of the show
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Even after years suffering nanidini did trust him and hugged him ( in that situation )
but he has no heart or humanity
his only concern she dared to defy him n came out seriously man want to kill you
about your post ... I don't have words to describe how good DD playing this role
so natural awww
and abhinav killing in devil avatar... they truly living their character
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
aare yeh banda devil hoke itna accha kyun dikhta hai not fair
Alohomora_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keepdreaming

aare yeh banda devil hoke itna accha kyun dikhta hai not fair

He is eye candy for sure πŸ˜† Just wish he wasnt as bad onscreen πŸ₯±
sangeeta33 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
D was superb as nandini πŸ‘  still i can feel her pain 
i love abhinav true devil but after D he is my fav u know thatπŸ˜‰
Alohomora_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sangeeta33

D was superb as nandini πŸ‘  still i can feel her pain 

i love abhinav true devil but after D he is my fav u know thatπŸ˜‰

Arey arey look who is here πŸ˜² Sangu the rofling queen πŸ˜² πŸ˜† Kidher rehti hai aap..IFme zyada aaya kijiye mohtarma πŸ˜³ Your presence is needed here⭐️
-Lehar- thumbnail
Superb post nishu..
Yeah DD doing full justice to nandini character  we can feel nandini torment ..her pain...I had tears in my eyes while watching yesterday episode.she stole my heart with her fabulous performance..and abhinav he is doing commendable  job as rajdeep hope he get much needed aclodes  for his this role
Alohomora_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keepdreaming

Even after years suffering nanidini did trust him and hugged him ( in that situation )
but he has no heart or humanity
his only concern she dared to defy him n came out seriously man want to kill you
about your post ... I don't have words to describe how good DD playing this role
so natural awww
and abhinav killing in devil avatar... they truly living their character

They were spectacular yesterday Sabi πŸ‘ Poor thing just wanted to hug him but this man has xero emotions. I guess its all about lust for him .Really wish Nandini finds happiness soon. Hard to watch her like this.