Bepannah,my thoughts, Adil mian & Begum jaan

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah~ My thoughts ~ep 59. 7.6.18.  Adil mian and begum jaan

Adi and Zoya soon realize that being seen together in public, more so in a close knit community where everyone knows each other requires a name to their relationship. Wasim Alim, the chieftain himself sets the example of the saying. Speak a small lie to evade a greater disaster. That at times speaking the truth can be more detrimental than it's worth it.

The safest bet was to present them as a married couple. Not  outsiders, but close relatives. The niece element is chosen to create a situation where both Zoya and Adi have to sheepishly lie,  frantically to cover up Wasims initial lie.  The irony is that as far as Zoya and Adi's actual relationship is concerned it's a lie , within a degree of truth! a bona fide marriage. But carried out with all the rituals. Its left open ended to public opinion , to draw their conclusions about the validity of their Nikah as Zoya would call it.  However as far as things reveal right after the charade marriage. Both Adi and Zoya  protect, respect and honour each other's presence.

In this scenario too, Adi much to the amusement of the nosy neighbouring woman ,covers up Zoya's inability to cook a meal for the forthcoming Iftari by offering to cook instead. Here too Adi conceals her short fall by proudly stating , that its due to her input that he  is hands on with  culinary skills!  Over all in this scene Aditya also departs from stereotype males who cannot cook to save their life! In bailing Zoya out of another stereotypical  situation ,where a woman doesn't know the abc of cooking! Adi stands out as the modern man  who enjoys the art of preparing and cooking meals for his better half! or immediate family. The scene is funny and gives much delight to the onlooking women's brigade! who applaud Zoya and Adi's novel relationship! Adi Mian! is deemed to be the  wished for husband! while Zoya seen, as much favoured by luck to have him! Of course under his breath  Adi mutters what ever next for this Begum jaan! Who'll probably starve him were he really married to her!

It has to be glory shared between the two! While he does the curry making. He leaves her to mix and knead the flour, but Zoya makes a complete botch of the flour despite his discreet directive actions on how to prepare the dough! Still, since they were being watched by other normal homely women, he   tried not to get physically involved in dough making, lest it brings out how Zoya's incompetency in  kitchen skills! But the task takes toll on her. Her finger turn to jelly! and over  she tips  the atta container on her self .

Another endearing action between them that proves to the much titillated women that Zoya and Adi are for sure a much devoted husband and wife . Is the moment when Adi  goes over to a  flustered Zoya with flour on her  cheeks! The respect he has for Zoya is seen when he opts to dust the flour off her cheek with a crunched up cloth instead of his fingers. The formality of revering her honour remains more  so in Aditya, being a man. He understands well that her virtue is at stake more than his nobility. As at every word, her reputation can be lost. So within his role play too, he exerts self-discipline. To me, their  indescribable  bond shows much credibility. As gradual, steady pace ensures more depth in their understanding of each other.

Spreading the four corners of the dasthirkhan of life single handed, becomes an unmanageable chore! The four corners fly out of control, each determining their own direction and going out of sync! The task becomes easier when all four corners are gripped by another pair of hands. So are Zoya and Adi to each other, they need each other to determine the  chosen path.. Their bonding stands pure like a spotless white sheet..

Small, yet significant acts like Zoya setting the white cap on Adi's head, to denote that in Islam both men and women cover their heads in the presence of their unseen god. Adi reflecting her action of in the use of his hand to show gratitude. Speaks of an agreed, silent harmony between them. Where Zoya in the jungle covers her head to blend in with the surroundings. Adi covers his head to blend in with the required faith decorum.  Yet again Adi reflects Zoya's action by eating the traditional Middle Eastern fruit the date, used to mark the end of the fasting period. He follows, her words in offering thanks to god for providing  sustenance and nourishment. Alongside a prayer of thanksgiving for the strength of overcoming the needs of the body..

