rosel thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I just reviewed mayavi maling now its mariam khan
Well watever am goin to write below is my opinion only..

Okay the other show that i started to watch since day one,this show i watch after a week say from the episode wer mariam sells newapapers with halwa,that was the episode which got me glued to the seat.

Title is apt i guess they are on the way to explain why they named mariam khan reporting live ,with camera in hand i guess mariam explores more and becomes a journalist jus like her dad

Casting is perfect and how they are tied together is also amazing,story they have set the base with confusions(thanks to mariam)
Now its all set to develop..i like the humour they added its smooth no ott no slapstick and no forced scenes hope they continue this way
Mariam scenes with everyone is good esp with her friends,dada huzur,dad and appi's
Pairing is still not clear-according to me its zain and mahira and rehaan and meher

Guess the show will develop after eid like they said eid ke baad.

This show has everything from playboy rehaan to resposible zain, carin mijaj to taunting madhiha ,it captures some real cute bonds

Overall -Love the show,but i fear the numbers if not good possibilty of off air is more
Good concepts ends earliest 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rosel thumbnail
Hope it was aired in star bharat like mayavi maling atleast they give time to end properly unlike star plus
To...to thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Zain n nd Meher will look better.
rosel thumbnail

Originally posted by: To...to

i thought them to be paired first but after her clash with rehaan now and then it makes me think otherwise

nut-kut-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: To...to

I too think so. But alas
Swarika16 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I really like the show but I am afraid it will go off air show. We need to be active on India forum because it is such a good concept. 
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Swarika16

I really like the show but I am afraid it will go off air show. We need to be active on India forum because it is such a good concept. 

I'm honestly sick and tired of indian tv. Shows with good stories and content are given crappy promotion and taken off air far too soon, and you have all those undeserving shows that have terribly regressive and repetitive tracks that are ruling the roost with high ratings.