kabhi sukoon kabhi hitchki !!!

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
today was rollercoaster ride ..
first half good moments of adiya and second part was RV swag ...

adiya have gone a long way from being strangers who had nokjhok in the shop in massorie to getting the shock of there spouses death and then getting to know they betrayed and zoya denial and adi angry then adiya face off in zosh company there ego clashing to there 3 flopped events then fake marriage then the trap then the journey were they escape through thick and then never letting one to fall and not leaving without eachother .
adiya made a full  circle of life .
slowly getting to know each other  being each others strength ...

no matter what is stored in future adiya will be a team and that is unbreakable ...

love is combination of respect ,friendship ,understanding ,communication and companionship ...aditya have it in them time should come and both need to discover that 

highlights --

1. adiya there small moments were to cute ...

adi became adil and zoya became begham .....

cooking scene were zoya cutely pours water to the dough and adi guides her were those cute moments and zoya is cute doing all that (jenny is so cute in those scenes )

2. zoya remembers gajar halwa scene and tells cutely she doesn't know cooking ðŸ˜†but adi knows cooking ...(even harshad knows cooking it was more of him in those scenes ðŸ˜†)

ladies making fun of there hubbies not helping them (well my hubby never helps me in cooking even if he does he messes the kitchen that i have to over do the cleaning ...but adi is way different guy who knows cooking glad tvland has scenes were men are cooking ...😃

3. scene were zoya eyes are moist and adi gives her assurance that things will be good (hope so)

4. hooda's royal on the wheels ðŸ˜†speed me car chalarahe mr.hooda and arjun saying him to slow down (baap re no wonder adi has aggressiveness inherited by his dad )

5. adi is glad seeing dad ðŸ˜ƒ

6. RV dabagiri swag se karenge swagath ..

i was like watching tennis match 2 hotties single frame apurva,harshadchopda kise ko dekho 😆types...Image result for tennis gif

if RV is dabaangImage result for swagat nahi karoge hamara gif 
and adi is bajrangi baijaanRelated image confuse tho honge na...

RV hawaldaar won round 3 😭...

but not 2 fear 2 fathers will fight for justice ...

7.harsh ka swag Image result for how dare u gifwas cool too the way he said how dare u take my son in front of me and RV was like "sanu ki"Image result for whatever gifand he hates rich ppl (hmmm...fishy pura channa kala hai  "

i see some old revenge track coming up in future either angry with sr. hooda /jr.hooda

8. noor bringing fruits for her parents was cute (glad some support is there for zoya because anjana and harsh hates her so i bet they won't help her )

9. ore piya song was too perfect cv's thank u 

precap ---arey wah adi gave a punch and RV  hawaldaar roared like a lion (e tho lion vs tiger war hi tho hai )
Image result for lion and tiger gif

anjana pushed and adi furious ...good change ...

p.s---pooja divided the family neither mr .hooda liked her because of her affair and she knew his secrets and anjana didn't get love because of sakshi who was pooja's mom indirectly they separated mother-son 

but here zoya seems slowly adi is getting close to harsh and anjana because she is positive lady everything around gets positivity she knows to join things unlike pooja who broke everything and her affair brough more problem to adi and zoya indirectly ...

mark my work guys she might change adi for good and bring peace in his life and slowly wins his family too one day..

kuch bhi moments ----

mr .hooda stopped the car was  bharath milab necessary at that moment ..
adiya and everyone knew how crucial it was instead of picking them up they chose to singRelated image "kabhi kushi kabhi gham judha na hoge hum "😆judha hogaye adi arrested now what ya kuch bhi ...
laila majnu jail me ...family family court me sunwai...aye re kismet 

2. zoya duppata stuck to his watch (tvland has that cliche it was not odd on adiya but i can't see theory i never experienced in my life ...hawa chali duppata udi hero par girl duppata atak gayi hero ka watch se ...
its been 20 yrs not once my dupatta stuck with my hubby watch ...

i really want to know .
only tvland bw me hai bass...
i have to address it to trumph because i am in  USA

