Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
They will get married in fact yuvi and vish also but the thing is that vish wants to kill bella and mahir also now.
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: .ROSY.

They will get married in fact yuvi and vish also but the thing is that vish wants to kill bella and mahir also now.

Even I don't understand why Vish wants to kill Mahir and Bela. Her hatred for Mahir is still understandable but why kill Bela who has done nothing wrong towards her. In fact, Bela is not even aware of what happened 6 months ago in the haveli. So why target her?
Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Mahir and Bela are bound to get married but whether yuvi will die for it or not that's something we need to see. He is one of the main villains killing him just now doesn't seem right. 
I think Bela and Vish are together and Bela deliberately tried to expose Vish for some reason.
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Mahir and Bela will get married, no doubt. The only question is how will they get married. I don't think Yuvi will be killed off that easily. It's possible that Vish will trap him somewhere so that he won't reach the mandap in time and Mahir will marry Bela to save the honour of his family. Or Yuvi will back out himself and Mahir might take his place. The latter solution is not really possible because Yuvi seemed so much interested in marrying Bela. So I think the former will happen.
agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: janecastle

Even I don't understand why Vish wants to kill Mahir and Bela. Her hatred for Mahir is still understandable but why kill Bela who has done nothing wrong towards her. In fact, Bela is not even aware of what happened 6 months ago in the haveli. So why target her?

Mahir challenged her to get out of his brother life which made her angry not 1 time 2 times...
But the dialogue:

Vish u are wishing to much

Killed
tejaswie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .ROSY.

I think vish is implying the girl who is played by heli, her image was also captured during naagraaj's death along with those guys . 
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: janecastle

I think she wants to kill the girl because she was ready to expose her in the next episode.or it could be the other girl who got captured in the naag's eyes.Edited by Richa.pokeship - 5 years ago
Surbhiholic55 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Bella is adorable <3 Mahir Bella will get married .. no doubt in that.
I don't think they will kill Yuvi so soon .Edited by -jawaria- - 5 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
bela-vish are definitely together...its just a facade to gain the trust of Sehgal family...it will be reveal later
mahir-bela will definitely get married otherwise the story will not move forward and bela will not know that mahir is innocent...

vish was mentioning abt the other girl who was captured in vikrant eyes before falling into the depth of ocean not bela...

i feel bela is the disguise of ruhi...