My Dad is probably cheating on my Mom.

mycheatingdad thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

I have been dealing with this paranoia for quite a long time. Two weeks ago, I saw my father in a new year's dating service I attended to. Though he didn't see me at all, I saw him clearly. He was enjoying chatting women with my age. At first, I thought the body figure was just familiar. Little did I know I would see my father there--- a married man with a gorgeous wife. I didn't want to think he's cheating with my mom but what could have it been? I did not bother ask him why because it might lose my temper. I honestly want to ask him why but I'm afraid my Mom would know about it. I don't want her to get hurt but she deserves to know. How should I tell her? Help!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zoha7865 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
you should first confirm it if your dad is really cheating after then i think you should tell your mom.i dont know if your dad is short tempered cause if you'll ask him directly he might take some serious step.it depends upon your dad.if he is not hard headed you should give some hints that you know it and if he is very short tempered you should avoid talking to him.

i think u should talk to your mother after it is fully confirmed🤓
Edited by zoha7865 - 5 years ago
mycheatingdad thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoha7865

you should first confirm it if your dad is really cheating after then i think you should tell your mom.i dont know if your dad is short tempered cause if you'll ask him directly he might take some serious step.it depends upon your dad.if he is not hard headed you should give some hints that you know it and if he is very short tempered you should avoid talking to him.

i think u should talk to your mother after it is fully confirmed🤓

Thanks a lot for the insights. This helped me a lot.