komol thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hmmm so I watched the episode today and I liked it BUT the precap was kind of off for me.Why?
 Well All through out these 5 episodes it's been highlighted as to how understanding and proud kunal was of wife so for him just shut her out like that and act petulant is out of character honestly. I am not saying that  he can't develop feeling of frustration towards maulies absence. I'm just saying that he's been married for 5 years and I'm sure in those 5 years she's been out of station before. Also they seem to have remained more than a happy couple after all that as well. So though I'm just speculating, merely based on the precap, his behaviour seems to have abruptly changed. I might be wrong though . So we'll have to see next week.
Also I love drashti and honestly she's the reason I'm watching the show however nandini loves her friend too much to hurt her by breaking her home , whether intentionally or unintentionally.
Maulie being busy just doesn't justify it in this case. I say this because of how accommodating they've shown kunal to be. In this case the busy wife card just doesn't work for me because it's kunal.

Yes he may just simply fall for nandini for her beauty , 
Or her desperation but I don't think that would resonate with the audience either.

So in a bit of a pickle we are in. I'm hopeful though. So let's see how the creative deal with this debacle.

The rain scene was shot beautifully and was quite nice. I liked it and contrary to popular belief , I didn't think it had much to do with romance so much as it had to with basically helping a women in need. But yes nandini and kunal do look good together

The makers however need to justify not ema but relevant reasons behind them longing for each other.
They also need to justify as to why kunal and maulies grew distantf from eachother after the makers had estabilshed such unwavering rellience in their relationship .
It seems all to abrupt and rushed from my prediction. But again I night be wrong.

No bashing please. I have loved the show till now so I just don't want them to mess it up in the future. Also tons of love to Drashti dhami. Love you hun.

Komol 
Edited by komol - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with you EMA can't be justified in any way but hope makers give us reason to watch the show futher.
komol thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMockingBird

I agree with you EMA can't be justified in any way but hope makers give us reason to watch the show futher.

Yes. In this relationship in particular emas cannot be justified but longing towards another may be if handled carefully 

Also they can also show a gradual distance growing between Maulie and kunal but that too needs to be given substantial ground for.
Edited by komol - 5 years ago