Anita all the way!!!

Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Today's episode was all about Anita. She was not only looking stunning but also she slays as Vish.
Anita is a great actress and that's not any news but Vish is just so Anita and no one could have done it the way Anita did it. From the episode, it seems like Ruhi is the one who is playing Vish to take her revenge and she has already killed her first target.
Apart from Anita's performance, Surbhi's character Bela was also introduced. Though her screen space was less today, we got a brief glimpse into her character. She is getting married to Yuvi so that her father's loan will be repaid. It will be interesting to see how she fits into this revenge drama as she is the lead nagin here.
Pearls' character looks impressive but will need more time to comment on that. Similarly, I am not going to comment on pearl and surbhi's chemistry just now. Few more episodes will be required to actually see how it's cooking between them.😳
Overall it was Vishlacious episode today for me.😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Totally agree with u.In fact came to post this and saw ur post.Today s episode belonged to her .She slayed it .Captivating the screen with her presence. So perfect.Her way of seduction and taking her revenge from her name to her looks so perfect.
beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Can't agree more..Anita was outstanding and how! Who would have thought she would set the bar so high right from the word go. She was fab!!!!!

Bela seemed sweet but there ought to be more to her character. Like if she is educated why is she taking the easy way out of fending off her Dad's loans, why not earn and pay off that money. I smh feel she might not be as innocent as she seems and maybe marrying into the Sehgal family with an agenda. 

And why is Rakshanda's character putting up with a cheating husband and facing all that humiliation. 

Anyhow, it was a nice follow up today to yesterday's prelude. Anita totally slayed in her role as Vish! Hers were the more interesting scenes and dailogues. Liked it ! 

LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes yes vish vish vish all the way. anita rocked it.seductive revenge sexy angst everything.
I still feel vish z a frnd of ruhi who z helping her to tk revenge lk sesha in nagin1.all thought sesha z behind them bt it was shivanya.same cvs creating suspense tht its actually vish.in tht haveli why ruhi vikrant vish picture hanging separately if ruhi cmbk as vish.
I think Bella intentionally reveals in prcp tht vish z naagin to gain thr trust though no1 ll blv her & later cvs reveal its actually Bella who cmbk for revenge or may b Bella herself dnt knw she z a naagin & vish cm here to support her.
pearl z kind of ok & abt his chemistry with surbhi hmmm lets see
mrs_weasley thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I must agree 100%... Vish was literally the USP today!! Anita owned it and played Vish with absolute perfection and just so effortlessly! Her eyes were the mirror to a Naagin's hate for those who wronged her... And omg her saree was so so gorgeous!! 
About Surbhi's character Bela... I really think that she is not as innocent and sweet as she seems... there's more to her... Even in season 1 Shivanya was introduced as a very simple and sweet girl who couldn't even hurt a fly but then she turned out to be the powerful Naagin that she was...  So maybe Bela is also hiding a big secret... Maybe she is Ruhi (Karishma's character) in disguise... But we can almost be sure that this character definitely has some layers to it and that she is there with a motive... 
Edited by mrs_weasley - 5 years ago
Ianoconic thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Totally agree with u.In fact came to post this and saw ur post.Today s episode belonged to her .She slayed it .Captivating the screen with her presence. So perfect.Her way of seduction and taking her revenge from her name to her looks so perfect.

Exactly. I love whatever Anita does but seeing per playing Vish I am in awe of her
Money_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Completely agree with you. Anita was looking like Dangerous Seductress... Waiting for show to proceed so we can see what is wrapped in surbhi's character.
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Couldn't agree more...  I loved Anita since kavyanjali days,  my mom used to watch it and I was a kid,  she's so beautiful and her attitude is just wowww !!! She literally stole the show:) surbhi looked pretty but still not sure how she fits into the story! Especially with her being paired with Mahir,  It'll sure be something like Yuvi dying and Mahir stepping into his shoes being an obedient son a break from hero having obsession with lead naagin 😆 
Anita totally rocked the episode, her style,  her attitude, her elegance, her walk screamed sophistication...  She was so seductive typical naagin,  something Mouni's naagin lacked. Previous seasons had a very straightforward naagin wanting revenge and bad naagin was seductress...  Ada was nice but well Anita is Anita<3

Pearl need a lot more time to create an impact!  
Ianoconic thumbnail

Originally posted by: beguiling

Can't agree more..Anita was outstanding and how! Who would have thought she would set the bar so high right from the word go. She was fab!!!!!

Bela seemed sweet but there ought to be more to her character. Like if she is educated why is she taking the easy way out of fending off her Dad's loans, why not earn and pay off that money. I smh feel she might not be as innocent as she seems and maybe marrying into the Sehgal family with an agenda. 

And why is Rakshanda's character putting up with a cheating husband and facing all that humiliation. 

Anyhow, it was a nice follow up today to yesterday's prelude. Anita totally slayed in her role as Vish! Hers were the more interesting scenes and dailogues. Liked it ! 

Agree with you. I don't get it why Rakshanda's character is tolerating all this when she is the one who is in power when it comes to money and business.
About bela, she is our lead nagin so I think she is getting mariied in sehgal family to make her way into the family and take her revenge. As mentioned in first episode, there were 2 nag and naginswho protected the temple and used to stay in the haveli so I think both bela and Vish are those two nagins. Now what needs to be clear is whether Ruhi is taking revenge in the form of bela or vish.
Ianoconic thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveSonu2408

yes yes vish vish vish all the way. anita rocked it.seductive revenge sexy angst everything.
I still feel vish z a frnd of ruhi who z helping her to tk revenge lk sesha in nagin1.all thought sesha z behind them bt it was shivanya.same cvs creating suspense tht its actually vish.in tht haveli why ruhi vikrant vish picture hanging separately if ruhi cmbk as vish.
I think Bella intentionally reveals in prcp tht vish z naagin to gain thr trust though no1 ll blv her & later cvs reveal its actually Bella who cmbk for revenge or may b Bella herself dnt knw she z a naagin & vish cm here to support her.
pearl z kind of ok & abt his chemistry with surbhi hmmm lets see

Yes I think Bela deliberately tried to reveal that Vish is a nagin. There was no harm in that as no one would believe her. I guess creatives are doing this to create suspense for public and will later reveal that Vish and Bela are together in this.😊