But for Adi his perseverance lies in the wait for his brother Arjun's arrival. Adi's fast actually continues. His act of checking his watch at the start of Iftari , ties in with his concern of being nabbed by Rajveer any moment from now on..

Adi's brief exit from Zoya's side to phone his father.. serves  him another timely, reminder! When the corner of Zoya's chunni gets entangled with  the metal catch of his wristwatch. The need of the hour is that Harsh Hooda salvages both his son and his moral responsibility Zoya!. Still when it comes to Zoya, Adi never fails to give her pep talk that prevents her spirits from deflating ! After all, she too is human like he is! any one would worry , with a hot headed cop like Rajveer hounding them!

The Iftari scene again celebrates how families, begin fast at Sehri and subsequently unite again at the dasthirkhan to break fast at Iftari . It's a coming together when families often think about their missing relatives.. yet in the act of breaking fast, distances fade away and prayers of blessings pour forth for absent ones at the meal.

Wasim Siddique gets emotional at the police station.Too occupied about finding his missing daughter Zoya, than breaking his fast. It's only Noor's presence. Her daughterly concern for his welfare, that partially consoles this father. Waseem thus  breaks his fast with his incomplete family. Yet  remains preoccupied with Zoya's whereabouts. His urge to eat is diminished. Absence makes the heart grown fonder.

As Zoya mentioned to Adi, the almighty provides  virtuous people to look after those who  have faith in him. Thus Adi and Wasim Alim's family is picked out to cater Zoya's worldly and spiritual needs. Aditya, neatly fits into the role of caring for Zoya in place of her father. When he urges her to  eats properly and serves her to ensure that she does. Brings out the point, that parents from both boy and girl's sides in marriage, bequeath the care of their child in the hands of its partner. Adi yet again shows good husband qualities.

The peace at the Iftari coming together for both Zoya and Adi, constrasts with the  danger that lurks out side the dwellings in the form of posted police presence. Rajveer  too counts the minutes when he can barge in to arrest the absconders!

On the highway a frantic father, mother and brother zoom down to rescue operations. No surprise, obstacles like no network pose problems!

At  Wasim Alim's place too.. plan is hatched, implemented successfully , to throw off Rajveer sense of scent  for Adi and Zoya.    It's crawling through the dark tunnel of trust, entrusting faith in Wasim Alim and his young assistant that Adi and Zoya finally escape to their freedom! However the clear light of freedom still remains engulfed in darkness! As Rajveer men too crawl through the tunnel !   

Adi relies on his own sense of  hasty signalling when he recognizes the beamers of his family car! Only the signals that he gives off are also picked up by the long hand of the law!    

Just before Adi can taste his freedom, in the semblance of his father Harsh Hooda!  Rajveer stages his entry !by placing himself strategically between a powerful father  and thus an equally powerful son!   

Adi sees, so does his father, that fighting for and proving one's innocence is no easy task! One is only set free, to be captured again, for further trial and testing! Both freedom and  purity come with a price.. in this case the stakes are high on both opposing sides.    

Adi's perseverance snaps! When his mother is manhandled by Rajveer, for causing an obstruction in the way of law. Aditya Hooda's punch at Rajveer is a typical knee jerk reaction that his father Harsh dreads most.  Adi  amasses yet another criminal charge upon himself .striking an on duty officer of law! Its clear that the witnessing police force will refrain from giving evidence  in favour of the truth. That the assault was perpetrated by their senior ,Rajveer! who pushed the victims mother!    Hamlet53 8.6.18

Overall the episode  continues to use a key festival Ramzam, to bring Zoya and Adi closer..   some endearing moments between the two. alongside continues the battle between virtue and vice.. As for Adi ka mukka! it was long time coming! besides kaun sa beti  apna maa ke beizzati bardast karge ga??? erhhh..must admit personally me waiting for sher ke dharrr!  😛.. Adi! roarrr!   Adi dharrr!!!   or shant?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pollywarn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What a beautiful post one of tge best i have read. .
Nothing more to say as you have written it so beautifully
Neha_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
what a post dear...
loved it dear...
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Dear Hammie,

Amazing post 👍🏼

I was particularly touched by Adi's "Ye choti nahi hai?" while wearing the praying cap (sorry, I dunno what it is called), and Zoya shaking her head in a no. The Almighty's heart is very large, He doesn't restrict his blessings only to His followers.