3. cv's pls show the scenes ...suddenly RV is shown as if he has some switch button ðŸ˜†Image result for appear and disappear gif

p.s-----so guys what u learnt from the episode never ever stop the car have bharath milab in ur own house nahi tho "RV the hawaldaar prakat hoga "

tho jungle book katham ...aab law and oder shuru ...
Edited by rs..shailu29 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i love ur epi analysis with such cute gifs since the start😳 u remember u used to post gifs only in the start n only i used to comment first always😆 most of the times.. rv hawaldaar🤣 bhoot ki tarah prakat ho gaya apni chudail mahi k saath😆 jst becos hoodas wanted to recreate k3g scene on middle of the road😆 stupid filmy hoodas😡😆 kara diya na mere adiya ko arrest apne filmy nature dikhane me😡 Edited by geet0910 - 5 years ago
rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: geet0910

i love ur epi analysis with such cute gifs since the start😳 u remember u used to post gifs only in the start n only i used to comment first always😆 most of the times.. rv hawaldaar🤣 bhoot ki tarah prakat ho gaya apni chudail mahi k saath😆 jst becos hoodas wanted to recreate k3g scene on middle of the road😆 stupid filmy hoodas😡😆 kara diya ne mere adiya ko arrest apne filmy nature dikhane me😡

i remember ðŸ¤—😆wahi tho 
Edited by rs..shailu29 - 5 years ago
Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
hahaha loved ur analysis😆
but yh today's episode was tooo goood!!
rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maryam2

hahaha loved ur analysis😆

but yh today's episode was tooo goood!!

s it was too good 
anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful post. 
2. zoya remembers gajar halwa scene and tells cutely she doesn't know cooking ðŸ˜†but adi knows cooking ...(even harshad knows cooking it was more of him in those scenes ðŸ˜†

Even Jen doesn't know cooking ðŸ˜† BTW how good was she looking today ðŸ˜³

Stuck dupatta hua mere saath ek baar,  with a random guy,  both got irked,  i just pulled my dupatta n walked away ðŸ˜† nothn like tv land. 
Edited by anjaanichudi - 5 years ago
princy48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
cool too the way he said how dare u take my son in front of me and RV was like "sanu ki"
this one ðŸ¤£

ur analysis is hilarious dude ðŸ¤£

yeah ur words for zoya they are bang on ...i hav mentioned the same words weeks ago i guess ki zoya will bring them together...😳..aaj uska ek jhalak dikha😉

dupatta wala ek hi scene tha jaha main divert hone wali thi but zoya taking it normally made me cool😆

yaar aaj kal adi ke closeups dekhne ko nhi milte ..i want his monologues ..i miss dem😭

n zoya was cute in flour scene ... the song was undescribable ...words nhi hai uski khubsurati ko explain karne ke liye ..

ur gifs make me rofl🤣..mujhe bhi yehi laga ab yeh scene zaroori hai kya y dont u guys run n sit in the car pull off...leaving rajveer n mahi for vanavaas..but the dad-son scene was a much needed one too😳

enjoyed the epi fully n wth ur update thats more enjoyable😉
rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: princy48

cool too the way he said how dare u take my son in front of me and RV was like "sanu ki"

this one🤣

ur analysis is hilarious dude🤣

yeah ur words for zoya they are bang on ...i hav mentioned the same words weeks ago i guess ki zoya will bring them together...😳..aaj uska ek jhalak dikha😉

dupatta wala ek hi scene tha jaha main divert hone wali thi but zoya taking it normally made me cool😆

yaar aaj kal adi ke closeups dekhne ko nhi milte ..i want his monologues ..i miss dem😭

n zoya was cute in flour scene ... the song was undescribable ...words nhi hai uski khubsurati ko explain karne ke liye ..

ur gifs make me rofl🤣..mujhe bhi yehi laga ab yeh scene zaroori hai kya y dont u guys run n sit in the car pull off...leaving rajveer n mahi for vanavaas..but the dad-son scene was a much needed one too😳

enjoyed the epi fully n wth ur update thats more enjoyable😉

Thank u
rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjaanichudi

Beautiful post.

2. zoya remembers gajar halwa scene and tells cutely she doesn't know cooking😆but adi knows cooking ...(even harshad knows cooking it was more of him in those scenes😆

Even Jen doesn't know cooking😆BTW how good was she looking today😳

Stuck dupatta hua mere saath ek baar, with a random guy, both got irked, i just pulled my dupatta n walked away😆nothn like tv land.

U experienced then 😆 duppata flew in the air kya music baja kya

Thank uEdited by rs..shailu29 - 5 years ago