taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Congratulations to you on your 2nd Thread 
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi friends back with new update .

Part 10

Ishita was listening to their mother and was thinking ways to avoid her marriage . Ishita was still thinking when she heard her amma ,"we have called the boy and his family today , so that you all can also meet and know them . if you people too like them then we will fix ishita's marriage to this boy only ".

Ishita got tensed listening to this ,Thats when she heard the sound of door bell ,amma forwarded her hands to take ruhi and spoke " ishu kanna give ruhi to me ,you go and open the door ".

I- (making a dirty face )- why would I ,shanti(the maid) hai na she will open the door .

Saying so she shouted name of the maid and shanti went to open the door while amma send ishita inside her room ,taking ruhi in her arms . The boy and his family were there ,she called them inside ,amma welcomed them warmly and introduced them to toshiji " santoshi ,this is the boy karthik reddy and this is his mother ,father abd sister ".

Appa too introduced them to Mr bhalla and Raman ,they all greeted each other and started talking ,Raman talked to the boy and asked about him ,they got to know that the boy is software engineer and is doing job in a MNC . He was good looking also , bhallas too liked the boy and his family . Thats when the boy's mother told amma to bring ishita . Amma nodded and went inside . Soon she showed up with ishita , the boys mother called ishita to her and asked her name ,ishita told her name ,then she asked some more questions to her and spoke " we like your girl a lot ,we are ok , now karthik and ishita should talk to each other and decide . if they are also ok ,we can fix their marriage ".

Ishita was shocked listening to this ,she looked at everybody and saw ,all were ok with it ,even Raman was ok and was busy with ruhi. She felt a prick seeing ruman together and thinking that soon she will be away from them . She will not be a part of their family after some day . 

Amma instructed ishita to take karthik in her room where they can talk . Ishita nodded and went to her room while karthik followed her . Soon they were in her room , at first there was a pin drop silence for sometimes then karthik started the conversation . He asked something to ishita like her qualifications , hobbies , expertise ,job etc while ishita didn't initiated any talk rather than only giving answers to his questions . After few minutes ,karthik felt ishita silence and asked " ishita why I m feeling that only I m talking you are not . don't you like me or is there anything else which is stopping you ".

Ishita thought for sometimes then managed to spoke " its nothing like that ,you are a nice boy but I m not ready for this. till now I was not aware of anything suddenly a family arrives and my mother want to get agree for marrying . mujhse nahi hoga ,I can't take this decision so promptly ."

K- yeah that's a big problem ,actually this is not suddenly its just you were not there , our parents were talking about this from long . its just we met today only .

I - but still this is very prompt for me .

K- ok if you need time , you can take as much as want . we should meet sometimes.

Before ishita could say anything she heard ruhi's cries ,she immediately opened the door and went out saying ruhi is crying . Karthik too came out , ishita saw ruhi crying loudly while Raman was rocking her trying to pacify her but she was uncontrollable. Ishita
took ruhi from Raman and asked " why she is crying ".

R- she saw you going ,opened her arms for you but you went without taking her and she started crying .

I- aap bhi ajeeb ho ,can't you give her to me ,rul rahe ho use bina baat ke.

R- yaar ,I don't understand your tunning , you were going to talk to that boy about your marriage and asking me why I didn't gave ruhi to you .

I- so what I went to talk to the boy about marriage ,Maine pahle hi bola tha I m not ready for this marriage and that to suddenly ,out of box .no that's not possible for me moreover ,you and everybody has to understand ruhi is my prime priority ,I can't marry leaving my baby in pain like this .

R- ishita you are overreacting baby .

I- do you really think I m overreacting ,dekho ise poora chehra laal ho gaya hai ro ro kar .(cocooning ruhi in her) sorry bachche ,we are angry from papa ,hum baat nahi karenge inse ,ok .

Saying so she went in hall ,Raman made a confused face and spoke "this ishita is mad aur meri beti ko bhi apni tarah bana rahi hai ,pagal " while this all was witnessed by karthik . After ishita karthik entered the room ,,though amma wanted to ask ishita about her decision but she was busy in pacifying ruhi. Karthik's mother saw him and asked his answer for which he spoke 
" amma I think we needs sometime ,you know we don't know each other,so give us sometime so that we will be able to get bit familiar ".

Karthik mother's" why you people need time ,arey hamein ladki pas and hai ,unhe ladka pas and hai then why this delay ."

Amma- that's what my point .

Mr iyer - but I think karthik is right ,we should give sometime to them .

T- yes madhu they are right ,ishita is kid ,giving her pressure will not be right .

Amma- she is not kid santoshi ,can't you see ,how nicely she is handling ruhi.

T- I can see that and its your matter will not say much .just want to say that now time has change ,people want to know each other before they start their life ,this was what happened between Raman and saumya .

Amma - humm actually you are right , we should give some time to them .

Ishita didn't spoke anything and went inside taking ruhi with her as ruhi was not comfortable with so many people around and so much chaos in house . Later all had dinner and left ,ishru stayed back in iyer house only .Amma talked to ishita about Karthik for which ishita answered that she needs time for it . 

Next day Raman was busy in work so romi cane to pick ishru ,they went to bhalla house along with him . Toshiji got happy seeing them but noticed that ishita was not so cheerful like earlier . she tried to talk to her but ishita told same thing to her also . 

Two days passed like this , ishita became quite ,just talked when its necessary and use to spend all her time with ruhi . Toshiji saw this and thought to do something . 

Next day all had their breakfast and dispersed for their work ,Raman too take his belongings and told" ma I m leaving for office .

T- puttar come ,I wanna talk something to you .

R- boliye na ma .

T- I was saying puttar that ishita will be going back to her house in few days . I can see and feel that she is not happy , she has done much for us ,i can't see her like this .

R- yes ma ,she has done a lot for us .but why she is not happy .

T- I don't know ,even I asked her but she didn't told this to me .you are much closer to her than us .

R- what you wanna say ma ,I didn't understand you .

T- I just wanna say that ,you should take her for dinner and shopping ,skend sometime with her ,may be she would tell something to you and we can help her out .

R- will it work ?

T- may be , she has taken all the responsibilities of our house ,so we should also think about her . aaj shaam ko le ja ,use ghooma la and try to talk to her . may be she can open up to you .

R- as you say ma .

Saying so he went up to ishru room and saw ishita changing ruhi's cloths while her open hair was falling . He walked to them sat beside ishita and tucked her hair behind her ear . She saw him and shared a brief eyelock ,which ishita broke and ask " aap office nahi gaye ab tak ".

R- ja raha tha ,just cane here for something .

I- kya ?

R- I wanna take you out for dinner ,will you come with me ?

I- we ,dinner ?

R- can't we go ?

I- ok ,rooh will also come na ?

R- no ma has told that she will look after her ,be ready . 

I- ok I will be ready .

R- chalo bye ,bye rooh .

Saying so he pecked ishru forehead and left for his office . 

That's all for now ,enjoy reading and do comment . Hope you like it .

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di
Update soon Di