Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: Snow_Angel

you can make not one but hundred posts if you want to criticise I really don't have any problem with that but making a post for moral policing calling us forum members delusional..targeting us is my problem with this post..if you still don't understand why almost 90% regular forum members against this post you will not any way going to understand now..you are saying you are not forcing anyone to support you again saying why we are not standing up for you?decide what you are trying to say at first..and here I m not for anyone I m for my own self bcs I m also part of this forum and I felt this post targeted towards me too...why should I go around and support you the person who make this post to target us ?I really don't feel you able to understand what went wrong with this post and even if u do you will not going accept that so it's better to leave this topic here itself...

No intention to fight with u .I dint target anyone just found an opinion  illogical so criticized it.Critisized opinion not target any member.People defended their logic which is fair .Since everyone has freedom.but r u so much over stuck on to it.Move on.I m done with it.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: _Darling_

I am calling you because you are fake showing concern for hypocrisy and showing hypocrisy. And I do support Mauli and Minal because unlike you I don't support EMA. And I support Nandini as well because she deserves much better life and away from the abusive husband and not with Kunal or any married man. She deserves much better. How is EMA and crime related? I did support Maya when she deserved support because others were much worse except those two girls she did wrong who had nothing to do with but others were all criminals, immoral, hypocrites and much much worse than her. You were calling ShitJun soulmates and all and hated Maya, it was way before Maya had committed crimes and/or was shown anything of that sort at least. At that time she was simply a wife who was being abused and her husband going to mistress. So stop lying and say you hated Maya because of that when nothing like was shown at the time. You only hated her because she was between your fav couple. And if you really hated criminals that much then you would also hated Vandana, Arjun, Saanjh and janvi, Ayaan etc as everyone committed crimes in that show from trying to murder Maya by criminal Vandana, to assault her by another criminal Ayaan, to try murdering their own son and brother Arjun by criminals like Vandana and Ayaan, to Temper with and destroy evidences and shielding criminals and abuse like Saanjh, to child abuse and neglect etc. But you never hated them. So stop lying and making excuses.

Why would you question my character? I never supported EMA unlike you. So you need to stop making EMA as the reason to defend Kunal and Mauli. Just simple say you love them as a couple and crazy about them and don't want them to be separated. No need to make this about morals and right vs wrong when we both and many who know you from past know you could care less about EMA which is why the post is funny.

😆😆
Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Good to see atleast some people disliking concept.
I used be fan of dd.   But I wonder why did she choose such character.  N how can makers promote/justify in the name of zasbat.  I saw first epi, the way they showed couple are in love n Mouli being such a good human being, it's going to be hard digest man can hv ema.   I am really not liking this concept.

Then it was also wrong when saanjh in beyhadh had feelings for a married man and was doing all marriage customs, sending haldi from her side, trying to kiss him etc. I guess you also have a problem for this