Saas bahu aur suspense (Naagin 3)

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
In today's SBAS (Saas bahu aur suspense) they reviewed Naagin 3 
Acc. to the them Naagin 3 is big flop ,
it fails to impress the audience ,the entry scene of male lead Pearl V puri was average
. They said we will definitely gonna miss Mouni Roy 

Note:
I haven't seen the whole segment, if any one have the video link of today's seg. then plz do share.
Edited by Fearless_Lover - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumaiya_Scrible thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Glad to see BP forum fans here too ðŸ¤— 
According to me let's just wait till IF's rating i'm little skeptical about it claiming first spot in its premiere week itself but let's see, KKB is still on top 5 so you never know 

I was flipping through channels and saw this one airing, thought of giving it a shot and after anita's fabulous entry i was intrigued coz i literally thought it was going to be guy pearl coming out of the car but instead it was her. My good she was looking stunning, i was charmed with er presence along with the boys i don't think audiences would resist watching too with all curiousity hype they created
Edited by Sumaiya_Scrible - 5 years ago
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
People are judging the show really soon. Come on, it's just 2 episodes and people are already giving verdicts. And Pearl and Surbhi didn't even have much to do in the 2 episodes. 
Most people said the same thing when KVB replaced Arjun in the 2nd season. But look what happened. That show was TRP topper for most of its running time. It was dethroned only when the story went horribly awry. At the end of the day, TRP decides the fate of the show and I highly doubt that the TRP audience care about the actors as long as they get enough drama.