infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
who do u think is ruhi in disguise?vish or bela?..can't say..vish could be ruhi herself or just an ally..bela could be ruhi too or maybe not..honestly I don't want bela to be ruhi!!..I want to see her with a different story and some different purpose!..moreover if ruhi turns out to be bela in disguise then her pairing with maahir won't make sense IMO as ruhi wants to avenge her lover's death and also as she is more than a 100 years old so a pairing with a mortal who is maybe 25 something would be extremely odd due to the HUGE age gap!!it would be more interesting if vish is ruhi herself and she would be after maahir too and I want bela to protect him from the clutches  of the vicious naagin i.e a fight between 2 naagins for their lovers ðŸ˜† Edited by Richa.pokeship - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shimmer- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So many questions tht too in jus 2 episodes
I think that Vishhh is Ruhiii 100%% those flashback in last scenes proved that...

Main question is Who is Bela?? 

Hence she cant b Ruhi...i thinkkk that shez shivangii daughter or may b reincarnation..

Or may b Bela vish are like shesha shivanya of s1 .. 

Or possibility ye b ho skti hai k Bela normal human being ho jska roop vish leskti hai zaroorat prhne per..

Lol so manyyy sawaaal..

Sab gaya bhad me mujhe bus bela maahir k scenes de do
naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
As per spoilers ruhi n vish r friends ..Though they can be same naagin too or may be vish cud b vikrant'' sister..
I don't think Bela can b ruhi it will kill d fun bt vish will b after maahir it looks clear ..Just like sesha was after rocky n ritik..

Ruhi saw maahir's face in snake's eyes though he was innocent..So he will be last target of ruhi as he is hero..
So I feel it would be bela vs ruhi to save maahir

I want bela to b adopted daughter who doesn't knw her reality till nw..It wud b fun to watch she discovering herself

Though I have very less expectations from cvs as they just start putting all weird supernatural creatures n shape shifters to increase trp it kills d storyline 

It sucks
Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I want Vish to be Ruhi but that doesn't make sense as this is Ruhi's revenge saga and Bela being the lead nagin should be ruhi.
agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Vish is ruhi and it's confirmed. You remember the 1st one whom she killed after that it should the preview of all the brothers and friends laughing!
Hope u remember 
infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shimmer-

So many questions tht too in jus 2 episodes

I think that Vishhh is Ruhiii 100%% those flashback in last scenes proved that...

Main question is Who is Bela?? 

Hence she cant b Ruhi...i thinkkk that shez shivangii daughter or may b reincarnation..

Or may b Bela vish are like shesha shivanya of s1 .. 

Or possibility ye b ho skti hai k Bela normal human being ho jska roop vish leskti hai zaroorat prhne per..

Lol so manyyy sawaaal..

Sab gaya bhad me mujhe bus bela maahir k scenes de do

nornal human being toh I guess nai hai bela.,she is definitely a naagin and she ought to be as she is the female lead and the title of the show is "naagin" ðŸ˜†
infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naaznin

As per spoilers ruhi n vish r friends ..Though they can be same naagin too or may be vish cud b vikrant'' sister..

I don't think Bela can b ruhi it will kill d fun bt vish will b after maahir it looks clear ..Just like sesha was after rocky n ritik..

Ruhi saw maahir's face in snake's eyes though he was innocent..So he will be last target of ruhi as he is hero..
So I feel it would be bela vs ruhi to save maahir

I want bela to b adopted daughter who doesn't knw her reality till nw..It wud b fun to watch she discovering herself

Though I have very less expectations from cvs as they just start putting all weird supernatural creatures n shape shifters to increase trp it kills d storyline 

It sucks

I agree,can you imagine,ichhadhari nevla and peacock ðŸ¤£
infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ianoconic.

I want Vish to be Ruhi but that doesn't make sense as this is Ruhi's revenge saga and Bela being the lead nagin should be ruhi.

yes I agree that right now it's about ruhi's revenge but they can always shift the plot accordingly.I don't want bela to be a 100 years old naagin who is here to avenge her lover's death and that too in disguise.that's too boring for a lead IMO!moreover for me her pairing with maahir won't be that effective then!I want her to have an entity and a backstory of her own.let vish be ruhi ðŸ˜†