Shamshera is a dream project:Vaani Kapoor

QueenRhaenys thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

"Shamshera is a dream project Vaani Kapoor on being paired opposite Ranbir Kapoor

ByBollywood Hungama News Network
Jun 2, 2018 - 12:20 pm IST

Vaani Kapoor is set to sizzle like never before in Karan Malhotra's mega action adventure Shamshera starring Ranbir Kapoor. Vaani will play the character of the most desirable and sought after travelling performer from heartland India, a seductive temptress wooed by men who wear hearts on their sleeves for her.
Vaani Kapoor opened up about the project for the first time saying, "It is a compliment that Karan (Malhotra) saw the potential in me to portray this character. Shamshera is a dream project and I feel blessed to have an opportunity to be a part of it and portray such a different and interesting character. As an actor, it is great to be working with a powerhouse of talent like Ranbir, an individual who I truly admire for his talent and whose movies I have always loved watching as an audience.

Yash Raj Films' larger-than-life entertainer will have jaw-dropping action sequences and Ranbir Kapoor in a never seen before avatar. Sanjay Dutt plays the merciless nemesis of Ranbir in the project.

Shamshera is set to go on floors end of this year and shooting will wrap by mid-2019.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Befikre was also a dream project as per yrf.
QueenRhaenys thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .FilmiDhun.

Befikre was also a dream project as per yrf.

Befikre was the usual romcom.Was it as exciting as Shamshera sounds to be?I don't think so.

An action adventure with big sets and Vaani playing the role of a seductive temptress.We know she is an amazing dancer,has good psyche,the only problem would be her face ðŸ˜¡