Bela is shivangi

Max789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
My prediction , bela might be shivangi and that's how shivangi's mystery death will be solved in this season .what you all think about this ? Please share your views ! 😳 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shweta_yadav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
.might be possible 
Let's see 
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
yep...i too think the same...
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
seriously i don't want any S2 connection in S3...
i want bela to be a different character not connected to S2
shivangi is mouni...only she can play shivangi with full justice...she has set a bechmark as shivanya n shivangi...i don't want it to be touched...infact noone can touch the benchmark set by mouni as shivanya-shivangi...both the characters are immortal...she is the heart n soul of shivanya/shivangi

furthermore to know the mystery...arjun-kv has to make a entry too...which is impossible as they are busy with their respective projects...

though i am eagerly waiting for my answer why ritik-rocky killed shivangi...i want it to be answered in another season written just for the talented trio mouni-kv-arjun with adaa joining in...its a dream cast...it started with them...it should end with them...it should not be connected with S3

S3 should focus on different aspect...

there are rumours flying too that bela could be Roshiv's daughter...i don't want any of that to happen

S3 should be different...i don't want bela...vish...ruhi...mahir to be connected with S2...there should be freshness...

coming days we might know who is bela...what is her motive

i feel she is the protector of the temple connected to vish n ruhi...at the same she could be ruhi disguise as bela...
Edited by Mages - 5 years ago
_Lavender_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes may be..but if not shivangi then related to her most probably
durga33 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't believe Bela is shivangi or related to her because the makers and cast has said this story is completely different from the past 2 seasons. So it wouldn't make sense for Bela to be shivangi or related to her. She might be a protector of the temple like what someone mentioned above or a naagin with her own story. Also the dialogue shivangi said that "she hoped other Naagins don't go through what she did" was a confirmation to me that this is a different story. I want Bela to be her own character with her own story. It makes it refreshing and new. I also hoped they don't make vish like the antagonist in the other two seasons. I want more to her character. I also hoped they give equal screen space to the male leads. I want to see what they add to the story.
Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't think bela is shivangi and I seriously don't want that S2 season story dragging though S3 as well. S3 has a fresh story and it should remain this way.
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Possible anything can happen in Ekta land
but I doubt it

If shivangi comes back it will be in a new season

For the time bein g they have ended her story in my openion 

I also dont want any S2 overlap her as @Mages  said 
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Bela being Shivangi's reincarnation seems nearly impossible. And it's not necessary that the 3rd season should be connected to the 2nd. It could be that Ekta left Shivangi's story incomplete so that she could bring it back with another season. If Ekta really wanted to show Shivangi, Rocky and Ritik's story in this season, then she could have easily wrote a story for them instead of fitting them into another story.
Silver_Shiver thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 I don't think that Bela is Shivangi!
They have put a full stop on Shivangi's story for time being!!
And personally I don't wish to see any interference of S2 with S3... The thing will get messed up.