Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

The ones who already started justifying EMA

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
I m amazed reading the posts in forums .People have already started finding reasons to justify  EMA.Most of them trying to look at things opposite to what's shown and saying all is not what it seems.Delusional is word.Looking suspiciously at mouli and saying she is trying to deliberately keep kunal away from nandini or saying he doesn't love mouli  or saying mouli doesn't have in faith in her relationship .If a person almost curses her saying same thing will happen to her for some time getting disturbed is quite normal it doesn't mean she doesn't have faith on her love.

Stop being delusional and watch the show as it is.Stop trying to find reasons to justify  his EMA.This is not a suspense show . It's quite clear kunal and mouli r very much in love .Yes there r issues but every ideal relationship will have issues . Kunal and mouli s life would be even more hectic if kids were involved.This is nothing .There is friendship love passion fire in their relationship.

What will happen in future is something to watch out but watch the show for what is shown. I still remember behaydh forum people started hating saanjh for no reason because they were maya fans .I think we should watch as it is and stop trying to find reasons in support of our favourites.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
" I asked them how they gonna justify it but then they narrated... people can't say no . " DD said in press conference 
Just enjoy guys 
Makers must have something in mind , they not fool to justify this big thing 
Badalte Rishto so it will change only because of something big 
So sit back and enjoy 
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah as of now Kunal-Mauli standing too strong in their relationship to let a crack form there and what happens on future...We should let the makers handle it... They will be much better on the part of justification than viewers 
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Honestly I think it's a bit much to name call people that don't have matching ideologies and wavelengths as 'delusional'.No two people think alike in this world. I see a six and you may see a 9 -.that's just the way it is. Secondly I dont see anybody - not even hardcore fans of any of the actors even remotely trying to "justify" EMA. EMA is definitely not right and everyone condemns it but what they are trying to say is even if it isnt right it happens in the real world. People do cheat even though it is wrong to cheat. People do make mistakes. People are flawed and grey in the real world. Not everyone is perfect and white. This show takes the perspective of two flawed people and the mistakes they make and how they deal with it. Nobody is justifying it -neither the makers neither the audience. And nobody said Mouli doesnt have faith . What everyone is saying is there might be underlying issues from both their sides which is making her unsure about her relationship about her own which is very natural provided the circumstances that caused her worries.But what she and Kunal need to do is sit and openly discuss their issues instead of letting it grow and become bigger. And who said Mouli is trying to keep him away from Nandini ? Lol ðŸ˜† Are you talking about that bodyguard movie post and taking those predictions seriously? I dont think they were being serious about it and were just trying to predict things according to their future expectations so please chill. At the end of the day like I said in another post if two people are really in love and meant to be they will stand by each other no matter what. And if their bond wasnt strong enough to begin with they would anyway eventually fall apart EMA or no EMA.If you really love your partner you wont cheat. Let's hope Kunal doesnt either. He should let Mouli know if he has fallen out of love instead of cheating on her.  Edited by Alohomora_ - 5 years ago
Originally posted by: Keepdreaming

" I asked them how they gonna justify it but then they narrated... people can't say no . " DD said in press conference

Just enjoy guys
Makers must have something in mind , they not fool to justify this big thing
Badalte Rishto so it will change only because of something big
So sit back and enjoy

She really said it? I don't think anything will justify EMA though. The only thing which will justify is if it really goes like Bodyguard way like some members said where Kunal had been in contact with Nandini and fell in love with her through those contacts even if he never saw her like Mara Yaar ki Shaddi, but Nandini showed up intentionally and made herself look like the girl he had been talking to and in love with. And that's probably why she is scared to contact Nandini and seems to have a guilt. That's the only way they can justify it. Other than that, it will be never justified no matter what they say because shows have tried their best to justify EMA but haven't been successful from Beyhadh, Love Ka hai intezaar, to dil se dil tak where majority of viewers hated EMA and could never agree with it even though makers tried their best in their poor attempts to justify. I think the only show which came close to was Koi Apna sa where most didn't mind. But that's probably the wife was crazy there with no genuine nor strong reasons to feel for her from the first epi itself like others had like being married because of political reasons and husband doing EMA on you as he just married for political reason only and just used you, abusive mother-in-law & homewrecking friend of husband always sticking to your husband because she's in love, lusting after him and husband ignoring you because of it, etc. And Mauli is so perfect almost and such a good person, so I don't think it will be excepted at all and most will feel for her.
Originally posted by: Alohomora_

