yup it may justify little... but will they go this dramatic way 😉 let's see
KSGFAN0 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I hope that's not true! I doubt it!
Snowy_Secret thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keepdreaming

oh ok that will be interesting if they show something like this

yup it may justify little... but will they go this dramatic way 😉 let's see[/QUOTE] I feel some family issue may be...let's see
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Snow_Angel

yup it may justify little... but will they go this dramatic way 😉 let's see

I feel some family issue may be...let's see
it's hard to predict ( I'm loving this thing 😉 )
let's makers surprise us
chemgirl thumbnail
I dont see that happening...Kunal doesnt even know Nandini...i mean he would have atleast recognized her when she came in front of his car...morever Shakti was saying in his interview that Kunal and Mauli were frnds then fell in love n got married...also if Mauli had indeed tricked Kunal into marrying her she would never go behind Nandini...she would rather taje Kunal away...so i dont see that happening
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This would be an interesting revelation if true. I am curious to know what was the reason of their fallout might have been.🤔. Lets see.
F.I.T.B thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
😆  MY I.Q says that Nandani must have saved Mauli in some past situation without telling her making it feel like betrayal for Mauli...😆
kuch jyada hi khufiya story bana di ðŸ˜† 
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chemgirl

I dont see that happening...Kunal doesnt even know Nandini...i mean he would have atleast recognized her when she came in front of his car...morever Shakti was saying in his interview that Kunal and Mauli were frnds then fell in love n got married...also if Mauli had indeed tricked Kunal into marrying her she would never go behind Nandini...she would rather taje Kunal away...so i dont see that happening

I think Kunal does not even know the name of Mauli's friend. According to him, it;s just Anamika. Also, I don't know if I am right or wrong but Kunal didn't see Nandini's face when she was in front of his car. She hid her face, didn't she?

I agree. But there can be a situation where they were only talking over phone calls (just like the movie) and he had no idea of how she looked like. So when he met Mauli he thought that she was that girl whom he loved. Nandini would have felt heart-broken. 

I agree on the bold part. That made me confused, too. But then why wasn't she ready to call Nandini over phone? She could've but refused (that's what I understood from the scene.)
chemgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

I think Kunal does not even know the name of Mauli's friend. According to him, it;s just Anamika. Also, I don't know if I am right or wrong but Kunal didn't see Nandini's face when she was in front of his car. She hid her face, didn't she?

I agree. But there can be a situation where they were only talking over phone calls (just like the movie) and he had no idea of how she looked like. So when he met Mauli he thought that she was that girl whom he loved. Nandini would have felt heart-broken. 

I agree on the bold part. That made me confused, too. But then why wasn't she ready to call Nandini over phone? She could've but refused (that's what I understood from the scene.)

I dont think Mauli is the kinda person who would do something like that and in that case neither Nandini or Mauli will want to see each other...my guess is that Mauli must have met Kunal in college after she left home for medical school coz yesterday she was talking about hostel life...also as to why Mauki doesnt call Nandini...i think it is neitger fear nor anger but awkwardness...this I say from personal experience...sometimes distance and loss of contact leads to a degree of awkwardness with a person who was once part of ur everyday life...that may just be it
komol thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You know strangely enough I was thinking the same thing.
Maulies behaviour whenever nandini is involved is quite strange and q jumpy if you ask me.
But nandini on the other hand doesn't seem as cryptic and secretive about her relationship with maulie at all. 
I feel like there's more to their current circumstances than meets the eye.
How maulie and nandini drifted apart? Why maulie refused to contact nandini even when she clearly had the means to?
How nandini ended up getting married to her husband ?
How kunal and maulie met ?
Are all questions that need to be answered in order to truly understand the story and it's grey shaded characters.
Edited by komol - 5 years ago