Give your views on the first episode

eufara_naghm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Ok first of all the beginning was amazing!!
The way the connected the seasons👏

Then the mandir part... wow I love these kinds of things😳

The dance! And the death part I was so sad and was crying😭

Precap looks very promising😊

Sorry I'm very much excited for tomorrow right now so couldn't write more details😆

Tell me about your views

-Sahira
Edited by eufara_naghm - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
I think it was a pretty decent episode though I found some scenes way too over the top but I would ignore it as it's an ekta kapoor's show so such over the top things are expected 😆..felt bad that rajat's character died too soon!really like chetan hansraj as an actor n I think he looks fab in negative roles!!Edited by Richa.pokeship - 5 years ago
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Even I m also excited for tomorrow's epi
Lots of expectations from this season, today's epi was nice 
Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
First episode was impressive! They managed to sustain interest. ..I'm sure it'll fare much better than season2. ..
Mounis appearance was cherry on the icing...will miss her in this season! I hope she manages to make few appearances in future episodes  (as shivangi /shivanya ) and arjun too (as ritik)..waiting for the cliffhanger to be solved...and surbhi 's entry...Anita rocked in the precap!

Karishma and Rajat really did well too...
taaniroyal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ress,,
Have watched from end 
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
It was a complete and utter snooze fest 🥱 Rajat was the only good thing about the episode. He rocked as usual. 👏
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ratna.nanda

First episode was impressive! They managed to sustain interest. ..I'm sure it'll fare much better than season2. ..

Mounis appearance was cherry on the icing...will miss her in this season! I hope she manages to make few appearances in future episodes  (as shivangi /shivanya ) and arjun too (as ritik)..waiting for the cliffhanger to be solved...and surbhi 's entry...Anita rocked in the precap!

Yep they better explain the reason for the season 2 cliffhanger. 
eufara_naghm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Richa.pokeship

I think it was a pretty decent episode though I found some scenes way too over the top but I would ignore it as it's an ekta kapoor's show so such over the top things are expected 😆..felt bad that rajat's character died too soon!really like chetan hansraj as an actor n I think he looks fab in negative roles!!

Yeah you're right!
In some scenes I was like "what's this happening for?" , "ummm there's no need for that much dramatic effect!" But that's alright Ekta k show pe aisa hota rehta hay😆
Yeah Rajat chala gya😭 he was looking sooo good😳...
And yeah he's best for neg roles...I'm just not sure what types of neg roles will be there
eufara_naghm thumbnail

Originally posted by: ratna.nanda

Yeah I'd love to see Mouni here...maybe naaginok sapne me😆
TinkerBell8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It seems like Ok for me..
Rajat was too good but.. his char was ended..
Some where i Feel like anita and karishma are same in disguise..
and surbhi is other naagin who may fall for pearl.. anita may seduce pearl fr her revenge. and so the naagin fight starts ;)