Anaro aur epic beizzati

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Matlab ab bas jhariya ka muh khulna baki hai.
Rekha to kuch bhi bolti thi, Sweety bhi vidroh kar rahi hai, pati ne bhi duthkar diya aur Nimki bhi peeche nahi hai.😆

The sadistic pleasure of watching Anaro is so good. I cannot believe I am not upset for Abhomanyu anymore.😆 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dey.bh thumbnail
Add Damadji also. Aaj to inka bhi record banane ka din hai
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So true seeing Anaro's BP get high I feel ðŸ˜ˆ

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I want to see Sweety's outburst on her Amma.Yeh kab hoga ? I will get more satisfaction seeing Anaro's mouth agape ðŸ¤£ in shock
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

I want to see Sweety's outburst on her Amma.Yeh kab hoga ? I will get more satisfaction seeing Anaro's mouth agape ðŸ¤£ in shock

That may not happen as they share a special bond. Anaro is quite forgiving when it comes to her laadli and Sweety knows about it. Sweety is cruel only with people who exploit her.
dey.bh thumbnail
That will happen eventually. As I have said in another thread, Sweety slowly is realisig how real people behave outside thr haveli. BothNimki and Abhimanyu have changed her outlook. 
The problem with Anaro is that she somehow wants to remain relevant in the house. In the process she lost the little suppoet she got from her house. The men dont listen to her and the women too will revolt. What exactly was her phone call for? Instead she could sent Babboo to bring her home. She pays attention to little things while bigger things are over looked. Its her ego why her plans to stop the marriage didn't work. 

Sweeti never had seen anything outside her Haveli. Sge lived a comfortable life and was eventually married to Ritu. Her frustration which was building up finally got a voice through Abhimnayu who taunted her for the first time. Prior to that she had not encountered such situations. Slowly when she saw her father arranging Babboo's marriage against family values and traditions, her outlook started to change. Somehow in Nimki she sees her fate. Only she is allowed to est, roam and dress as she wants. In fact for her Nimki lives a better life where a mukhiya post that keeps her as the centre of attraction. This is what she had said to her mother.

I am hoping a revolution . Lets see how it goes. Sweeti cannot hate her father and keep lovig her mother. Anaro should prepare herself for another jolt. Thats the problem with Anaro. She is more concerned about Nimki when Sweeti should have been her concern.
Serielwatcher thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow wow totally loved ths episode.
Dhamake daaar. Maaja aa giya. Sweety stood up for herself and BDO. 
While they showed nimki very concerned and showed dramatic trip from haveli to hospital. Asli bomb toh sweety ne for diya.
Can't wait for her to bomb forro on Annaro.

Sad to see tettar attaching sweety. I wonder what is going through babbus mind.