infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
is rajat tokas's role only a cameo this season?..as his character died in the first episode itself..wanted to see more of him..I remember him as the nevla in s1,so finally the nevla got upgraded to a naag ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
May be he'll come back later in the show . Never say never . After all , he's not a mere mortal , but a powerful Naag . I was thinking how could he just die from one single bullet wound . Even normal males often survive such wounds .😆
infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Carmilla

May be he'll come back later in the show . Never say never . After all , he's not a mere mortal , but a powerful Naag . I was thinking how could he just die from one single bullet wound . Even normal males often survive such wounds .😆

I agree,a powerful naag dying from a mere bullet when even the mortals survive thousands of bullets in ekta's shows ðŸ¤£
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
What I found even more hilarious was the way the powerful naag flew when the bullet hit him. I don't understand Ekta's obsession with bullet shots and flying off.
infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

What I found even more hilarious was the way the powerful naag flew when the bullet hit him. I don't understand Ekta's obsession with bullet shots and flying off.

hahaha I agree,I remember there was a scene in that headache of a show kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi where tulsi shot her son and he went flying off some 100 feet away ðŸ¤£..I was like W*F just happened ðŸ˜†
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Richa.pokeship

hahaha I agree,I remember there was a scene in that headache of a show kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi where tulsi shot her son and he went flying off some 100 feet away ðŸ¤£..I was like W*F just happened ðŸ˜†

According to the EK show logic , being hit by a bullet gives a person flying ability . ðŸ¤£
taaniroyal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Carmilla

@Bold ðŸ¤£

Yes he'll back soonish. 
BangBang_Shilpa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: janecastle

Goli lagne se koi hawa mein kaise udd jata hai
🤣 ðŸ¤£
sha_rocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ekta kapoor Ka show hai kuch bhi ho sakta hai...
However I was missing mouni roy...
She was a charm of a show...but excited to watch new story too
Money_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A bullet just passed by if I am not wrong and naag died...😳
Ekta's shows are incomplete without Flying bullet.. be it Tulsi or latest Ishita-adi..