AWESOME Aditi- Aditi Dev Sharma Introduction Thread

Debashri123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello all...visiting the Forums after long. Although I have not been a very regular T.V. viewer as I had been staying in hostels and moving from one place to the other for a very long time. But when I came back... after finishing my studies...the first promo that I came across was of a show that was a story of a child widow (Won't name the show here, if it is against the forum rules). After the leap in that show Aditi played the protagonist. It was since that day...I am a die hard fan of this lady.
An incredible actress, committed, versatile and very positive. She has the knack of holding the scene on her own...and the best part of her performances is that she speaks through her eyes...and is very layered.
I find her to be a team player giving out happy vibes to all her colleagues and co-artists. Even when in her earlier show, she was the lead, the other actors received a lot of appreciation  but Aditi was never in-secured...she always appreciates her co-actors (younger, elder as well as of the same age-bracket) and respects all the fans...A thorough professional. Her conduct that ways, is impeccable.
Aditi was the winner of Zee Cinestars ki khoj in the female category and her (present) husband was the winner in the male category. Since that day, I liked the girl...in her younger days, she had slight resemblance to Waheeda Rehman...and now, she has turned into a beautiful actress on her own. She also has experience of working in films...played a supporting role in Shahid Kapoor starrer Mausam...was also in Ladies v. Ricky Behl, recently she also acted in several Punjabi films and I can very clearly say that she literally lives her roles...she has the potential of becoming the character herself.
Not many on the forums know her that well...in terms of seeing her body of work...but guys, seriously, I can guarantee with utmost confidence...that not a single member here on the forum would dislike her. Her acting will grow on you and the kind of beautiful person that she is...will always come across through her fun and child like interviews off screen.
Aditi Dev Sharma rocks...I wish her a wonderful innings and great recognition in the Telly World. You deserve it Darling...all the very best. 😊 Take care everyone...😊
Edited by Debashri123 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incrediblycute thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
hi I like aditi too and mauli as a character is very relatable , honest and real. Edited by incrediblycute - 5 years ago
chemgirl thumbnail
I am already loving Aditi as Mauli. Thanks for the thread.
SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Is this the official AT for Aditi? Someone please do it up? Love love love Aditi and more so as Mouli!
obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I too like additi as mauli very relatable character and aditi is doong awesome job.