Honestly I think it's a bit much to name call people that don't have matching ideologies and wavelengths as 'delusional'.No two people think alike in this world. I see a six and you may see a 9 -.that's just the way it is. Secondly I dont see anybody - not even hardcore fans of any of the actors even remotely trying to "justify" EMA. EMA is wrong no matter what. Divorce your partner and let her know you are out of love instead of cheating -that's always going to be my advice. Everyone condemns it but what they are trying to say is even if it isnt right it happens in the real world. People do cheat even though it is wrong to cheat. People do make mistakes. People are flawed and grey in the real world. Not everyone is perfect and white. This show takes the perspective of two flawed people and the mistakes they make and how they deal with it. Nobody is justifying it -neither the makers neither the audience. And nobody said Mouli doesnt have faith . What everyone is saying is there might be underlying issues from both their sides which is making her unsure about her own which is very natural provided the circumstances that caused her woriries.But what she and Kunal need to do is sit and openly discuss their issues instead of letting it grow and become bigger. And who said Mouli is trying to keep him away from Nandini ? Lol😆Are you talking about that bodyguard movie post and taking those predictions seriously? I dont think they were being serious about it and were just trying to predict things according to their future expectations so please chill. At the end of the day like I said in another post if two people are really in love and meant to be they will stand by each other no matter what. And if their bond wasnt strong enough to begin with they would anyway eventually fall apart EMA or no EMA.If you really love your partner you wont cheat. Let's hope Kunal doesnt either. He should let Mouli know if he has fallen out of love instead of cheating on her.

I don't think she dislikes EMA. She probably loves Kunal-Mauli chemistry so now using EMA as an excuse to defend them. I mean she's the same person when she would call Arjun-Saanjh soulmates and that too right on the time when he was married and his wife crying because he would meet Saanjh behind his wife back at late nights alone and lying to his wife about it where Saanjh would try kissing a married man, to him hugging her ignoring his wife burned hands in important events, etc. and this member would literally droll on such scenes calling them soulmates and all to justify it in everywag and couldn't wait for him to leave his wife ASAP. So I don't take her seriously and her fakeness here.
Originally posted by: tanvismile

U even posted something like when I created a post on amir fatema on bw forum right.Dint understand our weird reply there but here I get it . I know u r maya fan and I don't care neither I m bothered what u think about me and the show isn't about me so let s stick to characters.

It's about you because you are lying and using EMA as an excuse to fake concern about morals when we both know you could care less about EMA. And also bashing members for it. Of course, I called you too out but then you are the one started it. Right now you fav couple is on the line to be broken apart, so now you remember all about right and wrong? I am sure if it was Kunal and Nandini married, you would've loved Kunal and Mauli to do EMA asap because apparently they are soulmate and all such crap and EMA would've been fine by you.
chemgirl thumbnail
Guys...plz stick to this show and avoid bashing...that is not allowed on the forum as far as i know
Edited by chemgirl - 5 years ago
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
I don't understand this post at all...Who blamed or said anything about mauli ? it's a discussion forum right so people are discussing what might go wrong...with 2nd episode people though may the reason is same as nilesh or may be something different ..you don't agree with a post comment there why forced us to stand up for mauli...we are not bashing her or blaming her we are just discussing...And I don't feel discussions in a open forum is wrong till you don't go around and bash charecters and actors
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
Originally posted by: chemgirl

Guys...plz stick to this show and avoid bashing

agree but this post look like moral policing which is against forum rules