Keep posting! 🤗

- Tia
Santiago24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Beautiful post! 
And I dont mean it lightly.. by my own yardstick, am a quick reader and skim through the lines to get the whole gist.. but with your post, I savor each word and thought.. my lips unknowingly trace the words written and thats when I know.. that the thought shared is superlative... 

Super stuff!
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@hammie a good post. What interested me the most in yesterday episode was name wasim chose for aditya. Adil. I checked the meaning. It is justice. Aditya means sun and as far as Hinduism goes is a prominent god. He is also called karmasakshi i.e. witness to your actions. The story goes that in Ramayana when ram was unable to slay ravan the wise sage agasthya asked him to chant aditya hridya mantra to defeat him. In mb also Krishna plays with sun to bring jayadrath out. In short where sun is there is light, there is justice. Adi's name in both religion means the same thing. Bearer of light,bearer of justice and fairness. In a way it goes to show actually the whole humanity speaks one language only. Justice hooda comes before rajvir.but rajvir stands in middle. For me it was symbolic of how many times mr hooda had stood between his client and the long arms of law. Never matter his client was innocent or criminal. Today the very same law stands between him and his son. 
Santiago24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@hammie a good post. What interested me the most in yesterday episode was name wasim chose for aditya. Adil. I checked the meaning. It is justice. Aditya means sun and as far as Hinduism goes is a prominent god. He is also called karmasakshi i.e. witness to your actions. The story goes that in Ramayana when ram was unable to slay ravan the wise sage agasthya asked him to chant aditya hridya mantra to defeat him. In mb also Krishna plays with sun to bring jayadrath out. In short where sun is there is light, there is justice. Adi's name in both religion means the same thing. Bearer of light,bearer of justice and fairness. In a way it goes to show actually the whole humanity speaks one language only. Justice hooda comes before rajvir.but rajvir stands in middle. For me it was symbolic of how many times mr hooda had stood between his client and the long arms of law. Never matter his client was innocent or criminal. Today the very same law stands between him and his son. 

You know what they say about Karma! 

And interesting that you speak about Papa hooda.. coz I had a thought about him.

It was his insistence that Zosh be sealed that forced AdiYa to even agree to a fake marriage.. so that they could save Zosh.. and then landed Rajvir and co.. and finally Papa has to come to save son..

Interesting what one can set in motion without an iota of thought to its outcome... as they Karma is a... 
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Santiago the problem with planning is that u expect certain outcomes on past experiences. But past gives an indication but can never predict the future. Papa hooda expected his son to leave the drowning venture. Adi didn't. He stood by those employees. Mahi expected zoya to be abandoned post marriage fiasco. Adi taking her hand was not in her dictionary. So adi actions overthrow their plans. And his steadfastness has given him a true companion also who trusts him. Fun is adi acts doesn't react. For plans to work u need to react. People who don't react overthrow all plans. The only person who can bring reaction in adi is zoya. She knows what he can do and cannot do. For others they see only one shade and assume it to be his nature.
Hamlet53 thumbnail
hellooo pollywarm 😃 welcome to Bepannah and my thoughts
What a beautiful post one of tge best i have read. .
Nothing more to say as you have written it so beautifully
thanks for your gracious comment.. do read and comment .. much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel_writer

what a post dear...

loved it dear...
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

helloo angel_ writer .😃 welcome to my thoughts.. and thanks for loving the write up.. real credit goes to our in role heroes  Adi and Zoya...😃... much love hammie